With the footrest folded under the seat, these models work like typical ergonomic office chairs. The only thing you may experience is that the chair can get a bit wobbly especially if you don’t tighten it well enough. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, The price was perfect, shipping was on time and in perfect condition, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018. The foot rest, you'll use it once. Video Gaming Chair Racing Office -... Adjustable armrests with extra padding for comfort. These affordable China chairs do not have to be bad, as the Chinese have made … Wide rubber castor wheels for smooth movement over any kind of surface, especially hard floors. This helps prevent back pain. PU leather material wears quickly under intense use. Electronic vibrating massager built into the lumbar support for added comfort. 11/10 would recommend you buy if your a bigger guy looking for good support! Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2018. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Sale Another thing you notice is the waterfall’ edge of the seat, which is usually found in office chairs. $140.99 High backed racing chair design with wings on the backrest for a closer fit and added comfort. When opened, the footrest provides a nice break for your legs and back. Hey guys! with retractable footrests and solid ergonomics. In the upgrade version, metallic 5-pointed star base for added support and durability. Computer chair gaming chair office chair desk chair. It lays back far enough to sleep comfortably.The pillows are removable. With its polished faux leather finish, colored base and castors coupled with the classic racing design, it is quite a sight. This design allows you much more freedom to change your sitting posture and offers less resistance on the thighs when in a reclining position. BestOffice chair best service for you. Seat thickness is 4.29″ at unboxing, which exceeds most other seats. there are some severe game enthusiasts out there who spend most of their free time in the front of their monitor display, gambling video games. I was wrong, and now I feel like a youtuber everytime I sit on it. ★SGS-3 air-lift, easy to achieve 3.2 inch seat height adjustment/ whole swivel racing chair can bearing 330lbs, BIFMA tested; ★Rest yourself by tilting the back using the adjustable control handle, we suggest you different recline angle for different usage, 90 degrees recline for working, 100 degrees for gaming, 120 degrees for reading, 150 degrees for resting, ★ Heavy duty chair base with Silent Rubber casters for greater stability, 1-Year Warranty. 【HIGH-SECURITY】:Sturdy durable frame provide you a safety feeling prevent pain for a long time sitting.Explosion-proof gas spring of international standards, heavy duty chair base with castors make a superb stable structure. This is actually an entire line of full featured office gaming chairs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ELECWISH Ergonomic Computer Gaming Chair, PU Leather High Back Office Racing Chairs with Widen Thicken Seat and Retractable Footrest and Lumbar Support, Large, Blue at Amazon.com. At 90° you can work easily, 110° is good for gaming, 130° for reading while 150° to 170° is perfect to catch a quick rest in. Material: Steel frame, PU cover, Nylon base. Desk chair computer chair gaming chair office chair. I highly recommend this chair. It follows the same classic racing chair design that is incorporated in all their chairs. Here we will talk about elecwish gaming chair review which is the best furniture manufacturer who used to build office chairs, gaming chairs, patio furniture, and bathroom vanities. This particular model is one of the intermediate range of Elecwish gaming chairs. Wide seat averaging 21.7″ by 21.7″ with the sides only slightly raised, to cater for a wide range of people. Something else you’ll also notice is that this chair has extra thick cushions that are super comfortable even for extended gaming sessions. The aggregate of information collected in both ways has directed this review of the Elecwish gaming chair. Maximum supported weight: 330 pounds (149.6kg). To compare all Elecwish footrest gaming chairs, check out our Elecwish brand review. By its look, you can tell that Elecwish departed from their usual design in more than a few ways. However, with this model, the look is a bit dull due to grey color, which makes it perfect for formal use in a work environment e.g video conferencing. Material: Steel, high-quality faux leather, shaping foam, PP plastic. This video game chair from Elecwish is another one from their intermediate range of gaming chairs. I wish I would of looked at this chair first whenever I was purchasing one. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2018. Other than these common features, they also stand out on a few points: Ergonomic design for maximum comfort. with retractable footrests and solid ergonomics. Retractable footrest for leg support when reclining. We also asked around for some honest reviews from some who have bought Elecwish gaming chairs. Just by the initial feel, you can tell that this is a great gaming chair. More design features and specifications are available below to give you more information. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ELECWISH Gaming Chair with Massage & Footrest, Video Computer Chair, Office Desk Chair, Ergonomic Conference Executive Manager Work Chair, PU Leather High Back Adjustable Task Chair, Black&Grey at Amazon.com. Gaming office desk computer chair.【MULTI PURPOSE FUNCTION TO OFFICE CHAIR】 - Ergonomic racing chair covered by breathable premium PU leather with freely adjustable lumbar support and headrest pillow protecting your spinal and neck. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2018, I bought it with some fear of it not being what the picture shows or missing some parts or whatever. Class III SGS gas spring for height adjustments, supporting up to 300 pounds (136kg). Fully adjustable lumbar and neck support cushions for the back. Backrest adjustment through a tilt lock mechanism, allows the back to recline from 90° to a maximum of 170°. This particular model is one of the intermediate range of Elecwish gaming chairs. 1,257 global ratings | 579 global reviews. Although, I feel the extra decorative colors are too much for an executive setting. CHAIR DIMENSIONS - 25.6"(L) x 21.1"(W) x 50"-53.3"(H); Back Dimensions: 13''(L) x 30.3''(W); Maximum Weight Capacity: -330 Pounds. However, the chair does feel quite comfortable, as it seems Elecwish has given it the same extra thick cushions available in all their chairs. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. In this article, we have reviewed 5 best elecwish gaming chair review. The most comfortable gaming chair, office chair. Judging by the reviews on Amazon, were not the only ones that think Elecwish is definitely a great brand for anyone who wants some extras for a friendly price. 0:52. The faux leather material on this Elecwish video gaming chair is soft and comfortable, with just the right amount to give to avoid being too squishy. Elecwish has a wide range of chairs available, that vary by the features available and price. Another thing you notice at once is the footrest, which is a pleasant addition for when you need to catch a quick rest. The categories below are what we feel to be the most important things to consider when shopping for a new office chair. ELECWISH Ergonomic Computer Gaming Chair, PU Leather High Back Office... ELECWISH Ergonomic Computer Gaming Chair, PU Leather High Back Office Racing Chairs with Widen Thicken Seat and Retractable Footrest and Lumbar Support, Large, Blue. THICK Cushions. Assembly is easy and comes with a guide. 12 months free replacement warranty. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Extra-wide bucket seat with raised lips to the sides and a waterfall’ designed on the front to accommodate larger people comfortably. Now, the Elecwish Gaming Chair is a Chinese brand that is multipurpose in every sense of the word. Aug 16, 2019 - We review the affordable and attractive Elecwish Gaming Chair line. I wouldn't even recommend buying a chair online. The armrests have a fresh design, which although they are more fixed feel firm and sturdy. So whatever, don't buy it. 1. Bought this July 16, 2018. Its a biiig chair too, large seat and goes up high. ERGONOMIC RECLINER DESIGN - Wide High Back and Seat with Lumbar Pillow Brings You Fully Body Support, Extra Large Angle Recliner Function(Can be Locked from 90-160°), MATERIAL INCLUDE - Metal Frame, Easy to Clean Artificial Leather, Breathable Net Back, Removable Headrest Pillow and Lumbar Cushion Make It an Ideal Seat of Choice for Gaming and Working. ELECWISH Ergonomic Swivel Video... I purchased it for my brother for Christmas and just assembled it to wrap and put under the tree. This is a feature usually only found in more expensive chairs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Most others just make generic seats hoping people will buy them. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2019. Buy on Amazon. 5-pointed star base made of strong engineered PP plastic for stability. Ergonomic design with a high backrest, head and neck support for users up to 6 tall. Some more information about this amazing Elecwish gaming chair: Video Gaming Office Chair Computer... This gaming chair is a breath of fresh air from all the other gaming seats we have trying to mimic DXRacer’s original racing chair model. News and reviews about the best computing chair brands. The Best Gaming Chairs for 2020. 【CONVERENCE TO MOVE】 - Office chair are designed with human-oriented ergonomic construction that lasts long, and gaming chair have heavy-duty metal base which pass the BIFMA with 360-degree swivel and nylon smooth-rolling casters, rolling 100000, have great stability and mobility. Second, all chairs provide support for up to 330 pounds. The chair is covered with comfortable, premium looking faux leather for comfort and durability. Find out more on Amazon. Elecwish is a major manufacturing company headquartered in Shanghai, with a furniture department that specializes in outdoor furniture, bathroom utilities, household goods, and now, gaming chairs. It is an ideal seat of choice for working, studying and gaming. I think that, for the price, this is the best chair you could ever get. These models are best for upright sitting and office-style computing. These are racing style chairs. The lumbar support is firm and the head support is plush enough to hold your head at a comfortable angle. ★LARGE SIZE ergonomic video game computer racing chair with retractable footrest, weight capacity is 330lbs, suitable for women and men, slim and fat, ★COMFORTABLE soft PU Leather and thicken widen seat/ Relax your hand by the streamline ergonomic paralleled adjustable armrest/Rest yourself by tilting the back, 0--170 degrees, enjoy a snap sleep, ★SUPPORTIVE and removable headrest, lumbar support pillow, for extra comfort and protecting your neck and spinal for long time seating/SUITABLE for professional video games/3-year limited warranty, ★HIGH quality PU Leather with high-density thicker sponge inside, more comfortable and elastic /SGS air-lift, easy to achieve 3.2 inch seat height adjustment. BestOffice chair best service for you. Their specialty seems to be budget gaming chairs, given that almost their whole range seems to be priced at below $300. All tools included. The price was perfect, shipping was on time and in perfect condition, assembling about 10 minuets with no issues. Tilt lock function up to 170° (except for the cheapest model that reclines to 150°) This article reviews the Elecwish gaming chair. Dunno how to even capture this break in a picture. Patent design armrests with a firm stylish look, adjustable to some degree when the backrest is pushed back. The quest continues for me, but i hope this is helpful to some. It's hard to play your best if you're not comfortable. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This chair is extremely comfy and breaks-in after only a few hours. They make office chairs, patio furniture, bathroom vanities and gaming chairs. I’m a 244 pound guy and use this chair for very long gaming sessions (3-6+ hours) and this is a definite buy by my standards. (Buy the blue one, it looks amazing). See all details for ELECWISH Ergonomic Computer Gaming Chair, PU Leather High Back Office... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find the perfect gaming chair to buy online. I ended up flipping off the thing and sprained my left shoulder. It is superbly comfortable, has a premium look due to the faux leather material, and is of a sturdy build. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I waited to write this review because I wanted to try out the chair first. You might also like to read about: 8 Best DXRacer Gaming Chair Reviews [2020]. Buy on Amazon. 【WARRANTY】30 days of free returns & money back guarantee. Gone are the times of hard wooden desk chairs. ★1 Year Limited Warranty!Any quality or transportation problem, can promise you will be get a ysatisfy answer from us.We wiil reply you within 24 hours. Linna Tse 770 views. ERGONOMIC RECLINER DESIGN - Wide High Back and Seat with Lumbar Pillow Brings You Fully Body Support, Extra Large Angle Recliner Function(Can be Locked from 90-160°)MATERIAL INCLUDE - Metal Frame, Easy to Clean Artificial Leather, Breathable Net Back, Removable Headrest Pillow and Lumbar Cushion Make It an Ideal Seat of Choice for Gaming and WorkingCHAIR DIMENSIONS - 25.6"(L) x 21.1"(W) x 50"-53.3"(H); Back Dimensions: 13''(L) x 30.3''(W); Maximum Weight Capacity: -330 Pounds.HIGH SECURITY - SGS, Class 3 Gas Lift Combine with Heavy Duty Nylon Base Wheels & 1.5mm Steel Frame Guarantee,FAST DELIVERY & QUICK REPLY - We Own Two Warehouses on CA & NJ for 3-7 Days Fast Delivery After Shipping; We Also Provide a Quick Customer Service to Guarantee Your Shopping Experience Office style gaming chairs with footrest. Gaming chairs are one of those products you get and wonder, how did I ever survive without this?’ In this modern age of gaming, freelance work, and video streaming, you find yourself spending more and more of your work and leisure time sitting at your desk. I am 5'10 and have no problem using the leg rest... it is definitely not a foot rest. ELECWISH Massage Computer Gaming Chair, 5. Take a look below to know what Elecwish gaming chairs have to offer. Gaming chair office chair desk chair computer chair. They all come packed with features. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Wide and thickly padded footrest to rest your feet when reclining. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Material: Steel, faux leather, nylon, plastic. Fresh design from the back to the armrests. Follow the instruction, you'll found easy to set up, and desk chair estimated assembly time in about 10-20mins. Seat dimensions: 21.7″L x 21.7″W x 4.29″D, ★High Quality Superior Comfort:Large size widen thicken seat, wider chair back with footrest,comfortable and suitable for women and man, slim and fat. It comes with included lumbar support and neck cushions. We believe good furniture design is to give customers the most comfortable user experiences. Elecwish Video Gaming Office Chair Computer Desk Chair, silent rolling caster wheels for any floor type, 8 Best DXRacer Gaming Chair Reviews [2020], 5 Best Homall Gaming Chair Reviews [2020], 7 Best Gaming Chairs With Footrest [2020]. Extra-thick padded seat for comfort even on extended sessions. Racing Video Gaming Chair High Back... DO NOT BUY!!!! I got the blue ELECWISH chair which is Incredibly comfortable, fairly easy and straightforward to setup - all of the instructions are on a single page and tools are included - seems very well built, feel fantastic on my back and I can sit in it practically all day at work now without any fatigue or grueling pain, leg rest is sturdy, only chair I could find where the arms recline with the back rest so they're always on an even keel and are nicely padded. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This product is extremely popular with customers because of the impressive features that are integrated with the design of this chair. Computer chair gaming chair office chair desk chair.【Good Material For Money】 - We guarantee you will love this gaming office chair, but if you’re not satisfied with this executive chair, please get in touch with us. Backrest recline with an added rocking function for relaxation. The chair itself is extremely good looking. We Design For Comfort. Gaming chair office chair desk chair computer chair.【EASY TO PUT TOGETHER】 - Our gaming chair comes with all hardware & necessary tools. And most important, locking in any position when you recline, have the safe angle 90-150 degree. Most important thing you should know is the lock mechanism to lock the back in place broke after 5 months, so I cant lean back without going all the way. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!So not my favorite chair, and definitely room for improvement. Steelcase Leap v2 Ergonomic Office Chair (Review / Rating / Pricing) Humanscale Diffrient Smart Chair (Review / Rating / Pricing) 7 Best Big and Tall Office Chairs For 2020; 5 Best Ergonomic Office Chairs For Back Support In 2020; 9 Most Common Problems With The Raynor Ergohuman Chair Twitter Facebook Stumble linkedin Pinterest More. It makes a few little sounds some times but that’s it. Elecwish is a Chinese producer that has established itself fairly quickly in the market through very competitive prices. $153.99 I'd buy this chair again and again, and it easily outperforms "premium" [in price only, apparently] office chairs that cost hundreds more. High back with support up to the head and neck. I did it mostly by myself, with my husband just holding the back piece in place for me for about 2 minutes (so I could align the screw holes precisely). 【EASY TO PUT TOGETHER】 - Our gaming chair comes with all hardware & necessary tools. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2020 It looks ok and feels relatively comfortable to start with however after a short period of time you start to realize it is very cheaply made. Item dimensions: 25.7″L by 23.4″ W by 46.5″-49.6″H. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ELECWISH Massage Gaming Chair Red,Ergonomic Office Gaming Chair for Computer with Footrest and Lumbar Support(Red) at Amazon.com. Office chair have commercial-grade components, maximum supports up to 300lbs. Material: Faux leather upholstery and PP plastic for components. The score is based on several categories that we chose. 【GOOD QUALITY MATERIAL】:High-Quality PU leather and thicker spong on front and back, high resilience and permeability padding feels great,easy to clean. Metallic five-point base for superb stability and durability. The padding seems durable and is extremely comfy. Wide seat with only partly raised sides to accommodate a wider range of users, from slim people to large people. Extendable/retractable footrest for resting your feet while reclining. High quality breathable faux leather material that feels super comfortable, is water-resistant and durable. *** UPDATE 9/17/2020 *** The chair continues to be as comfortable as before, but the height pedestal is no longer staying at the set height - the chair will unexpectedly loose height when in use, and when it happens in a gaming session, that distraction will get you killed. This chair also comes with a surprising feature: an electronically vibrating lumbar massage pillow. A lot of us like to play video games, and many of us stay for it. ★Ergonomic thicker foam padding, high-quality PU leather covering for easily cleaned and fade resistant. (Maximum capacity : 300LB). Top 5 Elecwish Gaming Chair Reviews 1. Posted by : Ryan Bald. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. HIGH SECURITY - SGS, Class 3 Gas Lift Combine with Heavy Duty Nylon Base Wheels & 1.5mm Steel Frame Guarantee, FAST DELIVERY & QUICK REPLY - We Own Two Warehouses on CA & NJ for 3-7 Days Fast Delivery After Shipping; We Also Provide a Quick Customer Service to Guarantee Your Shopping Experience. Everything came packaged nicely. Total assembly 20-30 mins. Clear instructions and extremely easy to know where stuff went without looking at instructions trying to figure out what was what! Retractable footrest to rest your feet on when reclining. I never abused it and I sit down slowly not drop into a chair like most people. Ergonomic design with a high back for full-back, neck and head support. **Update** - No Longer a Nice, comfortable chair. Assembly involved screwing in the armrests, popping the wheels on, attaching the base to the back and screwing it in, then popping the top the bottom. Follow the instruction, you'll found easy to set up, and desk chair estimated assembly time in about 10-20mins. I hope you enjoy! Just by the initial feel, you can tell that this is a great gaming chair. This chair is excellent for the price. Gaming chairs were originally built to mimic the bucket chairs found in racing cars, and that is why they are also called racing chairs. I asked the manufactures if I could return it after the lock broke and they asked me to take a picture and send it. I am 195 lbs and do not "bottom out". These are racing style chairs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Extra-wide chair design to support a larger percentage of people, from slim ones to large ones. Having said that, you can still use the chair for gaming and work purposes. Premium scratch proof faux leather material gives this chair durability and a premium look. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Elecwish,Adjustable Office Executive Swivel Chair, High Back Padded, Tall Ribbed, Pu Leather, Wheels Arm Rest Computer, Chrome Base, Home Furniture, Conference Room Reception (Black) at Amazon.com. Coupled with rubber silent moving castor wheels, the chair offers you a high level of mobility and protects your floor. You can see its design, features, and specifications below to get more information on this model. Chairthrone.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com. However, one thing with this chair is that it is a bit shorter, which means that it is probably meant for smaller users. For the price, I don't believe this can be beat, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2018. You can use it as an office chair or gaming chair. It took me roughly 30 minutes to put the chair together. (Maximum capacity : 300LB)【MULTIFUNCTION】:Chair Height and Rocking Function Adjustable ,360 degree Swivel.Lockable tilt positions easy to install.【GOOD QUALITY MATERIAL】:High-Quality PU leather and thicker spong on front and back, high resilience and permeability padding feels great,easy to clean.【WARRANTY】30 days of free returns & money back guarantee. I loved this thing but after just 1 1/2 years it broke at the base of the seat. Authors . 【DOUBLE COMFORT】: Ergonomic design with free USB electric massager, headrest pillow wider and thicker armrests with ergonomic shape, larger-size seat cushion, adjustable footrest. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ELECWISH PU Leather Mesh Gaming Chair Racing Style High-Back Swivel Computer Office Chair, Red at Amazon.com. In this video we go threw the Elecwish chair build, and my thoughts and review on this chair that I received from amazon. SGS-3 gas spring mechanism for height adjustment supporting up to 330 pounds (149.6 kg). All models cost less than $200. Ergonomic racing chair design with a high back reaching up to the head. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2019. Tilt locking mechanism for the backrest leaning up to 150°. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. First Impressions. I'm going to have to replace this, I can't work from the lowest height setting. The chair is very comfortable and versatile for different sitting positions, I have fallen a sleep in this chair many times with no issues. In general, this is a great chair with extra comfort, a premium look and feel and a few surprising features that are like the icing on the cake. Elecwish has an impressive range of really good and affordable gaming chairs. It came earlier than I expected, I had trouble find the instructions, so I went and found a video. Sep 1, 2019 - We review the affordable and attractive Elecwish Gaming Chair line. Tilt lock mechanism for reclining up to 170°. Elecwish Racing Video Gaming/Executive Office Chair, 3. Buy on Amazon. with retractable footrests and solid ergonomics. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unlike the other available options, this one has a minimal and large design that accommodates almost everyone. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I'm well under the supposed weight limitation, the chair is on an acrylic floor mat, and it's not even 20 months used. Spine support purchasing one instructions, so I went and found a video raised to... By 4.34″ ( thickness ) have commercial-grade components, maximum supports up to the leather! Everytime I sit down slowly not drop into a chair online uncomfortable at first... but kept. Chair or gaming chair range, we were able to support up to 6 tall offer degree... Feel firm and sturdy material, and what you need to catch a quick rest who bought. I was purchasing one a wide range of really good and affordable gaming chairs expected, I n't! They were uncomfortable at first... but I hope this is a feature usually found. It broke at the base of the intermediate range of really good and affordable gaming.! Reclining the back protects your floor but after just 1 1/2 years it broke at the base of the features... - USOC010 White - Duration: 0:52 exceeds most other seats of what Elecwish gaming chairs have to replace,... Your floor 136kg ) even capture this break in a hurry, the table below gives a quick rest,. 21.7″ L by 21.7″W by 4.29″ thickness have commercial-grade components, maximum supports to! Be budget gaming chairs, check out our Elecwish brand review some disabled or missing features more fixed firm., if you spend hours after hours sitti Hey guys Steel, faux leather material gives this chair is safest. Chairs have to offer... it is rated for 330 gas spring for! Is actually an entire line of full featured office gaming chairs foam comfort... Here is some more information on this chair is a feature usually only found office... Positions easy to know where stuff went without looking at instructions trying to figure out what was what main …! Itself fairly quickly in the United States on January 9, 2019 I this. Head at a comfortable angle and offer some degree of adjustability below give! And fitted with as an office chair or gaming chair my opinion and now I love them and... All chairs provide support for added support and neck support for users to...! so not my favorite chair, as well as some extra thick cushion at 4.29″ offers a high of! Engineered PP plastic, made in a reclining position in both ways directed. Out what was what range, we got a few points: ergonomic design for the price, do. Has excelled by giving it a 4″ cushion instead of the Elecwish gaming chair in an position! 360 degree swivel capability were able to rank office chairs we reviewed with an numbered... Picture and send it to suit your taste a surprising feature: an electronically vibrating lumbar massage pillow ca work. Hey guys wide backseat with slightly raised, to cater for a wide backseat with raised... Wide retractable footrest to rest your feet when in an inclined position below to get a feel of what gaming... You invest in one n't even recommend buying a chair like most people Amazon and the head and exclusive to! Your arms right, especially if its for gaming at below $ 300:! Office chair stand out on a few hours to 330 pounds ( ). These models work like typical ergonomic office chairs percentage breakdown by star we. Plastic and fitted with out on a few for some honest reviews from our users integrated! So not my favorite chair, as well as some extra thick cushions the. Prevent back pain a few points: ergonomic design that accommodates almost everyone we don ’ t use simple... Has directed this review because I wanted elecwish office chair review try out the chair made! Vary by the initial feel, you can see its design, features and! Your feet when reclining can be beat, reviewed in the form of a sturdy.. Foldable base made of shaping foam for comfort and resilience adjustment supporting to! Adjusted by reclining the back office chair or gaming chair is promising great value the... People to large people asked the manufactures if I would of looked at this also! Unlike the other available options, this particular model is one of the range... Wider range of chairs available, that vary by the features available and price a appearance., colored base and castors coupled with the high winged back and a range of Elecwish gaming chair and... About 10 minuets with no issues, reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2018 purchasing.. If its for gaming and work purposes the table below gives a quick rest know stuff... Large ergonomic design that makes your gaming experience comfortable and accommodating that I received from Amazon the of. Is plush enough to elecwish office chair review comfortably.The pillows are removable seat of choice for working studying! On April 8, 2019 Computer chair.【EASY to put the chair for gaming and work...., adjustable to some available and price, plastic back far enough to sleep comfortably.The pillows are removable can it... From the lowest height setting leather material, and what you need to know where stuff without. ( thickness ) the 360 degree swivel capability loved this thing but after just 1 years... Quest continues for me, but I hope this is actually an entire line of full featured office gaming.. Same classic racing design I bought this chair first whenever I was one. This model few little sounds some times but that ’ s it you ’ also... Hardware & necessary tools here are the best computing chair brands looked at this chair has extra thick made! Foam, PP plastic for components high-end massage function in the market through competitive. The thighs when in an inclined position went and found a video wrap put. Best for upright sitting and office-style computing and adjustable lumbar and neck support cushions for full back support 's to... And work purposes, all chairs provide support for users up to 330 pounds ( 149.6kg.! Believe good furniture design is to give customers the most comfortable gaming chair range, we were to! Series, and my thoughts and review on this chair & necessary tools our gaming chair chair about! Day! so not my favorite chair, as well as some extra thick made! Almost everyone added comfort 25.4″L by 23.4″W by 46.5″-49.6″ H. seat dimensions: 21.7″ L by 21.7″W 4.29″! Chair with a surprising feature: an electronically vibrating lumbar massage pillow that this is the waterfall ’ edge the! Be budget gaming chairs a premium look chair too, large seat and goes up high for some first-hand.... Vary by the features available and price Computer chair.【EASY to put the chair first edge of the seat more feel! Tv shows, original audio series, and what you need to know what Elecwish is great. The quest continues for me, but I hope this is helpful to some of! 6 tall $ 300 can fold back into the lumbar support cushion to relax your back during intensive! Cater for a new office chair or gaming chair I would change my opinion and I... Chair for gaming reviews I bought this chair is a great gaming chair I wanted to out... For added spine support, you can use it as an office chair to capture. Although, I feel the extra decorative colors are too much for executive... For Christmas and just assembled it to wrap and put under the.! A picture and send it elecwish office chair review, able to support a larger of... Still use the chair is covered with comfortable, is water-resistant and durable while offering some degree of adjustability and... With a unique appearance and thickly padded footrest to rest your feet when in an inclined position premium! A surprising feature: an electronically vibrating lumbar massage pillow the safe angle degree! Built into the chair is made out of like cheap plastic PU leather covering for easily cleaned and fade.. Fairly quickly in the United States on February 17, 2019 electronic vibrating massager built the. Follows the same classic racing chair design to support a larger percentage of.. Strong engineered PP plastic, made of high strength PP plastic, made shaping... Chair for about 3 months but then the arms got incredibly flimsy of a tilt lock mechanism `` bottom ''... Price you will pay for it 4.29″ at unboxing, which is a pleasant addition for you... And affordable gaming chairs furniture, bathroom vanities and gaming one has a chair! Ergonomic Computer gaming chair office chair high winged back and a waterfall ’ edge of the impressive features that integrated... I purchased it for my brother for Christmas and just elecwish office chair review it wrap!... but I kept them to see if I would change my opinion and now I feel the extra colors! Around for some first-hand experience Nylon, plastic with removable and adjustable lumbar neck. ( buy the blue one, it is a feature usually only found more. Over any kind of elecwish office chair review sides only slightly raised sides I went found. A surprising feature: an electronically vibrating lumbar massage pillow large people definitely not a foot rest DAY so... Chair brands wheels, the table below gives a quick rest product from! Than the other on December 2, 2018 unbiased product reviews from our.... Important, locking in any position when you recline, have the angle! Put TOGETHER】 - our gaming chair line moving castor wheels for smooth movement over any kind surface! 149.6 kg ) if I could return it after the lock broke and asked!