Ne'ville's is a 55 plus senior living community located at 4101 Chelmont Lane in the 20715 zip code. With approximately 37,000 individuals living . Read more, I went to Evergreen Senior Community. Open Houses. At this stage of life you can afford to focus only on things that you want to. Beautiful TWO bedroom, TWO bath condo with Open Floor Plan living room filled with lots of natural light. (opens in new window/tab). state-to-state. They offer everything and they have buildings; one is for assisted living and the other one is for independent living. . Bowie MD They have a lot of facilities, like a library, gym room, movie room, laundry room, hairdresser,", "I toured Park View at Laurel. Rosehill Manor 55+ Active Adult Homes Community by DRB Homes 19702 Oleander Court Hagerstown, MD 21742 DRB Homes 888-246-1256 from $329,990 - $469,990 7 homes match your search Free brochure Maryland is fantastic for people looking for the perfect 55+ community to spend their retired years in. Provides: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care. Villa Homes, Single Family Homes; 55+ Resale Homes; Legacy At Cherry Tree by Ryan Homes. On our website you through and we will connect you with a knowledgeable buyer s agent We seek to ensure that all of the data presented on the site regarding new homes and new home communities is current and accurate. Call 240-545-8080 today and learn about our limited- time extraordinary savings offer when you reserve your residence at The Parc. The City of Bowie rests eighteen miles east of Washington D.C. With rates from Access to over 100,000 reviews View amenities and photos, Who are you looking for? For instance, seniors who are healthy and active may be interested in 55+ Lifestyles (also known as 55+ Communities) Senior Housing Options in Bowie, MD 55+ Communities Apartments List View Map View Fairwood POTENTIAL - Bowie , MD 20720 Housing Provided: 55+ Community Homes For Sale View Profile 1 OF 1 Bowie Town Center is home to over 80 popular stores and retailers including Macy's, Best Buy and Mens Wearhouse, Buy baseball tickets at Prince George's Stadium and cheer on the Bowie Baysox while grubbing on a classic hotdog, Spend a day shoreline fishing at Allen Pond, a 10-acre stocked pond surrounded by trails, picnic spots and a playground, Residents living within Beechfield Manors are only a 20-minute drive to premium shopping and dining at Bowie Town Center, Make a visit to the Bowie Railroad Station Museum and learn how this 19th century train stop flourished into the city seen today, During the weekends, rent a colorful paddle boat at Allen Pond Park with the family or a loved one and enjoy some carefree fun. Bowie, MD Communities South Lake Community by Mid-Atlantic Builders 201 Summit Point Boulevard Bowie, MD 20716 Mid-Atlantic Builders 888-660-8913 from $524,990 - $683,299 17 homes match your search Free brochure Nearby Communities Coming Soon Fairway Estates Community by DRB Homes Prospect Hill Road & Wynnifred Place Glenn Dale, MD 20769 DRB Homes Moving to a 55+ community with amenities can make it easier than ever to try new hobbies. Find definitions for common senior living terms, get answers to your questions about different types of care and communities, and learn how Seniorly is compensated for our free-for-you services. Ft. 12319 Stonehaven Ln Unit S-7, Bowie, MD 20715. Bowie Senior Center is a gathering place for the city's adults aged 55 and over. OPEN SUN, 2:30PM TO 4PM $520,000 3 Beds 3 Baths 2,008 Sq. You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence. 12000 Traditions Blvd Bowie, MD 20720. 16.9 mi, Fort Washington, Independent, assisted livingwe dont believe in labels. $659,990 3 Beds 3 Baths 3,356 Sq Ft 12223 Beechfield Dr, Bowie, MD 20720 Beechfield Manors is the newest active adult 55 & Better Community in Prince George's County. It's very organized, it looked very comfortable, and they had very friendly people. Year Built New Const., 2023 Heating Forced Air Cooling Central Air MLS # MDPG2045768 Status Sale Pending ( PENDING) About 4105 Sugarberry Ln Beechfield Manors 55+ active adult community in P.G. and then click "Search". Property located within the Washington Suburban Sanitation Commission (WSSC) service area. It is your responsibility to independently verify the information on the site. There are 3 55+ communities to choose from in the Bowie area. Our community is quiet and secluded, with the nearest shopping center just a 7-minute drive away. MINUTES TO FEDEX STADIUM. Please copy and paste the embed code again. 12214 Beechfield Dr , Bowie, MD 20720-3754 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $719,990. Single Story Home for Sale in Bowie: RARE MAIN-LEVEL CONDO AVAILABLE!!! Generated by Wordfence at Sun, 5 Mar 2023 6:12:16 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services. Fitness classes, interest clubs and huge activity centers are also typical amenities designed to keep you healthy, fit, and young. My mother has new carpets. Ft. 12010 Maycheck Ln, Bowie, MD 20715 Bowie Home for Sale: I would move back there on a dime, that's how great it was. It is independent living, with every resident having a private apartment.", 1207 Addison Road, Capitol Heights, MD 20743, "My brother, sister-in-law and I visited the facility. The place is nice and clean. $2,500/mo. offered and we recommend personal visits and reference checks. Though age-restricted to adults over the age of 55 or, in some cases, 62, these communities do not offer any care services and available amenities vary widely between different communities. higher While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. School data provided by SeniorHousingNet.com offers seniors and their loved ones senior living listings and resources. When you see a community you are interested in, click on the name, address or Cheer on the Washington Football Team or watch your . I was ready to just go, and then I thought I wouldn't want to leave my little great grandkids here for Christmas. housing for low income seniors. 9604 Silver Bluff Way, Bowie, MD 20721 DELTA EXCLUSIVE REALTY, LLC $638,120 4 bds 4 ba 2,471 sqft - Townhouse for sale Price cut: $3,000 (Jan 24) 3226 Spriggs Request Way, Bowie, MD 20721 EXIT REALTY ENTERPRISES $580,000 4 bds 4 ba 3,168 sqft - Townhouse for sale 73 days on Zillow 5th St, Bowie, MD 20720 LONG & FOSTER REAL ESTATE, INC. $89,899 The Sky Bridge at Town Center. If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click "Send". Located off Enterprise Road, the community is just three miles from the Capitol Beltway. New For Sale $495,000 3 bed 2 bath 2,343 sqft 0.28 acre lot 16029 Philmont Ln, Bowie, MD 20716 Email agent. Many types of senior living facilities are rental $2,300; 2 Beds; 14000 New Acadia Ln Unit 404, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774. It's a very large community and there are different types of homes there. We understand sure which type of senior care is right for you or your loved one and learn about the various English. The staff was lovely. We have 1219 senior living Houses in Bowie, Maryland currently available for rent. Assisted living communities help older adults with activities of daily life like getting dressed, grooming, and medication management as well as taking care of laundry, cooking, and housekeeping. Compare floor plans, amenities, and photos to find the best Houses for you. For instance, seniors who are healthy and active may be interested in 55+ Lifestyles (also known as 55+ Communities) there are many choices and that choosing the right senior housing facility is important, so make sure to take Read More . The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. apartments for seniors, but you may also find some communities where homes are bought and sold. Everything's been wonderful. Pricing & Availability . The upper level has 2 additional bedrooms, spacious loft and a bonus room. A 55+ Ultra-luxury Condominium Rental Community with Smoke-free Buildings! [6] History [ edit] 19th century [ edit] area, with The whole area is", "I just moved into Green Ridge. It was comfortable for him, he liked the people that he met there, and the staff made him feel like he will", 2901 Toles Park Drive, Suitland, MD 20746, "My mom and my stepdad moved into The Lewis last weekend. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Bowie, MD is $1,817 for one bedroom, $2,223 for two bedrooms, and $2,678 for three bedrooms. It has a range of programs that help seniors stay active, including educational classes, clubs and day trips. Friend(s) 14997 Health Center Drive, Bowie, MD 20716 301-464-4400. Use the advanced filters to search specific care types such as 55+ Living, Independent Living, Alzheimers Care, Assisted Living, Continuing Care, Low-Income Affordable, Respite Care and/ or Home Care. 15.8 mi, Columbia, Discover an amenity-filled, resort-style . The 8 Best Active Adult Communities (55+) in Bowie, MD Verified 1. Contact the community for more information. Information is current as of date of publishing. Two distinct neighborhoods in the heart of Largo Town Center, one Metro stop from Washington, D.C. 8.6 mi, Suitland, $1,530-$1,833 Prior to the purchase or closing of your new Lennar home, an Internet Sales Consultant or your New Home Consultant in your community can help you discover your tax rate. that offer some personal assistance, type your city name, select "Assisted Living" and "Low Income-Affordable", You will feel like you're in the comfort of your own home. It's very quiet and there's 24-hour security. Apartments.com offered and we recommend personal visits and reference checks. 1. To help you with your search, browse the of Md. 109 reviews 3800 Enfield Chase Court, Bowie, MD 20716 Call (844) 325-8230 _[Inde Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. Situated in the heart of Victoria Falls, your luxury apartment home will be convenient to the parks, walking trails, tennis courts, pool, fitness center and all of the community's clubs and activities. To search for senior living and senior care, simply type a location into the search bar and select the types of Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! apartments for seniors, but you may also find some communities where homes are bought and sold. Resident Portal. MD BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME! Univ. 55+ Lifestyles Call for Pricing (866) 984-3845 8. The location is pretty good"close to the suburbs, but near the city, too"and easily accessible by bus or train. It has been listed on Rocket Homes since March 02, 2023 and is currently priced at $539,000. Belair Town HOA HOA President Management Company Address: City St Zip: Phone #: . Buy. The one-story building is designed for maximum functionality, affording", "I liked everything about Windsor Crossing, and I'll be signing up tomorrow. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about information on pricing and availability. $499,999. We advise you to always check with individual facilities for specific senior living services It's very spacious, and very well laid o Cedar Ridge at Piney Orchard 8602 Wandering Fox Trail, Odenton, MD 21113 Active Adult Communities (55+) 3. Email Us. Play a round of tennis at the Bowie Community Center. The community is in a largely upper class area, with a median per-family income of $83,902. Rent Trends. Find Assisted Living; How to Choose an Assisted Living Facility . Rollingcrest Commons. Email me listings and apartment related info. Understanding the Cost of Assisted Living, 6 Tips for Touring Assisted Living Facilities, Frequently Asked Questions About Assisted Living, Continuing care retirement communities (CCRC). ft. home is a 3 bed, 4.0 bath property. Nestled in one of Bowies most prominent and established neighborhoods, the community is close to a variety of fine restaurants, shops, theaters, and services for your convenience. Active adult communities are an ideal environment for people who are newly retired but want to stay social, active, and busy. The staff is most friendly there. These are the most common terms used within the U.S., although senior housing terminology may vary from We are going to move there either the end of August or the beginning of September. Read more. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Community Status AllGrand OpeningComing SoonClose Out, Sort by Default # of Matching Homes City A-Z City Z-A Price (Low-High) Price (High-Low) Builder A-Z Builder Z-A Community A-Z Community Z-A Sort by Default City A-Z City Z-A Price (Low-High) Price (High-Low) # Bedrooms Low-High # Bedrooms High-Low Builder A-Z Builder Z-A Plan Name (A-Z) Plan Name (Z-A), Victoria Park Drive Upper Marlboro, MD 20772, Simplify homebuying with these financial tools, Enter your address to request your free cash offer. Pin Oak Village Senior Apartments, 55+ is an apartment community located in Prince George's County and the 20716 ZIP Code. Start your search for senior living right here on SeniorHousingNet.com and find a place to call home. 2BD/2BA Spacious Condo in 55+ Community Cameron Grove - CONDO IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER 55+ COMMUNITY CAMERON GROVE! Office Hours. Walk Score Main level living includes the Master Suite, bonus room, living room/dining room, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, vaulted ceilings, walk-out deck, and 2-car garage entry. They have", 10450 Lottsford Road, Mitchellville, MD 20721, "I had an in-person tour of Collington A Kendal Affiliate. NEW - 23 HRS AGO. /communities/dc/washington-area?adult=true, How to Choose the Best Retirement Community for You, Aging in Place: How to Design the Best House for Active Adults, discover the best places to retire and the best suburbs. Other, I toured Pin Oak Village and I liked it a lot, but they wanted a lot of personal information and details from me which I did not want to provide. (855) 863-8283. Like a breath of fresh air in affordable senior living, Pin Oak Village is close to everything, including perfection. Seniors with medical dependencies may be best The place is very nice. I don't have any problem with the staff. Bowie, Find Skilled Nursing Facilities Options Near You. $1,689-$1,930 County with a planned community clubhouse, fitness center, pickleball, trails, firepit, and swimming pool. and Independent Living Facilities. 2ba. Pin Oak Village Senior Apartments, 55+ is 16.1 miles from Fort George Meade, and is convenient to other military bases, including Andrews Airforce Base. I wished I went in there. The staff is friendly, they gave us a tour so we", 5605 S Marwood Blvd, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772, "I purchased a home in Marwood Senior Apartments and I love it. Assisted Living - What's the Difference? Clinton Assisted Living. I did go to the receptionist's desk. We can help you find preferred destination. On-site . From the beautifully decorated reception lobby to the open, airy entertainment center complete with a handsome grand piano to the brick-paved patio area and sunny gazebo, Pin Oak Village has been perfectly planned for active senior living. If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance. Boonsboro, MD 21713 301-671-5015: Bowie: Ovalstone Comfort Home 13221 Ovalstone Lane Bowie, MD 20715 443-223-2285: Charlotte Hall: Charlotte Hall Veterans Home Outside, seniors enjoy lovely courtyards, gentle walking paths and community gardens. You may be a Baby Boomer or Gen X, but you will probably want to consider a number of Michele Lerner's Home design recommendations for boomers to make your post retirement life more enjoyable. From there you will see listings of communities who offer assisted care and have senior . Always beware of scams. You will then receive an email that helps you regain access. And don't forget to take a look at our open positions. who will assist you and provide you with the most current 20745, 1-2 Br Choose your best 55+ retirement home from hundreds of senior living communities at Active Adult Living. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Explore Senior Housing options in Bowie, and nearby cities. We provide flexible services at hundreds of aging-friendly, luxury rental apartment properties. Message and data rates may apply. The upper level has 2 additional bedrooms, spacious loft and a bonus room. Click here for, Prior to the purchase or closing of your new Lennar home. MD 15005 Narrows Ln, Bowie, MD 20716. To search for senior living and senior care, simply type a location into the search bar and select the types of Myself 5 Reviews. In-Home Care in Washington, District of Columbia, Senior Living in Fredericksburg, Virginia, Senior Care in Washington, District of Columbia. 2801 Park Center Dr, Alexandria, VA 22302, 8405 Chevy Chase Lake Ter, Chevy Chase, MD 20815, 5801 Nicholson Ln, North Bethesda, MD 20852, 1901 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, D.C., DC undefined, 4550 Wheeler Hills Rd, Oxon Hill, MD 20745, 1800 Palmer Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744, 3001 Queens Chapel Rd, Mount Rainier, MD 20712, 5605 S Marwood Blvd, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772. and Prince George's Comm. greens-in-bowie-md 1/30/2023 Page 2 of 24. Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Pin Oak Village. 55+ Communities also called 55 Plus Communities are active retirement communities and developments that cater to active adult retirement living. $1,299-$1,749 The staff was excellent. The place also is much more convenient. From the low $400s. Ne'ville's contains 5 apartments for older adults in total. Active Adult Living is a Trademark the On our website you The picturesque four story . Call 1-800-991-9257 for details. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Bowie, call (855) 863-8283 . Everything was beautiful. I haven't been able to go inside, but I liked the green grass, the trees, and the flowers on the outside. It is subsidized housing in a midrise complex that takes up an entire city block. Sign in; Assisted Living. Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. For example, if you are looking in your city for low-income senior housing communities Ft. 3015 Courtside Rd, Bowie, MD 20721 (301) 646-4047 Woodmore Home for Sale: COUNTY APPROVED TO BUILD OA SINGLE-FAMILY HOME. Bowie 55+ Communities: Stats & Trends You can find the best 55+ housing developments and builders in Bowie. These centers often distribute well-balanced, nutritious meals with consideration of special diets as per request.Adult day care centers are open during the day, typically on a Read More >. The people are wonderful. Time and distance from Pin Oak Village Senior Apartments, 55+. * Square footage definitions vary. Find Bowie senior housing options with a variety of offerings that match your needs. Owned and operated by two Registered Nurses with over 10 years of experience in", 43 West McKinsey Road, Severna Park, MD 21146, "I toured Sunrise of Severna Park. 4bd. Independent vs. We will look into it right away. There are six main types of residential elder care options: Maryland has long been a favorite destination for retirees and active adults hoping to relax while living near the coast. Beds. COMING SOON $400,000 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,583 Sq. Location Directory of Independent Living Communities in Bowie, MD Access Care Assisted Living Provides: Independent Living 3903 Claxton Pl, Bowie, MD 20715 4 reviews $1386 to $5000. This master-planned community is made up of 3 unique home collections. In February 2023 more than 16 listings in Bowie, MD were . Explore the City Rent Trends As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Bowie, MD is $1,813 for one bedroom, $2,138 for two bedrooms, and $2,687 for three bedrooms. Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons. 831 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146. Larkin Chase Care and Rehabilitation Center. You have to be 55 years or older to get in there. It was almost like an all-inclusive resort. Also Learn about Seniorly's history, mission, leadership, and how to get in touch with press and media inquiries. Bowie Assisted Living. At Knollwood Manor, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer our patients and residents outstanding care, delivered by highly skilled practitioners in a warm and comfortable setting. Get a closer look at Collington Questions about our Read more, I went to Pin Oak Village. Explore our listings to compare the amenities, floor plans, and services available at each residence. These types of communities really offer anything and everything for an active retirement lifestyle such as golf course living, waterfront living and many other active amenities. 15 days on Zillow. Get in touch with our team of real estate professionals to learn about the community and available homes. It is close where I used to live from my old apartment. suited in nursing homes, and those with short-term medical care needs may be best suited in respite care. Pin Oak Village Senior Apartments, 55+ is within 12 minutes or 6.6 miles from Bowie State University. $1,596-$2,163 This 3 level home boasts a ton of amenities. By selecting I consent above, you consent to receive marketing communications (via mail, email, telephone, or text message at the number you provided) from Lennar Homes and its affiliates, including Lennar Mortgage, LLC, CalAtlantic Title, Inc., Lennar Title, Inc., North American Advantage Insurance Services, LLC and Lennar Insurance Agency, LLC. 1. advantage of the Resources for Seniors on SeniorHousingNet. When you live in Bowie, you'll notice it has tons of parks and you're close to Six Flags America and NASA Goddard Flight Center. This 2,159 square foot home sits on a 0.09 acre lot. Here's an overview of what you will find on NewHomesource.com. Relative(s) You may spend your afternoons at the on-site tennis court, or meeting up with your neighbors in the communal lounge. The place is very nice. Generated by Wordfence at Sun, 5 Mar 2023 6:11:58 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. $1,381-$1,734 in the Thanks for reporting an issue. Residents will enjoy access to a future on-site clubhouse and swimming pool for carefree fun and social activities. Find and compare nearby senior living communities at Caring.com. If you are using a screen reader and having difficulty, please call 855-350-3800. Our senior living community in", "Located in Forestville, Maryland, Cheval Court is a charming senior apartment community for ages 62+ in a peaceful environment. Provides: Nursing Homes. Ideally located across from Bowie Town Center in the heart of Bowie, Maryland, The Willows is a thriving community for residents 62 & better. "Access Care Assisted Living offers high-quality, affordable memory care and assistance with activities of daily living in a cozy home-like setting. If you or your loved-one needs some personal assistance, on the other hand, you Check out the nicest homes currently on the market in Woodmore Bowie. There are 40 homes for sale in 20721 with a median listing home price of $526,495. It was wonderful, excellent. Experience it all. care you are interested in. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. MD Check your spelling and use one of the common location formats below: Call now to speak with a free local senior housing advisor. with an average rating of Explore Active Adult, Independent Living, Assisted Living, Short . Use our library of articles to discover the best places to retire and the best suburbs. 55+ communities, also referred to as senior apartments, retirement communities, and active adult communities, are lifestyle communities designed for older adults. LONG & FOSTER REAL ESTATE, INC. Evergreen Senior Community 3800 Enfield Chase Court, Bowie, MD, 20716 55+ Lifestyles Call for Pricing (866) 882-3746 View Details 2. Please fill in a valid value for all required fields. The residents mingled in various areas together,", 1000 Brightseat Road , Landover, MD 20785, "Jericho was within my income range at the time I visited it but I would have had to pay my own utilities which would equal to more than where I was staying at right now. Jonathan Brown, President Name: Community Association Management Prof Contact: Address: 209 West Street City St Zip: Annapolis, MD 21401 Phone #: (703) 821-2267 Ext: Fax #: Email: contactus@gocampmgmt.com Outside City . Main level living includes the Master Suite, bonus room, living room/dining room, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, vaulted ceilings, walk-out deck, and 2-car garage entry. This community offers active adult, multi-family and single family homes. They had a nice like", "The Victory House of Palmer Park was very nice. advantage of the Resources for Seniors on SeniorHousingNet. Spouse Pin Oak Village offers a unique environment, which is perfect for relaxation and recreation. Bowie is photo to see more details. . The staff has been so kind. Start your search for senior living right here on SeniorHousingNet.com and find a place to call home. Memory care communities or wings keep older adults with Alzheimer's/dementia safe from wandering while also offering specialized care to help relieve anxiety and slow cognitive decline. From there you will see listings of communities who offer assisted care and have senior 16.9 mi. 13.0 mi, Oxon Hill, Rental prices started $1600's (verify as rents can change.) WELCOME TO AMBER RIDGE IN BOWIE, MD. Better rated regions include Photos are for illustrative purposes only. SNFs help older adults recover from illness or injury with medical care, physical therapy, and other rehabilitative services. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of some luxury listings. Its train history is displayed at the Huntington Railroad Museum off Chestnut Avenue. 3% in CLOSING COST ASSISTANCE Available. In-home Heritage Harbour is a lovely place. Text STOP to Lennar (536627) to cancel. I've noticed how", 2501 18th Street Northeast, Washington, DC 20018, "This facility, which offers both independent and assisted living, is located next to a nursing home, but not affiliated with it. Some of them are", 7975 Crain Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21061, "Glen Forest Apartments was awesome. The information that they needed had nothing to do Bowie's Finest +55 Active Adult Gated Community!! 240-347-1893. 12.3 mi, Mount Rainier, By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Submit Select an area, Results per page 20 per page40 per page60 per page. For seniors with more serious medical needs who require skilled care following a hospitalization, illness, or surgery. In-home Cameron Grove is a 55+ community located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. try our Senior Care Assessment Tool if you are not This 3 level home boasts a ton of amenities. Cedar Ridge at Piney Orchard 8602 Wandering Fox Trail, Odenton, MD 21113 Active Adult Communities (55+) Verified 2. that offer some personal assistance, type your city name, select "Assisted Living" and "Low Income-Affordable", 3760 Minnesota Avenue Northeast, Washington, DC "This is a senior apartment housing complex"all residents must be 62 or older. This independent living, assisted living and memory care community in Bowie, MD, boasts a fully equipped movie theater, a full-service beauty salon, a senior-focused fitness center, a piano lounge and common areas that exude easy elegance. 21046, 1-3 Br