I got her at 3 months old and Kim, the owner, guided me through every step and gave me his cell if I had any questions. Kevin and Kin called fir the next few days to make sure she was doing well. He is only 6 weeks old. I loved that all the puppies are free, roaming in the shop and very socialized with other puppies and people alike. Nice, fast and good price, These people are the best, I bought my chihuahua puppy from them and a few days later he had a cough and the owner, drove all the way to me and picked him up to take care of for a few days and give him antibiotics. For several months I researched to find my new little companion for our Palm Beach condo. Our adult German Shepherds Dogs are health screened, all have AKC DNA Profiles, all have been tested for. She is shy but has a lot of energy.Buy Now, 4 males 3 females akc feg all shots great dogs i have the mother and father.Buy Now, Black and white 8 month female puppy ready for a new home Special counsel to investigate documents found at Biden's home. I even met a couple on my plane ride home who got their two dogs from them and they are happy, healthy and thriving. Get back to me with a text if youre interested in purchasing one.View Detail, Amazing German Rottweiler Puppies Available for Sale, AKC Reg, great Guard dogs you will ever wish for, all potty trained and will be a great addition Reach us at xxxxxxxxxx and get informationView Detail, I have cute male and female Rottweilers, nice with children very laid back not aggressive at all asking. Honestly couldnt find better anywhere else!I just purchase a pug from them and it was such an amazing experience! UP-TO 80% OFF! But as we went home that night we couldn't stop talking about how well socialized these puppies were. Find the perfect puppy from 5 Star Breeders with Uptown Puppies puppy finder. The puppies are weaned and it is time for. The search for such, was next to impossible. I can not say enough wonderful things about Heavenly Puppies. I went in today looking for a dog and left with my new best friend. He is the best little guy, healthy, happy. of their puppies and are able to match you with the puppy of your dreams. The owner and staff are amazing. Our German Shepherd puppies for sale will come current on their 8 week vaccinations, dewormed bi-weekly, vet health certificate, microchipped, an AKC registration # and application, a copy of the Dam's International Export Four Generation Pedigree (Upon Request). They are all so sweet and helpful. Sometimes, we also have rescues. Read more Escambia County, Pensacola, FL Details / Contact 6 of 6 This map shows how many Maltese Dogs are posted in other states. Our dedicated and knowledgeablestaff is ready to help you find the perfect companionat our Adoption Center where wepractice open, non-judgmental adoptions. I love the staff and the puppies. He has his booster shots and is a very great puppy. We found our cutie pie toy Aussie!!! Pure Rottweilder Puppy for sale for $1000 Tail docket vacinateView Detail, Vacinated tail docket He knew my concerns. He genuinely cares to know how well she's adjusting. Their dogs are amazing! Open: 11AM-9PM Every Day. Recent Adoptions It just felt right. Then, I met Julia who also had a deep love for dogs. Adoption Fees: Puppies (Under 5 Months) - $350.00 Medium & Large Breed Adult Dogs (Over 5 Months) - $150.00 Small Breed Adult Dogs (Over 5 Months; Under 25 Pounds) - $300.00 All dogs are spayed/neutered, microchipped, heartworm tested (if over 6 months of age) and up-to-date on appropriate vaccinations by age. In addition to puppies for sale we offer nutrition, accessories and services to keep your new puppy looking and living their best! I was worried to get another dog and have a similar experience again. My girlfriend bought our dog here yesterday and he is already trained at only 3 months old! she also has amazing joint mobility. Our new family member has been with us. Nothing is greater than to give a pet a loving home and when you rehome a dog in Broward County you can purchase all of your new pet products right here at Alpha Paw a pet wellness company. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Mind you, we are from Chicago and we were only visiting Florida. Our second puppy adoption from this store and another wonderful experience. im a college student and they are always so welcoming to me and my friends when we just need a brain break to play, with puppies. personality. You can tell that our puppy was loved while in their care. Read more Duval County, JACKSONVILLE, FL Details / Contact 1 of 21 Belgian Malinois 4157 N State Rd 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319, 21% off Puppy is 5 weeks old. However, even if everything else is in order, there MUST be love. cats, Adoption fee which usually ranges from $50 and up which covers shots. The puppy sleeps throughout the. They provide you with great information and prepare you extremely well for your new pup. Youll see why so many of our customers recommend us to their friends and family. You'll be Glad You Bought Your Puppy From Us, V Rio von Gebrder Grimm IPO 3, BH, Kkl. For-sure going to buy my next puppy here , We got our mini daschund August 2020 after going to tons of places up and down the coast. Rottweilers in Broward County, FL Prices and locations of the Rottweilers for sale near Broward County, FL, including AKC Rottweiler puppies and adult dogs. xxx xxx xxx1 You will not be sorry I promise. She brushed him (and the other pups) every day and gave him the TLC that puppies deserve. Puppies will be 8 weeks April 12t.. Rottweilder Puppy Male 4 months Please login to manage saved searches ads. Alaskan Husky, American Bulldog, American Eskimo Dog, American Mastiff, American Staghound, Atlas Terrier, Australian Cattle Dog, Akita, Alaskan Klee Kai, American Cocker Spaniel, American Pit Bull Terrier, Australian Shepherd, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bichon Frise, Border Collie, Bull Terrier, Bullmastiff, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bernese Mountain Dog, Bichonpoo, Boxer, Brussels Griffon, Bull and Terrier, Bully Kutta, Belgian Shepherd, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Biewer, Boerboel, Boston Terrier, Cane Corso, Catahoula Cur, Cavapoo, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Chinese Shar Pei, Chow Chow, Cavachon, Chiweenie, Chug, Cockapoo, Cairn Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Chihuahua, Chinese Crested Dog, Chorkie, Corgi, Dachshund, Doberman Pinscher, Dogue De Bordeaux, Dalmatian, English Springer Spaniel, English Bulldog, French Bulldog, German Shepherd, Golden Doodle, Great Dane, German Shorthaired Pointer, German Spitz (Mittel), Golden Retriever, Great Pyrenees, German Spaniel, Goldendoodle, Havanese, Italian Greyhound, Jack Russell Terrier, King Charles Spaniel, Labradoodle, Labrador Husky, Lowchen, Labrador Retriever, Lhasapoo, Mal-Shi, Maltipoo, Miniature English Bulldog, Miniature Poodle, Morkie, Maltese, Miniature Australian Shepherd, Miniature Schnauzer, Mixed, Malti-Pom, Miniature Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher, Neapolitan Mastiff, Newfoundland Dog, Other, Old English Bulldog, Old English Sheepdog, Perro de Presa Canario, Pug, Pekingese, Poodle, Papillon, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Pomeranian, Puggle, Rat Terrier, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Sakhalin Husky, Shih Tzu, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Schnauzer, Shetland Sheepdog, Shih-Poo, Shorkie, Silky Terrier, Samoyed, Schnorkie, Shiba Inu, Siberian Husky, Tea Cup Chihuahua, Tenterfield Terrier, Toy Poodle, Vizsla, West Highland White Terrier, Weimaraner, Welsh Corgi, YorkiePoo, Yorkillon, Yoranian, Yorkshire Terrier, Presa Canario, American Bully, Aussie Doodles, Aussie Poo, Pomsky, Bernedoodle, Wheaten Terrier, Irish Doodles, Cockalier, Double Doodle, Pitsky, Sheepadoodle, Golden Retriever, Pennsylvania Bellefonte, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Florida Plantation, Golden Retriever, Florida Coral Springs, Puppies For Sale in Fort Lauderdale (850), French Bulldog For Sale in Broward County (277), Yorkshire Terrier For Sale in Broward County (161), Pomeranian For Sale in Broward County (140), Siberian Husky For Sale in Broward County (116), Chihuahua For Sale in Broward County (109), English Bulldog For Sale in Broward County (96), American Bully For Sale in Broward County (87), American Pit Bull Terrier For Sale in Broward County (73), America bully 3 months for sale lemon drop puppies. More GUARANTEE Life time health guarantee on our adorable Dachshund puppies More VITAMINS They have boarding and grooming too. One female Finding a dog here is so easy, its almost effortless. Classified ads - Jobs, Cars & Homes - South Florida Sun Sentinel - Sun Sentinel. Ready for their new home Broward County, Plantation, FL ID: 22-09-27-00101 **ALL ADOPTIONS INCLUDE A HOME VISIT, YOU MUST LIVE%A0NEAR BROWARD & PALM BEACH COUNTIES** Meet our sweet frosted . Email xxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx if interested and no lowball offers will be accepted.Buy Now, Price negotiable long as its reasonable I have 3 puppies Im selling I recently moved and need them sold asap contact me with reasonable prices close to orignal priceBuy Now, 8 week old Australian shepherd rottweiler mixed puppies come with the deworming and 1st set of shots loving and playful 4 boys 2 girls more pictures to comeView Detail, Rott puppies avail Oct 1st, excellent pedigree, parents onsite and owned. Check out our ON SALE page to see our lowest priced puppies. All instructions were in writing and easy to follow. Beautiful puppies 4 months oldView Detail, shes small, playful, adventurous, clingyView Detail, smallest boy ticked male he has abr paperwork ,i have peds on mom and dad and also have photos of themBuy Now, small female ticked chocolate bully she has abr paperwork and i have peds on mom and dad i also have photos of parents , she does need surgery for her eye thoughBuy Now, female merle frenchie very sweet she is almost a year oldBuy Now, chocolate bully female with abr paperwork cery friendly and sweet puppywe have pictures of mom and dad as well if you want to see and i have the peds on bothBuy Now, Beatbullies kennels IG Sire direct son of 5150 Extreme Bullies Dame is a direct daughter of Givenchy of jamestown kennels 1 female 2 males. Hips and Elbow certified, chi.. German Shepherd, Florida Miami Premium $850 Shih Tzu Female Lisa Gold Female Very affectionate Vaccines & Dewormed Raise around kids and cats.. Shih Tzu, Florida Hollywood Premium $950 Longhair Chihuahua Puppies Lisa Gold Which will be able to grow with you and your family. Our dog/s and or parents/ grandparents have Top Show ratings such as V, VA or SG in addition to working titles such as IPO / SchH. 3-Year-old Male Rottweiler in need of loving home. Needs good home. girl All vaccinations up to date! We are very happy with our experience and thank Kevin and the staff for being so helpful and caring. Search large and small building options available for duplexes, condos, townhomes and more. To confirm pricing, availability, photography, weights, parent descriptions and any and all other descriptions of our puppies for sale, please visit the store in person to verify prior to purchasing. Together with our partners across the country, weve helped place thousands of puppies with loving families over the past few years. The staff was friendly and accommodating, allowing us to get to know the pup better in a sequestered play room. When you find your dream dog, it doesnt matter if they live down the street or across the countrypartners in our network are pros when it comes to travel arrangements. before I even expressed them. The staff was super friendly and gave us all kinds of useful information to help us provide the perfect home for this lovable pet. Please Review & Submit Puppy Application Prior to Submitting Deposit, GoodDog's Recommended Advice on Training your Puppy, By placing a non refundable deposit you are agreeing to the terms of the contract, Why you may ask that our Deposits are Non-Refundable, Proud Member & Recognized by The GOODDOG Responsible Breeder Program. Kim continued to check in on our sweet girl because he genuinely cares about his puppies and clients.Heavenly Puppies isnt just their business its their true passion. Help owners keep their puppies happy and healthy throughout the dog's entire life by sourcing and creating the best products, services, and learning materials. The y gave us a free vet appointment with the Boca Animal Hospital and the staff there was superb as well. best. We love every puppy that comes in. UKC Registry All offers or free promotions or free inclusions on this website are subject to change at anytime, with or without notice, and may or may not be included at time of sale depending on the timing and unique circumstance of your particular puppy purchase. Kevin was informative and kind in my decision making process and endless questions. Still new to the breed and the mini being, still new I was nervous of genetic problems or anything health related. The Broward Shepherds LLC (vom Broward Haus), was founded in 2018, We are a small family owned Hobby Breeder in the South Florida, Broward County area, with a personalized touch not offered by many others. Full AKC! Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale in South Florida. *2- new litters of F-1b puppies. Our dogs and cats are currently available at NO COST and our process is easy! helpful with all of the questions I have had. still new I was nervous of genetic problems or anything health related. Miami-Dade County, miami, FL ID: 21-10-07-00247. blush is a very loving playful affectionate 30 lbs female. You can google the blue chihuahua. visiting Heavenly Puppies a few days before, we knew this place was the one. Copyright 2023 Puppies & Rescues - All Rights Reserved. Hes available for immediate pickup or drop off, Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. Every type of dog is available for adoption somewhere nearby if theres . We get new puppies every week! We are a family owned puppy store, located in Pembroke Pines, Florida with over 25 years of experience! I was then greeted by Kevin who was absolutely wonderful! Yorkie Female, 3 month old, dewarmed and vaccinations and more. Everyone, meet Sammy! All white with a blue spot on 1 eye and a blue ear. Puggle F2 Puppies for Sale in Broward County | Forever Love Puppies (786) 751-4640 Pembroke Pines (754) 238-2359 Espaol menu Puggle F2 Puppies for Sale in Broward County Breeds Location Gender We are open today! For the complete, written listing of terms, conditions, free services, free products, warranties, representations, puppy descriptions, puppy registrations, puppy parent information and Forever Love Puppies guarantees of your particular puppy purchase, refer exclusively to your Companion Pet Purchase Contract and Guarantees paperwork. Please login to manage saved searches ads. AKC registered. microchipped, AKC, tails docked, Health certificate and first puppy vaccines included. does walgreens close for snow, brown brothers harriman scandal,