wait for better one Hi, i have a suggestion for heavy hitting champs section. Is that still doable with CGR? Annihilus, Juggernaut, Dragon Man, etc MCOC Hard Hitter (High Damage Output) Best Champs -, MCOC Best Hard Hitter ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Yes Bro, Domino is Great with her synergy. Will be help to complete act 6 chapter 1? Hey Hello Buddy n thnx for the comment.all champs which u mentioned in d comment are already thr in the tier list.Imp Note: Keep your Mobile on Auto Rotate for better view And for perfect view you can select "desktop site" mode from your mobile browser. I never felt like mags sig was very useful. Likewise with synergy, would characters with an S still be in that same tier even if you've none of the other characters with which to activate their synergies? Thing 5* rank 4 duped. I had an unduped AA on my act 5 exploration team for nightcrawler, Spider-Man, modok, etc, and he worked great. Yes, there have been quite a few game changing buffs that have taken certain champs from bottom tier straight to the top. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Emma Frost - For Defense (Before Ranking Ask your alliance if they are following Diversity)5. Looking through this I have to say I agree with pretty much every decision, very easy to read and digest as well :), I was just going to say I thought you retired! Welcome back! These are awarded after the completion of certain story quests or event quests. otherwise, be ready for Copyright Strike. Within this: MCoC is not antenatal or postnatal care only or 1:1 care in . This brings you back up to an SP3 in only ten (10!) Which tier player mystrio is and can you tell me what about proxima midnight and dr octopus?? CGR is basically the only champion Ive used in the past two months, and Ive taken him through just about all of Act 7 Exploration as well as test fights in ROL, LOL, and Abyss. and if both are duped then my vote goes to Hyperion. I hardly try to make act 5.1/5.2 and even With 16 5* and 1 yondu 6* duped can't finish without boostNow I'm thinking about rank up my 4*Duped heroes r5, like archangel and symbioticWhat's your opinion? I have 5 star both unduped hype as well as venom. But yeah, you are right in saying with the new AW meta, Iceman holds a slightly higher position than AA, but I definitely dont agree on Iceman being "a lot" better than AA. 07/03/2022 . What's everyone's thoughts on him? All Reddit Rules and reddiquette apply. Any insight is appreciated. Great job. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Very impressed with this, this is the quality that I strive for in my Written Guide. LOL Red Hulk (video here) this is a fun video that shows off the Aptitude stacking method and absurd damage potential (170k medium attack?!). Pulled a cosmic awakening gem from my first Abyss run so that basically ensures I never pull CGR, Haha. Hey bro, where would you place the new Odin? Just took my 6 star CGR to R3 for the Thronebreaker title. Does he need to be awakened to be useful or not? Who would've thought. Once CGR reaches five judgments, he enters his Lock Down phase, where three critical things happen: Opponents are Power Locked (and Heal Blocked + Fate Sealed if CGR is awakened), All Judgments are removed and CGR enters a fresh Judgment cycle upon the end of Lock Down, All buffs triggered during this phase, if the Judgment was not triggered in the previous Judgment cycle, can stack indefinitely, do not trigger Judgments, and have extended length this is critical, as you will see in subsequent rotations. The next ones I can bring to r5 are TigraMephisto (duped)SunspotI just pulled Red Magneto and Thing, so I could focus on them too. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} IMO symbiote supreme should be higher on offense list. Seatin is the most popular MCOC YouTuber, and his channel name is Seatin Man of Legends. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Aggressive play style help a lot here.. Can we play Marvel Contest of Champions (MCOC) on PC? Thanks in advance. Press J to jump to the feed. Showcase Fights (all clips are unboosted). I have dropped him in AW as a defender.Also darkhawk and void appear twice in the charts.Thanks. Indefinite SP3 Cycle (video here) ideal for mega fights (i.e., LOL, AOL) where you can stack multiple furies and maximize Damage Per Hit (the SP3 will start hitting for 85k+ with 2-3 furies). Cheers! I have 5 star unduped Domino and 5 star duped signature level 50 Omega red. The six classes available are Mutant, Mystic, Science, Skill, Tech, and Cosmic. I might drop her a tier next update. They are different champs that can be used in different situations. Hello happy new year and great thx for your blog! Depends on who youre fighting. Gwenpool - For Attack (Most Underrated Champ - Old is Gold)In 5 Star Champs - 1. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Hey Hi Buddy:)Welcome to d MCOC GUIDE BLOG.Both champs are best as an unduped + Have Utility + Huge Damage Output.1. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2,884 views Feb 19, 2022 In today's damage comparison we will be looking at an awakened moleman vs an unawakened molegod in mcoc. Act 7 Footloose Path (video here) quick video to highlight CGR's sig ability, shutting down Footloose and melting a path in 5 minutes. Iceman is the ultimate utility champ, what with the fact that he has 3 immunities and can tank sp3 with ice armor, which saves you from the defenders that just won't be baited into a special. So he is worth ranking up imo.Final words: Go for Domino or Cap IW. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} mcoc does guardian need to be awakenedfastest supra tune code. mcoc does guardian need to be awakened. Saving this. Black Panther (Classic) Captain America Infinity War. His other synergy partners (i.e., Ghost Rider, Heralds, etc.) June 11, 2022 Posted by: when was arthur miller born . Where AAs sig increases AAR (and eventually becomes negligible sig investments the higher it gets), Mags gets more defensive with his diminishing range of damage taken from a single source and increased burst damage from heavies. Generic awakening gems are those gems that can be used to awaken any champ and it doesn't matter what class they belong to. Mojo - For Defense (Before Ranking Ask your alliance if they are following Diversity)3. A Cosmic Power Boost will greatly expedite the fight here but is not necessary. The judgments in the SP3 cycle are: Vigilance (MLLLM), Precision (from dexing a hit), Aptitude (Heavy Charge), Cruelty (SP3), and Fury (SP3). And, she's easily to understand and play too. (Parry - Long stun duraion. I enjoy mine unawakened, but he does benefit with high sig.