1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe. In order to guarantee the accuracy of a color, paint should be ordered based on the color code. Color code from SEM is 110D GM Med Dk Pewter. In order to guarantee the accuracy of a color, paint should be ordered based on the color code. It is a perfect match. (WA139X/WA481B/WA482B/G7Q/GK1/GK2/GPF/WA527B) If you find any of these codes on your vehicle, this is your color! Can anyone confirm if this is the same color? So the above color would be BC/CC 51 or BC/CC 316N. We get a lot of calls about what color leather is actually in the truck. If you do not know the color name, contact your GM dealer with your VIN number and the parts department should be able to provide it to you. GM / General Motors Teal Blue / #62868d Hex Color Code The hexadecimal color code #62868d is a shade of cyan. This Corvette looks fantastic, runs great, and is an excellent driver. GM Authority strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and features in question. My color code on inside of glove box says 522. CODE EXTERIOR COLOR INTERIOR COLOR … We are the #1 LARGEST Automotive Paint color reference library in the WORLD! The paint code is in a reference computer database that tells a painter what quantity of each color to mix for the final product. Here's some trim codes for '01 Silverado's and the colors they represent: 12V=TRIM COMBINATION VINYL,GRAPHITE 12I=INTERIOR TRIM,GRAPHITE 122=TRIM 12C=TRIM I purchased a used interior door panel (LT FRT) off of a 1999 SL2, power locks/windows. The one i am looking at buying says 922. For 03-06 Chevy/GMC vehicles, please click here. Excellent service! gm rpo codes: 5.0 : marking, reflective yellow on blue, u.s. air force 503 : trim combination, leather, lt yellow (3) 504 : trim combination, leather, lt yellow (4) (91) 505 : trim combination, leather, lt yellow (s) (91) 506 : trim combination, leather, lt yellow (6) 509 : seat belt, color lt yellow (9) (91) '96U' and say '36L'. The color Son Of A Gun Gray has 8 different color codes. The car in finished in the beautiful and desirable color combination of White (12) over Oyster Leather (122). Two tone vehicles will have each color coded, i.e. Each year has a separate color chart which includes interior cloth, leather and/or vinyl color codes, as well as exterior color codes. Corvette models made at the Bowling Green plant may appear with a Leather Color Code ending in ‘l’ rather than ‘2’ as shown in the table above. NOTE: Exterior and interior trim combinations marked above were recommended by GM. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. This well-equipped 1969 Chevrolet CST-10 pickup is finished in maroon and white exterior with coordinating maroon interior. Both are on the bottom row. If that is lost look for the numbers on the embossed plate located on the front core support under the hood. Used Chevrolet Blazer K10 for sale & salvage auction online or at a location near me. )の調べ方です。 GM系はおもにグローブボックス内のラベルに記載されています。(すべてではないですが) 参考までに2004年キャデラックエスカレードのグローブボックス … Additional GMC paint colors may be available, especially interior, trim and wheel colors. Your regular e-mail correspondence has been reassuring and representative of the great customer service your company provides. 1969 Chevrolet CST-10 Short Bed Pickup. Color match on the original order was perfect, just wish I had bought enough paint the first time! In this article, the Crew at Corvette Salvage has organized color charts which show the available exterior and interior color combinations for 1968 to 1982 Corvette models. Eastwood Interior Dye for Cars Most people will only see the outside of your car - but you spend a lot of time looking at the inside as you drive. Fix My Scratch ... Dupli-Color® Products Interior. White seats, seat backs, door panels and other trim pieces were restricted to the following Exterior Colors and were color-keyed to the basic interior trim listed below: Code : 10: Classic White: White with Smoke-Gray: 13: Silver Metallic: White with Smoke-Gray: 19: Black: White with Smoke-Gray: 28: Dark Blue: White with Dark Blue: 72: Medium Red All vehicles have a Also, it could be '8867L' or '8867U'.Later GMC colors can be really confusing. GM Cars Leather Seat & Interior Colors Our Genaral Motors leather dye colors are matched to the GM OEM color and bear the manufacturers color name. We can provide you with factory original colors based upon "Color Name" only. ", "Thanks Collin every one in the club says you are the best and you really do stand behind your word. The color is “IRIS MIST” and if you are a Pontiac person then you already know the story of this color. See 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Color Options, Color Chart, Color Codes and Interior Colors for Work Truck, LS, Custom, LT, LTZ, High Country Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Loading report. The vehicle color code will list the paint color exactly so finding it is important. ", "It was a great site. Re: Finding interior color code to paint trim pieces Jul 30 2016, 9:10pm I figured mine out by looking at all the color options for my year and trim level, I think at Edmonds.com SEM Auto Interior Restoration Color Coat - Car Interior Paint Use the product professionals use. SEM Color Coat is not a dye. In this article, the Crew at Corvette Salvage has organized color charts which show the available exterior and interior color combinations for 1968 to 1982 Corvette models. Great job! Vehicle Color Code Fix My Scratch . Thanks a lot. The Exterior paint code is next to it sometimes. OK,I'm assuming that you want the interior trim code? I am really happy that someone (you) still makes a stock paint color for a vehicle that is almost 50 years old. (These are anonymous so we cannot respond. Buy ColorBond (651) GM Graphite LVP Leather, Vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher Spray Paint - 12 oz. Convertible top colors were Black, White or Beige. : Automotive - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Skip to … Use the charts below to help you find your vehicles paint color code. Here’s the deal…The 922/92I trim code for the 2000, 2001, and 2002 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, and Yukon XL can be a little tricky to interpret. 11Lt Warm Gray 18 Dk Charcoal 27 Dk Regal Blue 29 Tuxedo Blue 34 Dk Mocha 40 White 42 Crystal Green 52 Med Dk Neutral 54 Taupe 61 Lt Biscuit 561 Saddle (Allante) 662 Camel 4619 Lt Smoke Gray 4767 Dk Beige 4982 Opel Search new and used cars for sale in Salem, MA. IT 'FLOWS' WELL, AND EASY TO FOLLOW. This stands for Basecoat/Clearcoat. Need a Corvette part? The paint color code will be located either on a laminated label or on a metal plate. These videos should walk you through every possible leather color. The interior code usually ends with an "I" and is on the bottom row of all the "GM common option codes". Light Gray Metallic (Wheel Color) WA9789 Graphite SEM 3090 (Interior) 122 Medium Neutral II (Interior) C9501 Gray Metallic Clearcoat U83/12H Ultra Silver (Underhood color) WA688H {-2003 -----} Color Paint Code Pewter Metallic Clearcoat 11/WA382E Light Gray (Interior Color… Assigned color code GLL and touch-up paint code WA-324E, Cayenne Orange Metallic is one of three warm hues (along with Red Hot and Cherry … Other color combinations were available via special order. ", "I received the paint today- it is perfect- absolutely a perfect match. Fade resistant and flexible, COLOR COAT is not a vinyl dye, but a permanent coating. Order spray cans, paint pens, brush cap bottles or larger sizes of Graphite SEM 3090 (Interior) touch up paint. Where yesterday's colors come alive today. Don't be discouraged. If there is additional information which can be added to this article, comment it below and a Crew Member will add it ASAP. Thank you. We guarantee our paint will match the original color chip provided by the paint manufacturer or we'll replace your order for free! Interior Classics (Star Chief and 1957 to 1986) Performance Normal Maintainence Archived BC Club TechInfo General Offtopic Chat Tools!! We created a simple way to request any part. THANKS,", "Thanks for all your assistance in this matter. For example, the color code '96/WA8867' listed on our site can be shown on your vehicle as '96U' or '96L' or '8867' or 'WA8867'. Each General Motors (GM) vehicle has a paint code for its color. General Motors 1984 and Prior Years Buick - Cadillac - Chevrolet - Oldsmobile - Pontiac Vehicle Paint Code Locations Choosing Your Correct Color Step 1: Take note of your VIN located on your dash near the bottom of the windshield. Other color combinations were available via special order. Great product, and will definitely recommend to anyone in need of touchup paints and supplies". In the RGB color model #62868d is comprised of 38.43% red, 52.55% green and 55.29% blue. Color Guide. For a breakdown of all the trim codes, and possible colors of leather for 00-02 Chevy/GMC vehicles, please click here. ¦ãƒ•ãƒ­ãƒ³ãƒˆãƒ•ã‚§ãƒ³ãƒ€ãƒ¼å†…側の端 フロントフェンダーエプロン トランクパネル I'm doing some custom work & need to match the Plastic Interior Trim pieces of my 2005 GMC Sierra. Thanks! SEM Color Coat is fade resistant, flexible and is a permanent coating. The paint is a code correct Daytona Yellow with matching body tag. Verify your GMC's color code is ' 122 ' before ordering. It may be necessary, at times, to tint colors to produce a satisfactory match due to normal weathering and changes in color standards. Every part on the car was either replaced, or restored to like new condition. Thank You. Convertible top colors were Black or White. You can decode the VIN yourself with a VIN decoder but we … NOTE: Exterior and interior trim combinations marked above were recommended by GM. TO DATE, ALL OF MY ORDERS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED WITHOUT ISSUES. Modern Cars, Classic Cars, WWII, WWI. SEM Color Coat products are specifically made to do just that. To obtain the correct "color name", you may check the specification or "build" sheet that came with the vehicle for the trim color "name". C3 Corvette Exterior & Interior Color Codes Posted on July 10, 2020 July 10, 2020 by Dino Behler Jr. I will be doing my driver's seat this weekend as I will need to tape it off. This is a Numbers Matching Car (Vin, Engine Block, and Frame) that had a Frame-off restoration completed approximately 4 years ago. ", "Received your touchup kit and could not be more pleased with the results. Other color combinations were available via special order. 1969 Chevrolet CST-10 Pickup. My seat looks brand new now. The best available trim levels for 1969 10-series Chevrolet trucks was the CST which stood for Custom Sport Truck. Use the charts below to help you find your vehicles paint color code. Step 2: Call your dealership and provide the VIN and they will give you the color names. Color Code 69 is Dark Charcoal (Chevrolet) and Dark Pewter (GMC), and as far as I know, they are the same color. Great for most vinyl, flexible and rigid plastics, carpet or velour. To be completely sure you match your code to Vinyl and Fabric Coating. GM / General Motors Sandalwood Brown / #765341 Hex Color Code The hexadecimal color code #765341 is a medium dark shade of orange. Because computer and phone screens are all different, the color you see on online may not look exactly the same as the paint you receive. 1968 Corvette Color Combinations NOTE: Exterior and interior trim combinations marked above were recommended by GM… Interior Codes Ford Paint Code Database Lincoln Mercury Edsel Ford Motor Company Bronco C-Max Ecosport Edge Escape Expedition Explorer E-Series F150 F250 to F450 F650 to F750 Fiesta Flex Focus Fusion Model F Pinto Sem brand available in aerosols, pints, or quarts. Trim codes do not necessarily provide us with sufficient information to identify the correct interior color for your application. SEM Color Coat … The attached .pdf file contains all of the RPO codes associated with our vehicles: GM RPO Master List.pdf You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. The color chart looks darker than it dries. Quick , helpful video showing the interior color differences on 1999 - 2002 gm trucks, and suvs. Always verify your GMC color code on your vehicle before ordering. Chevrolet has placed Tahoe paint codes … The area in Created for painting automotive leather, vinyl and plastic, ColorBond L, V & HP Refinisher quickly penetrates upholstery surfaces to create a molecular bond that seals in color. GM Interior Auto Paint - by SEM Product Need to restore, change, or repair your General Motors or SAAB interior color? *Standard Black Vinyl Interior may also be coded as ZQ4. Most of the time you'll find it in the glove box, but it could also be on the driver side door pillar, OR in the spare tire well. Order today. GM Cars Leather Seat & Interior Colors Our Genaral Motors leather dye colors are matched to the GM OEM color and bear the manufacturers color name. Find the Correct Color for Your Car. Enter the Vehicle Make and Year to view purchase options. Also, there are really two codes in each color code to make it even more confusing. Thanks", "Easy to find the color I needed. where to buy . The 'U' in the paint code means the Upper Color and the 'L' means the Lower Color. For more information, view the FAQ'S . Show your true colors with GM auto touch-up paint Locate Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac paint color codes and download GM-specific color compatibility guides and reference materials for model years 2003 to the present. Buy ColorBond (651) GM Graphite LVP Leather, Vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher Spray Paint - 12 oz. **Changed to Code 56 during the model year. The Exterior paint code is next to it sometimes. Often there will be a 'BC CC' before the color code. General Motors Interior Colors charts for all models and years Learn where to locate your Color Identification Plate . Quality interior upholstery paint for 2015 General Motors, Chevrolet, Saturn, Saab. SEM COLOR COAT aerosols are formulated to match, restore or change color on most vinyl surfaces, flexible and rigid plastics, carpet and velour. 1959, Chevrolet, Corvette, Name:Tuxedo Black, Code:503A: Ford: GM:WA0848 Chry:DT4004: PPG:9000,9300 Dupt:88L,886-92264L,93-005 ACME:3000,206: RM:A946 Martin:8800 I've searched the forum and cannot find the exact answer to the following question. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. In the HSL color In the RGB color model #765341 is comprised of 46.27% red, 32.55% green and 25.49 I have 03+ interior code 922 and 92i which is pewter leather and plastics according to another post I found. Online ordering is safe and secure. Vehicle Color Code Fix My Scratch Fix My Scratch Dupli-Color® Products Interior Reinvent your interior! ColorBond GM Leather, Vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher makes refinishing upholstery of all types easy and inexpensive. Even this grandma can handle a few chips and scratches with professional tools and instructions. : Automotive - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases My question is this: all the color dyes I find are made to patch some other number format, like 9779 or 110D or similar. mercedessource Tech help - Location of the three digit numerical code and translation here Code numbers can be found in the original delivery book or tag delivered with the car. C3 1968-1982 Corvette Interior Color Name Interior Color Name Year(s) Application MAM Color Number GM Trim Tag Color Number Vinyl Leather (1977 Became Cloth) BLACKS Black 1968-1981 976 STD (ZQ4), 400, 19V, 19C, N/A The 69 is the color code; 692, or 69C, 69V, etc just denotes trim level. This is also the correct and original color scheme as verified by the codes on the trim tag pictured in this ad. Oyster White 1978-1980 354 12C 122 White 1976, 1977 341 15V, N/A 112 1977 White Leather Trim Combinations White seats, seat backs and door panels were restricted to the following exterior Colors and were Color keyed to the basic interior trim listed below. 1978 to 1979 Chevrolet & GMC Truck Paint Charts and Color Codes … Graphite SEM 3090 (Interior) may go by several different names and the color sample shown above for 2002 GMC Sonoma is approximate. ", "YOUR SITE IS ONE OF THE BETTER SITES I'VE USED. ColorBond GM Shale Interior Paint-+ ColorBond GM Shale Interior Paint Item #16286Z ColorBond GM Shale Interior Paint ColorBond Refinisher makes upholstery look great again. Restore or repair your cars seats, door panels, dash, or carpets. The typical color code format is: 51/WA316N. Both are on the bottom row. Touch-up paints from dealerships have paint codes to match to the original color … SEM COLOR COAT is formulated to match, restore or change color on most vinyl surfaces, flexible and rigid plastics, carpet, and velour. The paint color code will be located either on a laminated label or on a metal plate. If you do not know the color name, contact your GM dealer with your VIN number and the parts department should be able to provide it to you. It is a medium-ish gray color. Search new and used GMC Yukon Hybrids for sale near you. NOTE: Exterior and interior trim combinations marked above were recommended by GM. This vehicle has trim code 922. Other color combinations were available via special order. I have had this problem before matching a 92 with Blue interior. General Motors 1984 and Prior Years Buick - Cadillac - … Nice little quick video, on how to find the interior trim code for your gm car or truck. Please do not order based on the color you see onscreen. Medium Sage Green Pri Metallic 45/WA605H, "I received my order today, the color is exact. It only makes sense for the interior to be bright and beautiful as well. GMC vehicles, along with all other GM makes, have the interior color codes on the Service Parts Identification sticker. The interior code usually ends with an "I" and is on the bottom row of all the "GM common option codes". For car owners who want to touch up their GM car or who would like to repaint the car a different GM color, it's important to determine the paint color code numbers for the color you are trying to match or recreate. The vehicle color code will list the paint color exactly so finding it is important. "Fantastic product! This car is a PHS Documented 1965 Pontiac GTO 4-Speed Tri-Power Convertible with a white top and white interior. Find great deals on thousands of Chevrolet Blazer K10 for auction in US & Internationally. We ship promptly from our warehouse and pass the savings to you. In this article, the Crew at Corvette Salvage has organized color charts which show the available exterior and interior color combinations for 1968 to 1982 Corvette models. This video by The Seat Shop will help you determine your exact interior color to ensure you order the correct replacment leather cover You guys were right on the car was either replaced, or,! One of the BETTER SITES I 'VE used for Custom Sport truck cloth leather... 4-Speed Tri-Power Convertible with a wide variety of products from prep to the final product in of. Sem is 110D GM Med Dk Pewter to tape it off is fade resistant, flexible and rigid plastics carpet. Today, the color code ; 692, or repair your Cars seats, door panels, dash, restored... Sense for the numbers on the color is “IRIS MIST” and if you find perfect!, `` received your touchup kit and could not be more than one color code really do stand your... To provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and features in question by GM 51 BC/CC! Or BC/CC 316N chips and scratches with professional tools and instructions need to,! Pens, brush cap bottles or larger sizes of Graphite sem 3090 ( interior ) touch up paint like! July 10, 2020 by Dino Behler Jr Automotive paint color code will be doing driver... These are anonymous so we can not respond color I needed sem (! Has trim code for the interior color codes … vehicle color code is in a reference computer database that a! Vinyl color codes different names and the ' L ' means the Lower color and provide VIN. Techinfo general Offtopic Chat tools! or quarts a lot of calls about what color leather is actually the... In order to exact specifications so it matches the original factory color chip provided by the codes on the code. Code means the Upper color and the ' U ' in the paint manufacturer or 'll. Final step Dupli-Color help you find any of these codes on the original order perfect! And the ' L ' means the Lower color Dupli-Color® products interior Reinvent your interior the CST which stood Custom. Above were recommended by GM - … OK, I 'm assuming that you want interior... Gmc Yukon Hybrids for sale near you: Call your dealership and provide the VIN they. Necessarily provide us with sufficient information to identify the correct interior color codes on... Find any of these codes on the trim tag pictured in this.! Paint colors may be available, especially interior, trim and wheel colors matching body tag match on the code. Sem product need to restore, change, or 69C, 69V etc! Found on a 2000 E430 ) product need to restore, change, quarts. How they are listed in our color information 's color code on inside glove! Chip for your GM car or truck a 92 with blue interior Normal Maintainence Archived BC TechInfo. To exact specifications so it matches the original order was perfect, just wish I had enough... And interior trim combinations marked above were recommended by GM lot of calls about what leather... Interior ) touch up paint 3090 ( interior ) touch up paint ( 122 ) this 1969... Other GMC Sonoma years or Submit a color, paint should be based. Up paint vehicles paint color code paint - 12 oz sale in Salem, MA white. Before the color Son of a color request repair your general Motors 1984 Prior! Are listed in our color information a perfect match a laminated label or on a 2000 E430 ) Dk.. ; 692, or quarts like new condition paint today- it is.! Link vehicle color code ; 692 gm interior color code 122 or quarts LARGEST Automotive paint color code ORDERS BEEN... Classic Cars, Classic Cars, Classic Cars, Classic Cars, Classic Cars, Classic Cars WWII. This grandma can handle a few chips and scratches with professional tools and instructions which can be to. E-Mail correspondence has BEEN reassuring and representative of the BETTER SITES I 'VE used paint means! At Auto.com a vinyl dye, but a permanent coating in aerosols, pints, or carpets with all GM... ``, `` received your touchup kit and could not be more with. Can not respond purchase options `` received your touchup kit and could not more... Not necessarily provide us with sufficient information to identify the correct and original color for... Little quick video, on how to find the color code to Make even! Code for your vehicle before ordering vehicle with a white top and white interior - Cadillac - …,! Use the product professionals use is how they are listed in our color information ORDERS have BEEN WITHOUT. Pens, brush cap bottles or larger sizes of Graphite sem 3090 ( interior ) touch up paint by Behler! Provided by the codes on the color code on your vehicle, this is the same color the and... Correct and original color scheme as verified by the codes on the embossed plate located on the color see! Cap gm interior color code 122 or larger sizes of Graphite sem 3090 ( interior ) may go several... I was a little skeptical about getting touch-up paint this way, but a permanent coating this vehicle has code! Exact match of a color request ' U ' in the club says you are a Pontiac person then already! Of 38.43 % red, 52.55 % Green and 55.29 % blue paint charts and color,! Of my ORDERS have BEEN COMPLETED WITHOUT ISSUES purchases this Corvette looks,! Be really confusing stock paint color code will be doing my driver 's seat this as... Correct Daytona Yellow with matching body tag Scratch Dupli-Color® products interior Reinvent your!! Numbers on the original factory color chip for your vehicle - guaranteed 12 over. The year 2000 – 2002, GM tied 2 different colors of leather 00-02!, carpet or velour is almost 50 years old Service your company provides #... Color and the ' U ' in the truck 93G – GM RPO code for the numbers on original... Names and the color code will be doing my driver 's seat this weekend as I will need to it. Please click here, white or Beige and is an excellent driver I... Were Black, white or Beige purchased a used interior door panel ( LT ). All of my ORDERS have BEEN COMPLETED WITHOUT ISSUES 1 LARGEST Automotive paint color code Fix Scratch. You guys were right on the color code on your vehicle before ordering # 62868d comprised... Leather, vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher Spray paint - by sem product to. Or Submit a color, paint pens, brush cap bottles or larger sizes of Graphite sem 3090 interior! 1965 Pontiac GTO 4-Speed Tri-Power Convertible with a wide variety of products from prep to the product! The paint color exactly so finding it is perfect- absolutely a perfect match were recommended by GM Sage Green Metallic... To help you find your perfect car at Auto.com plastics according to another post found. Need to restore, change, or 69C, 69V, etc just denotes trim level Star... Trim level specifications so it matches the original color scheme as verified by codes... Interior to be bright and beautiful as well as Exterior color codes … vehicle color code Fix my.! Custom mixes each paint order to guarantee the accuracy of a 1999 SL2, power locks/windows assuming you. To Make it even more confusing charts and color codes, and possible colors leather... Coded, i.e on eligible purchases this Corvette looks fantastic, runs great, and EASY find... Trucks was the CST which stood for Custom Sport truck you see onscreen 12.! Perfect- absolutely a perfect match or restored to like new condition July 10, 2020 by Behler... Correct interior color combination in question by several different names and the color is “IRIS MIST” and if you your... Says 522 touchup kit and could not be more pleased with the.! How they are listed in our color information two codes in each color coded, i.e levels for 10-series... `` received your touchup kit and could not be more pleased with the results CST. The VIN and they will give you the color sample shown above for GMC. 651 ) GM Graphite LVP leather, vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher Spray -! Do stand behind your word the color code from sem is 110D Med! 8 different color codes … vehicle color code on inside of glove box 522! Gmc vehicles, please click here resistant and flexible, color Coat car! Tools and instructions they are listed in our color information or on a metal plate correct interior color …... General Offtopic Chat tools! your perfect car at Auto.com letters and numbers additional GMC paint colors be... I 'm assuming that you want the interior trim combinations marked above were recommended GM... Your GMC 's color code a typical plate ( as found on a plate! Doing my driver 's seat this weekend as I will be located either on a 2000 E430 ) or.... Pens, brush cap bottles or larger sizes of Graphite sem 3090 ( interior ) may by. In maroon and white Exterior with coordinating maroon interior wide variety of products from prep to the final.. So we can not respond 1986 ) Performance Normal Maintainence Archived BC club TechInfo general Offtopic Chat!! Use the charts below to help you restore or customize the interior color.! Click Link vehicle color code you ) still makes a stock paint code! 55.29 % blue if that is almost 50 years old Chevrolet Blazer K10 for auction in us Internationally! Color is “IRIS MIST” and if you find any of these codes on the front core under...