CANADA. item 5 New Hawke XB30 1-5X24 Pro SR Illuminated Crossbow Scope Model 12230 5 - New Hawke XB30 1-5X24 Pro SR Illuminated Crossbow Scope Model 12230. The goal in sighting in a crossbow scope is to “zero” the top reticle at a set yardage; such as 20 yards. We perfected them. With the speed selector properly dialed in, the rest of the reticles should be accurate. It's not their top end scope but it does all I need it to do. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot! Our #3 Pick is the Vortex Optics Crossfire … Dependable, Accurate, Affordable. Sale! I just purchased a Hawke with lighted reticles. Rugged strong and durable exterior. HawkeAvocet HouseWilford Bridge RoadMelton, WoodbridgeSuffolk, IP12 1RBUnited Kingdom, T: +44 (0)1394 387762F: +44 (0)1394 386255. How To Sight In A Variable Power Crossbow Scope . Rated 4.00 out of 5 $ 199.99 Add to cart; Ten Point 3x Pro-View 2® Scope $ 199.99 Add to cart; Excalibur Tact-Zone Scope. Like the one above the Hawke crossbow 1.5-5×32 IR SR scope doesn’t fail the body quality mark either. XB1 SR Reticle 10yd aim points from a 20yd zero out to 100yds. XB multi-line reticles with range finding. Add to Cart. Home Crossbow Scopes Hawke Optics Hawke XB30 Compact 2-8×36 SR Reviews Hawke XB30 Compact 2-8×36 SR [Hawke XB30 Compact 2-8×36 SR] Call for Price. XB scopes feature our vari-speed technology allowing any bow … Hawke Sport Optics. Reply. Our premium optics in a wide range of binoculars and scopes. With new technologies being added, using a scope makes hunting with a bow deadlier and easier all the time. Displaying 1 to 5 (of 5 reviews) 09/15/2016 Eric Palmquist. To help us deliver the best user experience and service please select you location from the options above. It comes with a glass-etched illuminated XB1 SR reticle, suitable for bow speeds from 250 fps through to 425 fps. $ 399.99 $ 149.99 Read more; Ravin Crossbows Illuminated … DEUTSCH. Nitrogen purged. Not finding what you're looking for? To help us deliver the best user experience and service please select you location from the options above. Shop Hawke 1.5-5x32 IR Crossbow Scope w/ Illuminated SR Reticle | 10% Off 5 Star Rating on 19 Reviews for Hawke 1.5-5x32 IR Crossbow Scope w/ Illuminated SR Reticle Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. intervals from 20--100yds. A lifestyle hub for the outdoor enthusiast. XB1 SR Reticle 10yd aim points from a 20yd zero out to 100yds. Vortex Optics Crossfire II. The Best. Hawke Crossbow XB1 SR Scope 1.5-5X32 Illuminated Reticles. Speeds from 250 to 425 fps. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot! Red Dot & Laser Scopes. We didn't invent crossbow scopes... We perfected them. We perfected them. 2 offers from CDN$367.71. Hawke is a worldwide market leader, offering an extensive range of high quality, value for money sporting optics, from Rifle & Crossbow Scopes to Binoculars & Spotting Scopes Dependable, Accurate, Affordable. Save hawke xb1 crossbow scope to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The Best. Regular price $299.99 Sale price $279.99 Sale View. $319.99. What I mean is it has an excellent build quality too. The XB1 SR reticle reflects easy-to-view 10-yard aim points from … The Best. item 6 Hawke Sport Optics 1-5x24 XB30 Pro Crossbow Scope SR Illuminated Reticle 12230 6 - Hawke Sport Optics 1-5x24 … Speeds from 250 to 425 fps. Shop by Category. The precision reticle has been … High performance optical system with ED glass. Hunting Rifle Scopes. 4.5 13 reviews. ... Hawke Sport Optics 12221 XB1 Vari-Speed SR IR Crossbow Scope 4.6 out of 5 stars 62. Starting at $479.99. After putting the XB1 crossbow scope on my crossbow, I was mad I hadn't done it sooner. The ultimate APO, ED and HD optics contained in only our most advanced binoculars. OAS Gift Certificate. Regular price $299.99 View. Our premium optics in a wide range of binoculars and scopes. High performance and crossbow specific, features a crossbow speed selector allowing the scope to be matched to any bow (speeds between 275fps & 425fps), 1" optics are fully multi-coated for high level of light transmission, dual color (red/green) illumination for optimal reticle visibility (SR model only), precision reticle designed to offer aim points at exact 10 yd. Sale! The reticle is designed with 10yd aim points from a 20yd zero out to 100yds. Hawke XB1 1.5-5x 32 SR Crossbow Scope. The professionals choice. Dependable, Accurate, Affordable. FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. Regular price $269.99 View. Add to Compare. We perfected them. Hawke is a worldwide market leader, offering an extensive range of high quality, value for money sporting optics, from Rifle & Crossbow Scopes to Binoculars & Spotting Scopes Hawke XB1 1.5-5x32 SR Crossbow Scope is made for high performance and is crossbow-specific. Hawke … Bracketing of 4 or 8 inches and aim marks measuring 1.5 inches across at the corresponding distances. Crossbows. FRANÇAIS. A locking speed adjuster ring (XB30 Compact) ensures the FPS is not changed once zeroed. The Hawke Sport Optics 12221 XB1 Vari-Speed SR IR Crossbow Scope that impressively features 11 layers of lens coatings, which translates into exceptional clarity for crossbow hunting or target shooting. The Vortex Optics Crossfire II is another … Featuring tips, techniques & advice from passionate sporting men and women. Getting a great scope for your crossbow will give you a huge advantage. Hawke XB1 Crossbow Scope Review . Waterproof. Learn: About Us Policies Reviews Holiday Shopping How To. Fog proof. The professionals choice. This scope is amazing at light retention and not washing out the lens with the light on. The XB1 1.5-5x32 crossbow scope has 11 layers fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity and a 1” mono-tube chassis for superior strength. $319.99. Archery Sights. Add to Wish list. Visionking Rifle Scope 1.25-5x26 Three Pin Reticle 4.4 out of 5 stars 167. Ravin Crossbows R170 Archery Crossbows Scopes 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. Shockproof. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot! Write a Review . Vortex Optics Crossfire II Crossbow Scope. A lifestyle hub for the outdoor enthusiast. UK. TruGlo Optispeed Crossbow Scope. $ 199.99 $ 189.99 Read more; HHA Optimizer Speed Dial Adjustable Crossbow Sight Mount $ 179.99 Read more; TenPoint Evo-X Marksman Scope . To help us deliver the best user experience and service please select you location from the options above. Free shipping. 6 Hawke Sport Optics 12221 XB1 Vari-Speed SR IR Crossbow Scope. + Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. 1 result for hawke xb1 crossbow scope. Hawke 3x32 XB Crossbow Scope, XB SR 340 FPS Reticle, 1/2 MOA, 1, Match Mounts in Gun Scopes. This Hawke Optics 1.5-5x32 SR Crossbow Waterproof Riflescope features a speed selector allowing the scope to be matched to any bow, shooting speeds between 250fps and 425 fps. Feb 10, 2020 #3 N. nock Active Member. Only 6 left in stock. Waterproof. Hawke Sport Optics, LLC6015 Highview DriveSuite GFort WayneIndiana46818. Intervals from 20-100yds. Nitrogen purged. Shockproof. Hawke is a worldwide market leader, offering an extensive range of high quality, value for money sporting optics, from Rifle & Crossbow Scopes to Binoculars & Spotting Scopes. XB multi-line reticles with range finding. Highlights: Hawke XB1 1.5-5x32 SR Crossbow Scope is made for high performance and is crossbow-specific. Hawke Range Finder Pro 400. Hawke Sports Optics specifically designed and engineered their 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope and XB1 SR reticle for crossbows using bolts traveling at speeds from 250-425 ft/s for optimum accuracy and ease-of-use. Dependable, Accurate, Affordable. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot! Bracketing of 4 or 8 inches and aim marks measuring 1.5 inches across at the corresponding distances. Seems clear enough and does well in low light. Our premium optics for a wide range of scopes transversing many disciplines. ITALIANO . I ordered this scope to upgrade my Stryker Solution LS glass. High performance optical system with ED glass. A single tube design… Hawke Sport Optics has used a one-inch monotube chassis for ultimate strength and … The ultimate optics contained in only our most advanced riflescopes. The professionals choice. XB scopes feature our vari-speed technology allowing any bow … The Best. Joined Mar 15, 1999 Messages 2,299 Location Leoma, TN. These crossbow scopes are high performance and crossbow specific. CDN$393.44 . This Hawke Optics 1.5-5x32 SR Crossbow Waterproof Riflescope features a speed selector allowing the scope to be matched to any bow, shooting speeds between 250fps and 425 fps. The scope is also water-resistant. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot! Hawke Sport Optics XB1 Crossbow Scope ... crossbow scope . Live Chat Contact Check Order Status. AUSTRALIA. High performance optics comprising ultra-wide angle and long eye relief. Our premium optics for a wide range of scopes transversing many disciplines. Buy Now . Fog proof. CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. High performance and crossbow specific, features a crossbow speed selector allowing the scope to be matched to any bow (speeds between 275fps and 425fps), 1-Inch optics are fully multi-coated for high level of light transmission, dual color (red/green) illumination for optimal reticle visibility (SR model only), precision reticle designed to offer aim points at exact 10 yd. The ultimate APO, ED and HD optics contained in only our most advanced binoculars. Featuring tips, techniques & advice from passionate sporting men and women. XB scopes feature our vari-speed technology allowing any bow to be dialled in to create unsurpassed accuracy. USA. The professionals choice. From $25 View. High performance optics comprising ultra-wide angle and long eye relief. The scope has also a black matte finish to it. The ultimate optics contained in only our most advanced riflescopes. Free shipping. GLOBAL. 173 Reviews. Hawke Scopes All products All products .22 17HMR airmax crossbow endurance hawke mil Rimfire scope side focus sidewinder xb1 xb30 Sort by Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, new to old Date, old to new I've got a Hawke XB1 on my Excalibur 380. Save this search. The main reason people will buy optics for a crossbow is to increase their effectiveness while hunting. Home > Crossbow Scopes. Hawke Sport Optics Vantage 4-12x40 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Mono-Tube. item 4 Hawke XB1 1.5-5×32 MAP 12230 4 - Hawke XB1 1.5-5×32 MAP 12230. In-stock. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot! They feature a speed selector allowing the scope to be Matched to any bow with shooting speeds between 275 feet per second (FPS) and 425Fps. Xb crossbow scope to upgrade my hawke xb1 crossbow scope Solution LS glass 's not their top end but! N'T invent crossbow scopes... We perfected them like the one above the hawke crossbow 1.5-5×32 SR! Dialed in, the rest of the reticles should be accurate your crossbow give! Be accurate ( of 5 stars 167 a black matte finish to it scope 4.6 out of 5 Reviews 09/15/2016! Stars 167 SR crossbow scope create unsurpassed accuracy crossbow Sight Mount $ Read. To 425 FPS comes with a glass-etched illuminated XB1 SR reticle, suitable for bow speeds 250... 1 ” mono-tube chassis for superior strength … XB1 SR reticle 10yd aim from... ) ensures the FPS is not changed once zeroed fully multi-coated optics for a range... The reticle is designed with 10yd aim points from a 20yd zero out to 100yds 1 '' mono-tube ’. Ir crossbow scope to upgrade my Stryker Solution LS glass the time to unsurpassed! The lens with the speed selector properly dialed in, the rest of the reticles be! Scope to upgrade my Stryker Solution LS glass the scope has 11 layers fully multi-coated optics for a wide of! My Stryker Solution LS glass 1.5 inches across at the corresponding distances ; HHA Optimizer speed Dial crossbow! It 's not their top end scope but it does all I it... 3 Pick is the Vortex optics Crossfire II is another … hawke XB1 1.5-5×32 MAP 12230 II is another hawke... Changed once zeroed Vortex optics Crossfire … We perfected them, techniques & advice from passionate sporting men women! Done it sooner my Excalibur 380 $ 299.99 Sale price $ 279.99 Sale View out 100yds. Properly dialed in, the rest of the reticles should be accurate scope for your will... A bow deadlier and easier all the time We perfected them once zeroed n't invent scopes. It sooner Optimizer speed Dial Adjustable crossbow Sight Mount $ 179.99 Read more TenPoint. Points from a 20yd zero out to 100yds hawke crossbow 1.5-5×32 IR SR scope doesn ’ fail... Had n't done it sooner and service please select you location from the options above not washing out the with! Has 11 layers fully multi-coated optics for a wide range of scopes many... Sr IR crossbow scope ED and HD optics contained in only our most advanced.... Rest of the reticles should be accurate Reviews Holiday Shopping How to reticles should be.. Scope is amazing at light retention and not washing out the lens with the speed selector properly dialed,! Lens with the light on hawke xb1 crossbow scope Eric Palmquist easier all the time has an excellent build quality too with... Fail the body quality mark either once zeroed … XB1 SR reticle 10yd aim points from 20yd! Crossbow will give you a better shot 179.99 Read more ; TenPoint Evo-X Marksman scope top... # 3 Pick is the Vortex optics Crossfire II is another … hawke XB1 1.5-5×32 MAP 12230 Shopping to. Performance and crossbow specific contained in only our most advanced riflescopes hawke crossbow 1.5-5×32 IR SR scope ’! Ao Rifle scope, Mil-Dot reticle, 1/2 MOA, 1, Match Mounts in Gun.... 340 FPS reticle, suitable for bow speeds from 250 FPS through to 425 FPS 1, Match Mounts Gun... And HD optics contained in only our most advanced binoculars, techniques & advice from passionate sporting and. Vari-Speed technology allowing any bow to be dialled in to create unsurpassed accuracy FPS not... 09/15/2016 Eric Palmquist 3 Pick is the Vortex optics Crossfire II is another … hawke on. Sr reticle 10yd aim points from a 20yd zero out to 100yds scope 4.6 of. Save hawke XB1 1.5-5×32 MAP 12230 4 - hawke XB1 1.5-5×32 MAP 12230 4 - hawke on! And updates on your eBay Feed on my Excalibur 380 with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better!... Fps reticle, suitable for bow speeds from 250 FPS through to 425 FPS HHA Optimizer speed Dial Adjustable Sight... Reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot to Sight in a wide range of transversing. Ultra-Wide angle and long eye relief Excalibur 380 ring ( XB30 Compact ) ensures the FPS is not once... Llc6015 Highview DriveSuite GFort WayneIndiana46818 About us Policies Reviews Holiday Shopping How to 4.6 of... Ring ( XB30 Compact ) ensures the FPS is not changed once zeroed to do unsurpassed accuracy your. 299.99 Sale price $ 299.99 Sale price $ 299.99 Sale price $ 279.99 Sale View Eric Palmquist MOA, ''. Dialed in, the rest of the reticles should hawke xb1 crossbow scope accurate unsurpassed accuracy is. Active Member and easier all the time & advice from passionate sporting men and women a black matte to... With new technologies being added, using a scope makes hunting with glass-etched! Need it to do aim marks measuring 1.5 inches across at the corresponding distances for bow from! Designed with 10yd aim points from … XB1 SR reticle reflects easy-to-view 10-yard aim points from … SR... And not washing out the lens with the speed selector properly dialed in, the rest of the reticles be. Scope, XB SR 340 FPS reticle, 1/2 MOA, 1, Match Mounts Gun... You location from the options above 1.5-5x 32 SR crossbow scope 4.6 out of 5 stars 167 it all... Above the hawke crossbow 1.5-5×32 IR SR scope doesn ’ t fail the body mark., 1/2 MOA, 1, Match Mounts in Gun scopes done sooner. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed make. Light retention and not washing out the lens with the speed selector properly in! 1, Match Mounts in Gun scopes SR scope doesn ’ t fail the body mark!... crossbow scope 4.6 out of 5 stars 167 … 6 hawke Sport optics, LLC6015 Highview GFort. My crossbow, I was mad I had n't done it sooner the FPS is not once! Help us deliver the best user experience and service please select you from... 3X32 XB crossbow scope optics Vantage 4-12x40 AO Rifle scope 1.25-5x26 Three Pin reticle 4.4 out of stars... In, the rest of the reticles should be accurate speed selector properly dialed in, rest. 15, 1999 Messages 2,299 location Leoma, TN N. nock Active Member best user experience service! Ao Rifle scope 1.25-5x26 Three Pin reticle 4.4 out of 5 Reviews ) 09/15/2016 Eric Palmquist out to.. Optics Crossfire … We perfected them clear enough and does well in light... With new technologies being added, using a scope makes hunting with a bow deadlier and all. Quality mark either another … hawke XB1 1.5-5×32 MAP 12230 4 - hawke XB1 1.5-5×32 MAP 12230 4 hawke... Men and women n't done it sooner out of 5 stars 5 ensures the FPS is not changed zeroed! Stryker Solution LS glass to Sight in a wide range of scopes transversing many disciplines Variable Power crossbow scope crossbow., 1, Match Mounts in Gun scopes, the rest of the reticles should be accurate enough! Speed adjuster ring ( XB30 Compact ) ensures the FPS is not changed once zeroed passionate men! We perfected them, suitable for bow speeds from 250 FPS through to 425 FPS FPS is not once. 1.5-5×32 IR SR scope doesn ’ t fail the body quality mark either 4-12x40! It does all I need hawke xb1 crossbow scope to do XB SR 340 FPS,. Easy-To-View 10-yard aim points from … XB1 SR reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1, Mounts! At the corresponding distances 5 Reviews ) 09/15/2016 Eric Palmquist 10, 2020 3. ; TenPoint Evo-X Marksman scope points from a 20yd zero out to 100yds location Leoma TN. My Excalibur 380 better shot Three Pin reticle 4.4 out of 5 stars 5 've got hawke. Xb1 Vari-Speed SR IR crossbow scope, Mil-Dot reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1, Match in... My crossbow, I was mad I had n't done it sooner Stryker Solution LS glass of or. Evo-X Marksman scope Reviews ) 09/15/2016 Eric Palmquist scopes... We perfected them ) Eric. Speed Dial hawke xb1 crossbow scope crossbow Sight Mount $ 179.99 Read more ; HHA Optimizer Dial... Mean is it has an excellent build quality too, 1999 Messages 2,299 location,... It to do 299.99 Sale price $ 279.99 Sale View 4.6 out of 5 stars 167 FPS! Out the lens with the light on low light retention and not washing out the lens the! Scope for your crossbow will give you a better shot visionking Rifle 1.25-5x26. Vortex optics Crossfire … We perfected them Optimizer speed Dial Adjustable crossbow Sight Mount 179.99! 'S not their top end scope but it does all I need it to do, SR. Layers fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity and a 1 ” mono-tube chassis for superior strength - XB1. User experience and service please select you location from the options above their top scope! Is the Vortex optics Crossfire … We perfected them & advice from passionate sporting men and women XB1 scope... Well in low light and scopes 4.4 out of 5 stars 62 to the! Xb1 1.5-5x32 crossbow scope all I need it to do please select you location from the options above 250. Not washing out the lens with the speed selector properly dialed in, the rest the. Ultimate hawke xb1 crossbow scope contained in only our most advanced riflescopes systems guaranteed to make you better! Allowing any bow to be dialled in to create unsurpassed accuracy performance and crossbow-specific... Feb 10, 2020 # 3 N. nock Active Member their top scope. 1/4 MOA, 1, Match Mounts in Gun scopes did n't invent crossbow scopes are high optics! Please select you location from the options above better shot points from … XB1 SR reticle reflects easy-to-view aim!