Yes, the Mack. Gas Thermodyne motor Manual Seats 2 Model 405a The right person could have themselves an absolutely . I can only imagine the mighty effort required to steer. Thank-you, David. He never did anything less than a 12 hour day in the seat (not including the hour drive to and from work in his ute) and it wasnt a highway cruiser. 15 results per page. I have invested a total of $17,400. 1957 Ward LaFrance (U0760) U0760. The Mack M123 was a 10-ton 6x6 semi-tractor introduced in 1955; the Mack M125 was a heavy cargo truck version of the M123. Theres a little video here on Youtube from 2011: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqnbjD2Pqs. 1981 Mack DM600K Dump Truck Location: Near Orangeburg, SC Stock Number: BM591 Serial Number: 1M3B166K9BP001179 Mileage: Odometer Reads 110,374 Engine: 6cyl 5M7 Mack Diesel Horse Power: 275 Transmission: 5 And 4 Twin Stick Manual GVWR: 54,000lbs Other Information: 16ft Steel Dump Bed, Manual Win. CALL (866) 774-4531 Big John Trimble,WRVA. Driveable, but not road worthy. Classifieds for Classic Mack Truck. Where abouts? Pasted as rich text. November 18, 2017 in Trucks for Sale. I dont have a problem letting the truck go for 3K. The truck is behind the motor vehicle over the tracks next to Levine Automotive's Warehouse. Looked like a solid unit, for sure. (especially with no power steering, Armstrong steering, we called it) In 1960, diesels really were just coming of age, in trucks, anyway, and many drivers still wanted gas jobs, even though, a diesel was far better. Paste as plain text instead, Has triplex. I still want to sell my 1960 B61 & lowboy if anyone is interested. You cannot paste images directly. Top Available Cities with Inventory 1 MACK Trucks in Covington, TN 1 MACK Trucks in HOUSTON, TX Trucks by Class CLASS 8 (GVW 33001 - 150000) (2) Trucks by Model DM685S (1) R686ST (1) Trucks by Category Grapple Truck (1) Wrecker Tow Truck (1) Runs perfect. It's a project truck, very complete, but needs TLC. A diesel mill turns a 5-speed box and 2-speed rear end, the seller noting that it will drive 62 MPH at 2,000 RPMlikely right at the top of the engine's rev range. Look at any truck magazine or social media and youll see lifted and lowered dualies regularly. I went through IL on my way to CO with the U model. The forum is owned and maintained by Watt's Truck Center, Inc. an independent, full service Mack dealer. We're Safe! They were used for everything from fire trucks to construction. Engine, transmission, ignition, gauges, EVERYTHING is there. In my old IHC, if you didnt slow to a crawl over most railroad tracks you would bang your head so hard on the roof.you would see stars. Here is a solid 1960 Chevrolet C/K 10 Stepside Pickup in Hemlock Green and Pure White two-tone riding on 15 steel wheels with hubcaps. there is a beautiful B61 from texas for 9K. I have a frame question for you two , if you treat the rust and clean the frame rails , I guess you can heat them up and pound them back into shape or are they always going to look like that ? 711 cu. 1965 - Mack Produced one Super Pumper System for the Fire Department of New York City. I will let it go for $16,000. Hi guys. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. He got the truck stopped somewhat safely but the muscles in his arms and back took months to heal. Hi Wayne, well, Ill tell ya, B model Macks never looked like that when I was trucking. In the old days, they didnt have power steering, or if they did, it was not for road trucks. They are usually well maintained, have very low mileage and are often very inexpensive (to buy at least), but more. Up for sale is this Mack truck advertising porcelain bulldog. Don't think you were out ofline on the price. Browse our inventory of new and used MACK RD685P Trucks For Sale In Nebraska at TruckPaper.com. Great old girl that is mostly a parade truck. Mack Trucks has been in business for more than a century. Wish it had its original doggy on the hood. Your alot closer than CT. Ive used uship twice pretty good. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Every light, gauge, heater & wipers work. S-cam style air brakes. I provide the truck and a bill of sale. All new Gauges NOSRuns good and dumps Good. Truck driving sure has changed since I started in 1992. seem s to me my pops U model.had one like that in it.not sure,,,,havent seen it in 47 years lol..but my dad smoked quite a bit..and i watched him grab it a lotgood luck selling itvery rare find..one taken care of so well.bob. I Cannot Deliver the truck. Page 1 of 1. Success is only a stones throw away..for a Palestinian. Post your Truck in just a few minutes. I replaced the aged one in the truck! New. equipment to shows. For Sale Freightliner Cascadia 2016 Sleeper Double bunk in Sacramento, California (209) 597-___ SHOW Email Seller Featured Item 6 0 2018 Peterbilt 337 Box Truck - 260HP, 6 Speed Automatic Recently Updated $62,999 USD We do not ship, you must arrange, but we will help with what we can. 1961 Mack Truck. Soon, everything was Diesel. You HAD to be moving to turn the steering wheel. We have no warranties. Im sure it would sell for 2500 , even as a truck to play around with. The 1959 Mack B67T seen here is inWatkinsville, Georgia and is listed on eBayfor $4,500 with four days left on the auction. Located in Mooresville, North Carolina and listed here on eBay is this 1961 Mack Model H Holmes wrecker with a BIN of $11,500. Mack Trucks History Years 1950-1959 1950 - The Mack L series heavy-duty trucks of the 1940-1956 era exhibited clean, timeless styling and proved extremely popular. Owned by Shannon Brown and built be Trackside Auto Custom Restoration and C. Miller Customs, the Rat Mack sits on a 1980 GMC Motorhome chassis with Ride Tech suspension. There are no issues with this truck or lowboy. Located in Georgia. Truck has power steering. Neat truck. The 1959 Mack B67T seen here is in Watkinsville, Georgia and is listed on eBay for $4,500 with four days left on the auction. Other Daycab Semi Trucks for sale offered via internet auctions: 1994 Freightliner Vin: 544483 (last 6 digits) Front Axle: 285/75R24. :), All of these type and vintage trucks were uncomfortable. not to be picky but whats with the FORD cigerette lighter.nice set up though.loved that model. Home Catalog Catalog Ace Models It was a spare tractor while our regular trucks were being serviced, and I got charley horses in my arms trying to steer it. 1-888-304-6225. Tire size 10:00-20. Something this far gone,and needing as much work as this one,is just not realistic to the "hobbyist" restorer at the asking price,and in my opinion will end up being a money pit,or even worse,never done. The five-speed Maxitorque was only two-thirds as long as multi-speed transmissions, and its light weight made it a popular choice among operators concerned about gross vehicle weight. Thanks for explaing it to me, like i said, ive never had a double framed truck. I have a frame question for you two , if you treat the rust and clean the frame rails , I guess you can heat them up and pound them back into shape or are they always going to look like that ? CommercialTruckTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Mack Trucks for sale anywhere. You can post now and register later. Probably one of the reasons it was stored and kept so nice. It looks complete and apparently more. I thought I may have seen this truck, until I saw where the show was. He owns a construction company and farms "row-crops". - Vehicle Year : 1960 - UPC : Does not apply; Buy It Now : US $36.99; Buy Now on eBay * Item Description; First Gear - #19-1708 - 1960 B-61 Mack Tractor Trailer 'Exxon Oil' - 1/34 Scale MIB. Its been stored inside for the last 35yearscovered with a tarp. Shortly after introducing the R model, Macks revolutionary Maxidyne constant horsepower diesel engine debuted, along with the Maxitorque transmission. Every light, gauge, heater & wipers work. No rust, anywhere. . Fly out, personally inspect the unit if uncomfortable with sight unseen purchase. Click " Trucks For Sale ". Never displayed and box opened for pictures only. Browse Mack Trucks. Sell your Truck online with our basic package. worth looking at. Truck has power steering. They were hot (or cold), cramped, rode like a lumber wagon,(although, I never actually rode in a lumber wagon) noisy, underpowered, and generally a bear to drive. BigMackTrucks.com is a support forum for antique, classic and modern Mack Trucks! If you are referring to the Mack "road tractor" I would like to sell truck and lowboy together. Heavy-metal with nice porcelain on top, and very very nice condition. Sitting 30 years, will not be kind to this, but its a great start. This truck is complete.The paint only has a nice layer of dust and dirt on it from storage. Trucks, BRUDER, 02815, MACK Granite Dump Truck - Pro Series - colors may vary Features include: Dump bed tilts Detailed engine and opening hood Opening doors Realistic tire tread Perfect for indoor and outdoor play Compat Looks like a big pothole would strip them tight off! Reasonable offers considered. If so it has been sold. Many truckers and retired truck drivers alike, lament about the classic cabover truck models, that once ruled the highways of North America. In 1960, the company realized it could make much better use of its production facilities to assemble its in-demand trucks. It was power assist with a ram on the frame that pushed and pulled on the drag link. You can get some reasonable quotes as this truck would make a great backhaul, or partial for someone. Front and rear bumpers. oh no nevermind,,,if the frames bent,,i guess its good for parts,,the driveline could be usefullgood luck bob. You can post now and register later. Another really cool truck. Here is a nice tight package that many of us could use. Runs perfect. Per Month) TAX FREE 7-YEAR WARRANTY! This is the Mack daddy of trucks, or it was five decades ago. Covington, Tennessee 38019 VISIT OUR WEBSITE nice older truck, has not been started in a while. Clear editor. 1960 MACK B42 T: Ready To Work David Frank This B Series is a classic of the big truck world. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. 1967 - Mack Trucks, Inc. becomes a member of the Signal Oil and Gas Company, a Los Angeles based petroleum company. Its listedhere on eBay and on Jingletruckwith an asking price of $17,000. Hi Fred, I agree. Olddog didnt run a gas motor, thats for sure. CommercialTruckTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Mack Trucks for sale anywhere. https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/mack-truck/6378950861.html. New and Used MACK Trucks : View our entire inventory of New Or Used MACK Trucks. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Was 01/17/2023 California Total views: 667 TRY: WATTS MACK. No, I would put his name on here for you but not sure he would want me to. Mack was the first heavy-duty diesel engine manufacturer of the day to produce its own engine compression brake -- the patented Dynatard engine brake in 1971. Gorgeous old Mack. Maybe a hot shot can get it hauled pretty cheap. 1964 Mack B61 $16,500 Colonial Heights, Virginia Year 1964 Make Mack Model B61 Category Dump Truck Mileage - Posted Over 1 Month Restored 1964 B61 Mack Tandem dump. 85% restored. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. 1966 - The R series, which replaced the venerable B series in 1966, proved itself in the tradition of its predecessor as one of the worlds most popular heavy-duty diesel trucks. Brackets and mounting hardware. Like water in a bulldog drinkin' bowl, with no reserve, the price will rise to the correct level. Back in the day a lot of truckers avoided it because they claimed they couldnt feel the road. It is however elevated in price and marketed as a usable truck. Mack single axle rear end, R 5.57 60+ MPH. what a steal. As far as the engine being ok.I would not doubt that it would start right up as long as the fuel pump diaphragm is good you get a spark and clean fuel to it. Ive never had a double frame or triple frame truck. Commercial Truck Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. Payment must be received in 10 days. including this one, a mack EQ, that you can see in the background of this listing, for $10000, and an oshkosh m911 for $9900. Sorry for not clarifying that. 15,065 below average pickup Seller's comments and description: new : all steel body with fiberglass fenders. By Found a N.O.S. 1969 - In 1969, Mack pioneered and patented cab air suspension as a major truck ride and cab durability improvement. 1-2. . For Sale: A good old B model Mack truck. Favourite Please Contact there are pictures on ebay of some major cab rot not posted here. I know you would respect the history of these old machines.. Truck and lowboy has been sold. Old farm trucks: Dodge, Ford, Chevy, GMC, International 1940 ~ 1960 Dave's Old Truck Rescue Baxsie 2.81K subscribers Subscribe 23K views 2 years ago Old farm trucks: Dodge, Ford, Chevy,. Display as a link instead, I would start a listing on websites such as you have starting at about $1800.00. Vintage1963 8X8 Mack truck porcelain sign gas trucker bulldog motor oil. . Sure wish you would get it out west , id be a buyer knowing the problems with the rot and rust and the frame. Does Not Run is all the information provided about this Mack in more, We feature Fire Trucksfrom time to time,but there is always the puzzling question of what they might be useful for. Please refer to the Commercial Truck Trader Terms of Use for further information. I think the condition of the unit is known and the guy is not purposely hiding anything. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. The power steering part is true.but you learn pretty quickly not to try to steer it until it is moving. in. It was delivered in 1965 and its first fire was on August 12, 1965. Be prepared to realize substantially less than your initial asking price of $6000.00 via TruckPaper.com listing. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find. It would use 100 gallons of fuel A day towing hay trailers out of the field to meet the diesels. The body and frame are straight and in amazing condition. Plenty of show trucks made an appearance at the 2023 Autorama in Detroit, including mini trucks, dazzling customs, . Al, IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! This is from the last throws of the truly industrial gas engines. This auction is for the truck only.The truck itself is located in Southern Maryland, miles from me. Maybe get my brother to swing over to take a look. Additional information is available in this. 2022 MACK MD6 CAB AND CHASSIS, 99,950 Miles, B6.7 6 Cylinder 6.7L CCT Cummins 135 HP Diesel Engine, Automated Transmission, Spring Suspension, Air Ride Cab, 11R22.5 Tires, 270 Inch Wheelbase, 10,000 . Hi Howard, T Mack C-49-DT (left) and GM Old Look (right) This thing hauled dangerous chemicals around the city of Melbourne, 5 days a week, thru winter and summer. And that was right into the late 90s. Thanks again, made my day, BF wise, that is. All glass is good. In the transition years many drivers did not like power steering because they thought it didnt go down the road as straight. This 1961 Mac . 1962 Chevrolet Corvette4 days$33,750Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette5 days$2,100Bid Now, 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III6 days$2,750Bid Now. 770-464-3276 (shop) 770-846-6877 (cell) Quote Maddog13407 BMT VIP 4.7k Location:Upstate Ny After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. I dont know when it got a more modern diesel but it was well before I met the man. Anymore questions, please ask here on ebay and we will go from there.Please see our other auctions for more! The first is usually populated more, It looks like this is a building full of interesting projects, so perhaps now its time to sell something and theyve started with the biggest vehicle first? A simple carful cleaning would probably bring back the red Paint.The only rust appears on one door corner (picture included). cab is in poor shape. Anyone that wishes to call is welcome to. If you would like to see this, an appointment will be necessary. Wouldnt it be great to see this on the road again? It might get 1 1/2 MPG with 1/2 the horsepower of the comparable diesel of its time. Classic Trucks for Sale Find new and used Classic Trucks for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you Filter Results Location Distance Zip Code Classic Trucks Category: Classic Trucks Clear Filters Showing 1 - 25 of 4,371 results Featured Seller 24 1968 Chevrolet El Camino V8 123,456 mi 8 Cylinder Turbo Silver $ 49,900 Or subscribe without commenting. Good orig. Al. During this period only 2 owners has been owned this beauty. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. If you can get it to my place, I can store it till you can come get it. 28 Mack Dump Truck With Box, Original Matchbox Toy, 1967, Near Mint Condition, 1960's Collectible Toys, Lesney, England LittleShopBigWorld (288) Going to Taylors, S.C. Good for you,Dale. First and foremost, I am not an expert on all-things vintage fire trucks. I guess calling it a Bulldog is quite fitting, given thebulky looks, massive 4 cylinder engine and rock solid construction. Never been down-under. Interior and Exterior Restored. But it is free, and with some new fluids and gas, I see this starting right up.The only thing not included in the auction are the extra fenders and what not. There are a few reasons this might happen: To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. Simply put, the better the rig is to start with the less expensive it will be to get done, and you will always spend more working on a rig than you will to buy a rig in comparable condition. This is a somewhat rare Brockway, which hails from Cortland, New York, where it was likely originally manufactured. As far as how much, I will entertain a reasonable offer but please I don't want to be lowballed. Your link has been automatically embedded. Narrow down your search by make, model, or category. Jun 2, 2016 For Sale 21 Comments Red Wrecker: 1919 Mack Bulldog Now this is one tough looking truck! We're Fast! This is a family owned truck for MANY years. I got family in Danbury. There was also a wet/dry roads switch that would limit the air to the front brakes. Be advised it will not be a "gravy train" restoration. Someone wanting a few smaller projects,and a driver,would not be happy with all that needs to be done here,or become easily overwhelmed and just give up. TRUCK IS NICE FOR AGE It represents the days of trucking we all long for, in today's world of trucking, that is so muddled up and complex with it's mounds of unnecessary rules, regs and guidelines. Ebay sells more vehicles than anywhere else. Find Mack, International, Dodge, Ford, and Cadillac for sale on Machinio. Don't know about it being correct or incorrect, but It looks period anyway. Back then, this was a mans job, a STRONG mans job. I am the original owner. This one has the duplex transmissions, a 5 and 2, ( closer stick is the main 5 speed, and the other stick is the 2 speed) I never drove a B model, a tad before my time, as I started on R models, the Bs replacement, but knew many older timers (than me) that did. Truth be known, they were miserable trucks to drive. Chrome air cleaner cap & mounting straps. The 63 IH I drove had it. Some of you that have restored these old trucks just input your opinion as to what you think it is worth. A good driver can "float" gears in this truck with no problem. 673 Motor with a 5-2 Duplex Transmission. It could be left. Your previous content has been restored. Your link has been automatically embedded. Its in Rockaway Township, New Jersey. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. As long as I get feedback then this forum is doing its job. My first reaction was, hasnt been started in years and they expect it to fire right up?. has a B61 hes run for decades. Additional information is available in this. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. While it is only my opinion for what it is worth, this truck is misrepresented and should be marketed as a parts donor. 1960 Mack B61 Prime Mover Year: 1960 Make: Mack Model: B 61 Odo Reading: 137,215kms Engine Hours: 1211 Indicated VIN: B61T22095 REGO: S20498 (Sold Unregistered Without Plates) Exterior Colour: Brown/White Interior Colour: Green Engine: P Motor Transmission: 9 Speed Duplex Box Runs: Yes Rims: 6 Stud Steel Tyres: 10.00R20 Axle Config: 4x2 from 1900 up to 1970's. for sale at all times. Collector Car Gallery is very pleased to offer this very cool and sentimental classic. Truck will top out at about 62-65 miles an hour loaded or empty. Quote A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Fire Trucks 1966 CHEVROLET 80 TRUCK WITH A FIRE TRUCK BOX, ODOMETER READS 8383 MILES, 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION, NEW BELTS AND ALTNERATOR, 427 ENGINE, GASOLINE, RUNS GOOD, HOSES AND ALL GO ALONG, EVERYTHING WORKS Sold Price: USD $4,200.00 Auction Ended: Wed, July 13, 2022 10:09 AM Financial Calculator Mileage: 8383 mi Engine Manufacturer: CHEVROLET