Colorado COMING SOON 3/8 NEW . Home For Rent Details . Definitely calling the landing in Hickory home for a while. . Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. setting up your account. A forgot username email was sent to allotted parking spaces 2 Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Dont move here if youre on a schedule or are employed unless you can live and work without sleep and can handle being harassed. 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent . Ohio REPO Mobile Homes On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Hickory landlords $500 per month towards rent. Mississippi REPO Mobile Homes Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted. Oklahoma At the 2020 census, its population was 299,035. 3D VIEW. Be the first to review! The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) designated the North Carolina Commission of Indian Affairs as a Public Housing Agency in 1976. Attention! Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. . 3 bathrooms. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Hickory. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. Ft. 0.44 Acres Updated 1 day ago 29 Photos Map & Location Street View Priced to sell. $578+/mo. If you are in Hickory, you can go to the Hickory Public Housing Authority and ask your questions in person. Find Harrisburg, NC homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. I know times are hard right now and a lot of jobs are remote. Sorry but this email is not registered. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Florida MLB Spring Training Mobile Home Parks Hickory, NC New Homes & New Construction. Missouri With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Hickory area. . The water in the community is sourced from the city and the sewer system is city provided. You will have several thousands of dollars in savings if you choose to buy a manufactured home. hour. Shop new modular homes in Hickory, North Carolina. Listing by Dickens Mitchener . Anytime I had a issue, which in the time Ive lived here have been minor and few, maintenance fixed and often just helped me because I didnt have a ladder or step stool to change out my bulbs! Starting prices shown on this website are subject to change, see your local Home Center for current and specific home and pricing information. 2011 Spirit Ex NC, KINGS MOUNTAIN - 2011 SPIRIT EX single section for sale. However, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the name before you go there. Arizona REPO Mobile Homes 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Union City OH 45390 Union City Alameda California very cute 1 bedroom Community includes trout stream storm shelter off street parking personal yard area and 8 vouchers accepted. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. If you need to apply for the Section 8 housing choice voucher (HCV) program, you can go to this facility. Homes for Sale Near 3987 Section House Rd. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Catawba County NC Mobile Homes. $595 / 2br 2 BD/ 1BA Apartment on the South Side for rent! 3 bedrooms. Humidity and temperature can of course vary, even by county. I have lived at Argyle Place since 2017! Check out your inbox! Home; Buy. Please call Tennessee REPO Mobile Homes The only thing is the fuss at Unc about his smoking lol but hes almost 80 I dont think hes gonna quit hes smoked for over 60 years lol. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Oregon Ted's Maple Village 3925 Martin Fish Pond Road , Hickory, NC 28602 . 2 Beds. Plus, the maintenance man is horribly rude. We found 13 active listings for mobile & manufactured homes. Looking for someone to accept my section 8. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. From walmart breakfast at tiffanys muscarellas caf italia and hometown homemade pizza 8 and 11 minutes from shenango recreation area campground. For example: houses with 2 bedrooms in Brooklyn, Tract 1-40 +/-Acres, 38.9+/-Tillable Quick Legal: Land situated in NW1/4 NE1/4, Anchorage -very nice safe and secure neighborhood -close to multiple grade schools -. Wyoming . Illinois Change Phone Number. Louisiana clubhouse] entrance ye, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 730 sq.ft. 2 Baths. Monday, February 27, 2023. To apply during the opening period, applicants were . You've received a new message from a renter. You cant go into the building because of Covid. Manage Settings My husband and I have a one bedroom apartment and the kitchen is large with a decent amount of nice looking cabinets. Comment optional. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. 4-5 bedrooms3.5 baths3 car garagelight and contained full bathdual master or bonus room.osmosis and water softener systems.energy, Bedroom apartments include energy efficient electric appliances washerdryer hookups and how you can call saluda commons home. Indiana REPO Mobile Homes Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, I appreciate Hanna for making my first move in experience a really enjoyable one!! Instead of refunding the deposit they are making me pay for a previous tenants disrepair, even though I gave them a list of things needing repair on the day I moved in. Im struggling to pay m. Ive tried multiple times to get through to someone. . Find the perfect property for your dream home. $129,900 . Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1"). The way that this manager is treated and spoke too and about is outlandish. Find 12 senior housing options in Hickory,NC for 55+ Communities, Independent Living, Assisted Living and more on SeniorHousingNet.com. I really would like to give this 5 stars but, the people in this building is very negative. There is an issue with your account. . I have loved my apartment the space, its quiet and the fireplace was my absolute favorite in the winter months and not to mention the balcony and see the trees change during the. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Nevada Floor plan dimensions are approximate and based on length and width measurements from exterior wall to exterior wall. Your account set-up is almost complete. ). Morganton, NC Homes for Sale; Morganton, NC Houses for rent . Virtual Tour. Sign In / Join. $250.00 deposit $100.00 week. 2 bedroom mobile home,single wide on lake hickory near marina,address 267 lakeside loop,,has pier and and boatdock,big front porch and deck on back, 125 week or . Among the programs that determine eligibility based on the AMI are Section 8, HOME, LIHTC, Section 515, 202 and 811. Woodland Mobile Home Park 3987 Section House Rd , Hickory, NC 28601 . Charles. with a different account, or click here to sign up. MHBOs up-to-the-minute search tools and insider status mean you wont miss your perfect listing. In the last few months, 353 of those North Carolina manufactured homes have been sold. Sorry, this email address is taken. Its affordable for Seniors on a fixed income and Sandy in Management is one of the sweetest and caring people Ive ever met. There is also a closed off area for your washer and dryer. Hickory average rent price is below the average national apartment rent price which is $1750 per month. Neighborhoods not the best though. Images may show options not included in base price. Choose from 91 home plans or the 68 quick move-in homes to find the perfect home for you in the Hickory area. Hickory, NC have a median listing home price of $410,000. You have successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com! Delaware REPO Mobile Homes Delivery and installation costs are not included unless otherwise stated. 1. 1850 State Road 8 West Garrett, IN 46738 888.881.3976. Are you sure want to redirect? 800-304-7152. setting up your account. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. There are activities for the Seniors who want to participate! Hickory Public Housing Authority by calling +1 828-328-5373. We use cookies, if thats fine with you just keep browsing. $768+ 1 bd. Artists' renderings of homes are only representations and actual home may vary. Cost of living includes but is not limited to . New York List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. 1/29 . (866) 466-7328 Plus, the maintenance man is horr. Roebuck, SC 29376 (864) 415-6064. parking in front of entrance yes Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Glenwood Commons will fraudulently keep your security deposit, even though there is absolutely no grounds for them to do so. $1,500,000 49.68 Acres. (866) 466-7328 You've received a new message from an owner. Please confirm your email address. parking in front of entrance yes parking type off street Friday - Sunday: Closed . Arizona Woodland Mobile Home Park. Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! Free registration gives you access to . NC, MOORESBORO - 2014 OLYMPIAN single section for sale. Your search is outside the jurisdiction of, Western Piedmont Regional Housing Authority, Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or The bathroom has plenty of room and the bedroom is a good size. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. Mobile home parks located in great places to live and work remotely. Connecticut In addition to our great floor plans and maintenance free living, our community has the amenities you want and deserve. Used under license. Iowa * this is not a section 8 property* (virtual tour on treasuredproperty. Message and data rates may apply. for Sale, 2014 Olympian NC, MOORESBORO - 2014 OLYMPIAN single section for sale. 132 Air Park Drive Morganton, NC 28655. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_87). Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. in North Carolina, you need to go to one of these facilities. Apartments On 20th. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Virginia REPO Mobile Homes If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. for more information. mobile homes for rent in hickory, nc craigslist. List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. . Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. (866) 466-7328. Pennsylvania New Mexico Hickory, NC 28601. Affordable Housing. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. montana frost depth map; Hola mundo! North Dakota the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The homes are built within a short timeframe since they are not affected by the changes in weather. Why wont management answer phone calls or emails? There are various ways you can contact Hickory Public Housing Authority in North Carolina. Answered any questions Id have and was available whenever I needed assistance. Oregon REPO Mobile Homes parking in front of entrance no Why wont management answer phone calls or emails? $89,900 NC, LENOIR - 2020 DELIGHT single section for sale. 9 . Connecticut REPO Mobile Homes We invest in continuous product and process improvement. near elementary school"). $675,000. A reset password email was sent to Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. There are activities for the Seniors who want to participate! Between January 2023 and February 2023, Hickory, NC real estate market has seen increase in the number of listings by 16.5%. 1,000 Sq Ft. 1884 Nc Highway 16 N, Taylorsville, NC 28681. 4-5 bedrooms3.5 baths3 car garagelight and contained full bathdual master or bonus room.osmosis and water softener systems.energy Eagle Ada Idaho excellent location in eagle. 525 4th Ave SW, Hickory, NC 28602. Where? B & W Mobile Home Movers. The Hickory Public Housing Authority is located in Hickory, North Carolina. Hickory, NC 28602. Send New Code / North Carolina Mfd/Mobile Homes Hickory. for Sale. Road near lake jordan - perfect for those wanting some This place is great to live it was a blessing to me and the neighbors are always friendly and peaceful! Alaska REPO Mobile Homes Per pet. There is a. I really enjoy living here because the apartments are beautiful and they are not cramped. Michigan REPO Mobile Homes parking type unknown parking type off street There are currently 115 new and used mobile homes listed on MHVillage for sale or rent in North Carolina. MobileHome.net has 23 Mobile Homes for Rent near Hickory, NC, including manufactured homes and modular homes. North Carolina Mobile Homes. AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. Ive lived here for three years now and shes the best we have ever had (other than when I first moved in and the regional manager was helping, shes great too!). Send New Code / Nebraska REPO Mobile Homes The people upstaurs are great and the manager need corporate support because I do not see it. integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. 2 Beds. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. 22 days ago. Missouri REPO Mobile Homes MORE Section 8 in Hickory, you can contact the My husband and I have a one bedroom apartment and the kitchen is large with a decent amount of nice looking cabinets. 2229 Quailridge Ct. Lenoir, NC. built 2001 (approx.) SC, BLACKSBURG - 2008 WORTHINGTON multi section for sale. New Hampshire REPO Mobile Homes Ohio Home site lot rent ranges from $300 - $900 per month and includes the following: The streets in the community are paved, and are of an average street width. Our heat has been broke for going on four months now and we were told three other people have to have the same issue before. near Hickory, NC. Mobile Homes (current) . Please select a user type to finish . Living here used to be enjoyable until the new property manager arrived. 697 . I lived here for almost a year and a half and left my apartment exactly the way I found it. Agent listings. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. NEWTON. apply online today or call to. There are currently 14 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Hickory area. allotted parking spaces 1 You've received a new message from a renter. Hickory East Apartments. Affordable Housing. parking near. The most recent manager (Esa, sorry if spelled wrong), has been amazing and extremely understanding/accommodating. Vermont REPO Mobile Homes parking in front of entrance yes District Of Columbia You have successfully verified your account, please continue signing in. Mobile home parks located in great places to live and work remotely. There are 1071 active homes for sale in Oakwood Hillcrest, Hickory, NC, which spend an . North Carolina REPO Mobile Homes An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. LESS. Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program. Washer/Dryer HOOKUP only.Non-aggressive pet breeds allowed for $25/month per pet. Iowa REPO Mobile Homes Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. For more nearby real estate . Other listings. The apartments themselves are in a sad state of disrepair and every time it rains pieces of the ceiling fall down throughout the breezeway. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Delaware parking in front of entrance no Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. Message and data rates may apply. . View properties, photos, nearby real estate with school and housing market information. If entering a ZIP code, select the city to see your results. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. Browse mobile home parks near Hickory, NC. New Jersey REPO Mobile Homes Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. When I mentioned the water that got in the ceiling that might create mold, he just looked at me like I was stupid and then left. parking near public building [i.e. You can find the facility at: Hickory Public Housing Authority Mobile Home Rental & Leasing. What are you looking for? 1 . It's redirect to out side of gosection We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Mississippi Updated 18 hrs ago. Jordan - perfect for those wanting some privacy (the house is situated on just. 1255 22nd St NE, Hickory, NC 28601. Statesville average rent price is below the average national apartment rent price which is $1750 per month. You can also learn more about this North Carolina housing authority office Viewmont Square Court Senior Living, 1420 4th Street Dr NW, Hickory, NC 28601. Find affordable homes near you. . Oklahoma REPO Mobile Homes Monday 8:30AM-4:30PM,Tuesday 8:30AM-4:30PM,Wednesday 8:30AM-12:15PM,Thursday 8:30AM-4:30PM,Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM,Saturday Closed,Sunday Closed. My MOM is choosing to move because of the women that the Company allow to stay and bully other people. Enter City, ST or ZIP code you're planning to build in. parking type unknown Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! Hawaii Check out your inbox! Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. When I finally get through to someone Im told the wrong contact information. Sort: New Listings. 37 Houses in Hickory from $723. You've received a new message from an owner. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. hickoryhousing.org Mobile Phone Number * See this property in person. Floor plan dimensions are approximate and based on length and width measurements from exterior wall to exterior wall. I have a lot of physical and mental ailments (chronic), but she has thankfully been very understanding and always helped me with the process of lease renewal and updates at her own expense. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. hours. 14480 North Carolina 226, Spruce Pine, NC 28777. Idaho REPO Mobile Homes Find Homes For Rent Section 8 Accepted in Hickory, NC. (866) 466-7328 Woodland Estates Mobile Home Park at 3987 Section House Rd, Hickory, NC 28601 - hours, address, map, directions, phone number, customer ratings and reviews. Hickory NC. Search for: Menu About. Woodland Estates Mobile Home Park is a land-lease community was built in 1975. and has a total of 126 home sites. North Dakota REPO Mobile Homes All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. There are no matching results for your current search. Desert Climate Mobile Home Parks, Kentucky REPO Mobile Homes 14 New and Used Mobile Homes near Hickory, NC. There was a problem creating your account. Attention! Attention! You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Brokerage. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1").