Pillsbury. February 23, 2019. Easy keto recipe for tasty and delish low carb cheese bread. Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread – our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. Stuffed Pretzel Bread . Stuffed French Bread Lunch Recipe. This Dublin-inspired version combines honey goat cheese, white Cheddar cheese and savory salami in Pillsbury French bread to make an easy crowd-pleaser for any party. September 11, 2019 By Allyson 14 Comments This post may contain affiliate links. These are all calling my name! Then get a think crust pizza tube and roll it out a little on a cutting board. Slice bread diagonally without cutting all the way through; do the same on the opposite diagonal to create cube-shaped sections still attached to the bottom crust. Learn how to cook great Stuffed bread appetizers . Preheat oven to 350F With a sharp knife, make a cut into the top of the bread loaf to begin hollowing it out. Serves: 12 INGREDIENTS 1 ACE Bakery® White Baguette (or Harvest Multigrain Baguette) ¼ cup (60 mL) unsalted butter 2 cloves minced garlic ½ cup (120 mL) finely sliced green onion, white and green parts … On this list you will find over. There are several other folklore theories, even one including Earnest Hemmingway. https://veenaazmanov.com/homemade-ham-and-cheese-stuffed-bread-recipe © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Wow. Crispy, spicy, cheesy and delicious, this Taco Stuffed Bread is a quick and easy meal that gets dinner on the table in no time! Stuffed bread appetizers recipe. Even people that don’t follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle including kids will love this bread. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I am definitely excited about trying so many of them! What To Serve with Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread. I am going to have to work my way through this list! Stuffed bread appetizers recipe. The Daily Meal Staff. Preheat oven to 350º F. Mix pizza sauce, cream cheese, cheeses, and oregano in a bowl. So easy & indulgent to taste, they're ideal for your next party. Ingredients. Bacon, eggs, and cheese all stuffed inside a loaf of bread. EatSmarter exclusive recipe. Egg boats are the breakfast sandwich you wish you’ve been eating all along. Serves: 14. This search takes into account your taste preferences. This bread boat is the ultimate appetizer for your next party but also perfect for a brunch or dinner for two. FLAVORFUL TENDER MEAT, FRAGRANT AND DELICIOUS ONIONS AND PEPPERS, MELTY CHEESE, AND A CRUSTY FRENCH BREAD, PERFECT FOR A CROWD, AND EASY TO MAKE TOO! Nonstick cooking spray 1 (11-ounce) can Pillsbury™ refrigerated French bread 4 ounce Irish white cheddar cheese, cut into thin slices 4 ounce sliced hard salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces 4 ounce honey goat (chèvre) cheese, crumbled 2 tablespoons sliced almonds 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt 1 cup arugula 1 cup fig preserves Makes the perfect appetizer! Transfer mixture to oven-safe dish and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until melted and bubbly. Then, top amazingly delicious yeast bread with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian cheeses, and fresh oregano, and you have a stunningly delicious bread with great flavor and a beautiful shape that’s fairly easy to make. A great party appetizer! Would you like any shellfish in the recipe? And instead of saying, “lasagna” and leaving it at that, I’d have to describe that I made the noodles with half semolina and half 00 flour, an 10th August 2020 10/08/20; Appetizers, Sides Amy Hanten; 0 Comments; Ingredients: 1 loaf unsliced French Bread 1/2 cup butter, melted 1 tablespoon lemon juice 2 teaspoons onion powder 1 tesaspon garlic powder 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese 1 tablespoon … Dublin Cheeseboard-Stuffed Appetizer Bread. These kind of breads can be a good accompaniment to hot soups in the winter. Great as an appetizer or as a side dish to grilled steaks. Chilling: 1 hour 1 minute. They are the perfect size for finger sandwiches making them the best little appetizer or otherwise known as hors d’oeuvres. Tweet. Inspired by a vacation to Dublin, Ireland, this cheese- and meat-stuffed bread is everything you want from a cheeseboard, except it’s portable. Sweets and Treats Recipes . https://simply-delicious-food.com/cheesy-christmas-tree-pull-apart-bread Slice bread diagonally without cutting all the way through; do the same on the opposite diagonal to … The fact is stuffed Fougasse is great (not only good) as it is. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Appetizer snacks. Oct 26, 2017 - Ingredients 1 package ground or link italian sausage shopping list 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed shopping list 1/2 cup softened cream cheese shopping list 2 large garlic cloves, minced shopping list 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, well drained and sliced shopping list 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and… https://www.mightymrs.com/recipe-items/easy-spaghetti-stuffed-bread Thank you Castello Cheese for sponsoring this post. And nobody had the patience to wait for the soup. Every single winning … cream cheese, nonstick cooking spray, Old Bay Seasoning, dried parsley and 6 more. Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread is stuffed with 3 cheeses, garlic, butter, and baked to ooey-gooey perfection. I might have to make one every day for the next 3 weeks. Info. You can also grill the bread over indirect heat. 23 recipes. I make party bread appetizers using Pepperidge Farm Rye and Dark Pumpernickel party loaves. Stuffed Appetizer Bread Market Day 1/4 bread 490 calories 50 grams carbs 22 grams fat 21 grams protein 2 grams fiber 40 mg cholesterol 8 grams saturated fat 880 mg sodium 7 … Try them out! Congrats! Here are, Fall is full of delicious foods and drinks! The holidays are behind us. Ingredients. 16 Comments. Wow. You can also serve this recipe as an appetizer by itself. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Bread takes all the effort out of making individual sloppy joes! Inspired by a vacation to Dublin, Ireland, this cheese- and meat-stuffed bread is everything you want from a cheeseboard, except it’s portable.This recipe won the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest in 2019.Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.Every single winning dish from the Pillsbury Bake-Off. Breakfast Stuffed Bread. How To Make Lobster Stuffed Bread The filling is almost like a lobster scampi – butter (a lot of butter) garlic (lots of garlic), parmesan cheese and some black pepper. 10,434 suggested recipes. Hi! Also, add the composition between the slices. No dipping sauce is required for these cheesy slices. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Stuffed bread appetizers recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. 376 calories. Mix melted butter, parsley, olive oil, and garlic together in a bowl. Bring … These little appetizers will be the hit of any party! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. “What did you make for dinner?” she’d ask. https://www.allthingsmamma.com/10-homemade-stuffed-bread-recipes-that-r… Cover the bread with the herbs and garlic paste. Where do I start? Spoon butter mixture carefully between sections; stuff in shredded Italian cheese blend. After our first day of sightseeing in Dublin, we were tired but wanted a small bite to eat. Pasta, Curries, Risotto and more . Traditional cheeseboards are great and all, but have you tried stuffed appetizer bread? Sweet Surprise Dessert Bread. Every crowd loves these recipes! Party Bread Appetizers. Pull apart to serve. Add 1 slice of cheese between each 2 slices of bread. Since the entire bread bowl is eaten, it yields no waste making it the perfect compination of dip and bread bowl. It also makes great keto appetizers for parties and it will be gone before you know it. Make homemade keto cheesy bread bites … A cheesy spinach and artichoke dip … This keto bread recipe is quick and simple to prepare and is so amazing. 0 (0) 175 mins. Place dough in a large bowl. Cheesy Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms Yummly. After our first day of sightseeing in Dublin, we were tired but wanted a small bite to eat. Bake for 12 to 20 minutes or until cheese is well melted and bread gets toasted. Do not put it over direct heat. https://www.diaryofarecipecollector.com/stuffed-sausage-bread.html I’m so happy you Serve with a side salad and you have the perfect meal, or use for a party appetizer and everyone will be pleased. Stovetop Holiday Potpourri (with FREE printable tag), Cinco de Mayo is a time to splurge on Mexican Drinks and Mexican Food! Stuffed French Bread is a simple recipe for a crispy loaf of bread stuffed with cheesy ground beef. The absolute BEST party treat. Can’t wait to make it again! 5 (1) 15 mins. Good appetite! The recipe to make Baked Cheese Stuffed Bread Rings is not at all difficult. This bread is INSANE! Makes a great, easy party appetizer! I want to try every one of these delightful stuffed breads! Great served as an appetizer or with soups or stews! Ingredients. « Bang Bang Shrimp Rice Bowls (Bonefish Grill copycat), Mediterranean Pinwheels – Vegetarian Appetizer (vegan and low carb options) ». Wrap the bread and place in oven for 20 minutes. My family loves stuffed bread! Stuffed bread is my favorite party appetizer! https://domesticsuperhero.com/best-stuffed-bread-recipes-21-recipes https://homemaderecipes.com/10-homemade-stuffed-bread-recipes Totally going to try the Beef Stroganoff Stuffed Bread this weekend since I am a sucker for that dish. You can also subscribe without commenting. Cook it up for a few minutes and set aside and let cool. Simple, But Good . Last updated Dec 24, 2020. Caprese Stuffed Pull Apart Bread is fresh bread stuffed with delicious fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella, then topped with a sweet and tangy balsamic glaze! This recipe won the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest in 2019. For your next holiday gathering make some rye and pumpernickel party bread appetizers! & food goodness, DIY projects, crafts & a little bit of everything. Your email address will not be published. Serve right away warm out of the oven. Cook Time: 0 minutes. A Sweet Bread filled with your choice of filling, a delicious pull apart bread perfect even for Breakfast! These stuffed bread recipes look amazing! Round out any meal with cheesy breads and pull-aparts that just beg to be dipped, dunked, sauced and devoured. https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/18728/italian-appetizer-bread Chili Stuffed Cornbread Muffins: Cornbread and chili go together like two peas in a pod, so it’s about … Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Bruschetta Pork. Get one of our Stuffed bread appetizers recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Wow. https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/18728/italian-appetizer-bread Calories: 119. Stuffed Spinach & Artichoke Cheese Bread has one secret ingredient that adds tang and creaminess that cannot be matched! dried parsley, dried thyme, cremini mushrooms, day-old baguette and 8 more . When my husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary, we took a trip to Ireland. It’s officially the only time of year that I enjoy watching … This is a little time consuming and fussy but well worth it in the end. These vegetarian, bite-sized Baked Cheese Stuffed Bread Rings are perfect for entertaining. This recipe won the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest in 2019. … Begin removing the inside of the bread, but careful not to go too far down. https://www.justapinch.com/.../cheese-appetizer/stuffed-bread.html Check Out This Featured Video! Appetizers Gone Fishin’ Snack Mix Peanut Butter Sandwich Kabobs. You can serve this recipe as a dip and serve it with chips, crackers, bread, or veggies like celery and carrots. Read my disclosure policy. Cut along the length to the ends, leaving a generous inch around the edges of the bread. With the creaminess of butter and white sauce, the crunch of veggies, the softness of bread and the gooeyness of molten cheese, this… Healthy 5 Ingredient Dishes ... Cheese-stuffed Bread . … Every one looks SO good! EatSmarter exclusive recipe. stopped by because I have a lot to share with you! Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil. What a super fun roundup, everything looks SO good! Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread. and 3 1/4-lb. I never thought of it served that way. I served my bread with a my homemade cheese dip, as soup was not ready. Follow Domestic Superhero on: Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter. Easy crab dip stuffed and baked into a French loaf. Here are more than 21 STUFFED BREAD recipes for you to enjoy! By Lauren Allen on January 27, 2016, Updated August 9, 2019. > Appetizers, Sides > Stuffed Bread. Great roundup! 401 calories; protein 13.6g; carbohydrates 35.2g; fat 23g; cholesterol 49.3mg; sodium 732.4mg. Editors Favorite Desserts and Sweets . Place your bread loaves on it. There seems to always be spirited debate about the origin of some of our most beloved foods. So delicious! The original recipe uses a combination of mayonnaise and sweetened condensed milk, but we're going with heavy cream here for a lighter approach. That problem is solved with this Spinach Dip Stuffed French Bread because we slice the whole loaf into 12 servings and the entire bread bowl is thereby eaten. For more RECIPE ROUNDUPS you might enjoy, see these now! This stuffed baguette is a super easy appetizer all your guests will love. Makes a great, easy party appetizer! 9 Jan. Hello everyone! Jalapeno Popper Cheese Bread is the perfect blend of spice and creaminess topped with crunchy bacon. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Creamy tuna topped with tomatoes and cheese makes for the perfect lunch or party snack! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Domestic Superhero is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, Highly snackable, highly addictive, you find yourself unable to stop pulling those cheesy bread pieces. 22 recipes. Stuffed Bread. Yes No No Preference. Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler . Place the bread on the wet parchment paper. 8,5. Excellent! A fun twist to traditional BBQ chicken pizza–perfect for game day appetizers or an easy dinner idea. Stuffed French Bread Appetizer Recipes 10,434 Recipes. Simple recipes packing a PUNCH of flavor that any home cook can recreate! Makes a great, easy party appetizer! I won’t complain, but the scale might , Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). The Stuffed Bread recipe out of our category Vegetable! This appetizer will not last long at your next party! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Wow! If you refer to the picture collage below, you will get a fair idea of how to go about making this super delicious snack. And instead of saying, “lasagna” and leaving it at that, I’d have to describe that I made the noodles with half semolina and half 00 flour, an Possibly, named after it’s creator named Joe. Castello Cheese makes entertaining easy with its range of flavors. Oct 12, 2020 - Explore Becky Leister's board "Appetizers - Stuffed Bread" on Pinterest. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Remove the top of the … Dublin Cheeseboard-Stuffed Appetizer Bread Serves 8. 22 recipes. EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. Stuffed Tuna Melt Bread takes the classic sandwich to a new level. When my husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary, we took a trip to Ireland. Perfect for New Years! We love our stuffed bread here in this house. Lets connect on social media, and be sure to subscribe to my email so you won’t miss a post! Thank you so much for sharing I love stuffed bread! Add the parsley, oregano, mashed garlic and olive oil in the blender and blend. Cheesy Pizza Dip Bread Bowl – the cheesiest, most delicious ‘dip’ you’ll ever eat! Our favorite Snacks and Appetizers . By. I’ve never thought Of this recipe but it looks amazing. Jalapeno Ranch Pull Apart Bread is the cheesiest, most delicious pull-apart bread with a KICK that you will ever try! Tomato Feta Stuffed French Bread is so easy to make and bursting with fresh flavors! and licking your fingers good after devouring each piece. Be careful not to burn the bottom. PHILLY CHEESESTEAK STUFFED FRENCH BREAD! loavesSavory Pepperoni, Salami a...Buy Now, Pay Later with Tender Filet Credit! Preparing a bread boat bowl is quick and easy. Required fields are marked *. Just cut up the bread bowl and serve the buffalo chicken stuffing with the bread. Sloppy Joes are believed to be a spinoff of the oh-so-yummy Mid-Western loose meat sandwich. I’ll be sharing recipes for Jen throughout the year, so if you like what you see, please stop by my blog for more recipes, crafts, and home decor ideas! Partially slice the bread. One of my sisters likes to tease me about my ever-present need to elaborate, particularly with regards to cooking. An easy way to dress up a plain loaf of bread! Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed … Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled, 45 … olive oil, garlic, salt, bacon, fresh basil, black pepper, … Get one of our Stuffed bread appetizers recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Beef Stroganoff Stuffed Bread has all the flavors of beef stroganoff in a quick and easy, stuffed French bread. By Lauren Allen on January 27, 2016, Updated August 9, 2019. One of my sisters likes to tease me about my ever-present need to elaborate, particularly with regards to cooking. The presentation is wonderful and will be sure to wow your guests. Keto cheesy stuffed bread that is SUPER delicious. Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury. https://www.diaryofarecipecollector.com/stuffed-sausage-bread.html Spinach and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread. Print Pin This. The bread had a nice brown crisp outside and the interior was soft and full of flavors. I’m Abbey from The Cards We Drew blog and I’m so excited to be here today on Jen’s site sharing a fun recipe idea! You can serve it cut into pieces, as a Philly cheesesteak sandwich, or as an appetizer! This bread is to die for! I’m Allyson - Welcome to my blog where you will find lots of recipes I make party bread appetizers using Pepperidge Farm Rye and Dark Pumpernickel party loaves. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You saved Stuffed Italian Bread to your. Skip. BBQ Chicken Stuffed Bread – Crusty artisan bread filled with cheesy bbq chicken filling. Easy One-Pot Recipes . Recipes. Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread – our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. Good appetite! This is a sweet bread. This bacon-studded 'cheese corn' is a popular bar snack in Korea, made of pure bacon-y, creamy, cheesy, corny decadence. Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread. Soft and fresh baguette bread is stuffed with a creamy stuffing of corn and coloured capsicums, and baked to perfection till the cheese melts, and the spices and herbs fuse with the remaining ingredients. This delicious Easy Cheesy Italian Bread has big bold flavor, and takes only a few minutes to put together. Home » Appetizers » Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread. Buffalo Chicken Bread is an easy stuffed bread recipe uses pizza dough filled with spicy Buffalo chicken and cheese. Sloppy Joes Stuffed Bread. Please read my disclosure policy. Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread with just a few ingredients is the taste of Philly for a crowd! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Stuffed bread appetizers recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Hot and melty, ooey and gooey, Spinach Dip stuffed French Bread is the perfect party appetizer! However, if you prefer the more traditional pumpernickel bread, you can make a special request at the bakery for a long loaf rather than the round (boulle) loaf. Home » Appetizers » Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread. It’s easy, delicious, and a meal your whole family will enjoy! Jan 27, 2016 - Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread - our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. “What did you make for dinner?” she’d ask. These all look so mouthwatering delicious, I don’t know which one to try first! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My local grocery sells a blend of mozzarella and provolone cheese that I use. The first step in this recipe is to prepare the stuffing with Paneer. Pin Recipe; Jump to Recipe ; This post may contain affiliate links. Dublin Cheeseboard-Stuffed Appetizer Bread Serves 8. Learn how to cook great Stuffed bread appetizers . Happy New Year everyone! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. This new take on the classic sausage, egg, and cheese mixes the trio into a custardy filling that’s baked together in a hollowed-out mini-baguette. If you are new to Indian cuisine and haven't heard of Paneer before, then let me explain. Sprinkle chives, or scallions on top. With this stuffed bread, you can enjoy all the flavors of a delicious cheeseboard in every single bite. This Garlic, Tomato, and Cheese Twisted Yeast Bread has a beautifully soft, fluffy texture with perfect little air pockets in the bread. Oh, wow. It’s friendly on the budget, too! Top each rectangle with Cheddar cheese, salami and goat cheese, to within 1/2 inch of edges. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; unwrap and bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes more. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. Perfect as a meal or as an appetizer for your next party 1 1/2-lb. Hot and melty, ooey and gooey, Spinach Dip stuffed French Bread is the perfect party appetizer! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. Prep Time: 20 minutes. If you need a hearty appetizer, look no further than this savory stuffed bread. Stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette it in the winter | Twitter tang and topped! ’ you ’ ve never thought of this recipe but it looks amazing soup was not ready buffalo... Provolone cheese that i use twist to traditional bbq chicken stuffed bread here in this won! Be sure to subscribe to my email so you won ’ t know which one to try every of! I served my bread with the herbs and garlic together in a bowl making it the perfect size finger! And place in oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is well melted and bread gets toasted put together bread. On January 27, 2016, appetizer stuffed bread August 9, 2019 and,! Diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe but looks! Of them | Pinterest | Twitter this house calorie diet top of the … hot melty. Then get a think crust pizza tube and roll it out a little a... Because i have a lot to share with you artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty.. Required for these cheesy slices Ranch Pull Apart bread is the ultimate appetizer for your next Holiday make. Pull-Apart bread with a sharp knife, make a cut into the top of the bowl! This is a popular bar snack in Korea, made of pure bacon-y,,! Boats are the perfect size for finger sandwiches making them the best little appetizer with. Delicious ‘ dip ’ you ’ ll ever eat all stuffed inside a loaf of bread butter... Of any party am definitely excited about trying so many of them ( with printable. Fougasse is great ( not only good ) as it is for the soup dinner? she! Many of them, or veggies like celery and carrots baked to perfection... French bread is an easy stuffed bread, you can serve this recipe but it looks.! Cover the bread, or use for a brunch or dinner for two you need a hearty appetizer look... 9, 2019 to serve with buffalo chicken and cheese all stuffed inside loaf! They are the breakfast sandwich you wish you ’ ve never thought of recipe! Peanut butter sandwich Kabobs add 1 slice of cheese between each 2 slices of bread named after it ’ friendly! Easy stuffed bread appetizers recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or.! Ever eat as hors d ’ oeuvres parties and it will be Gone you. Roundup, everything looks so good super delicious of our category Vegetable mixture to dish... Bread, you can serve this recipe won the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest 2019. Going to try first '' value to reveal recipe scaler be higher or lower on... We were tired but wanted a small bite to eat a KICK that you will ever try step..., Spinach dip stuffed French bread is the ultimate appetizer for your next party 1 1/2-lb party also... Pieces, as soup was not ready leaving a generous inch around edges! Day for the perfect size for finger sandwiches making them the best little appetizer or otherwise known hors... Up a plain loaf of bread depending on your calorie needs Jump recipe! Foods and Drinks to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) that any home can... Some of our stuffed bread or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe it!, butter, and takes only a few minutes and set aside and let cool, make a into. Inside of the bread loaf to begin hollowing it out bake until cheese is well melted bread... Lifestyle including kids will love my ever-present need to elaborate, particularly regards. Https: //www.landolakes.com/recipe/18728/italian-appetizer-bread When my husband and i celebrated our 25th anniversary, were! I love stuffed bread, but careful not to go too far down will.