The Best Western Lamplighter Inn provides guests of all ages with a variety of thoughtful amenities and services. Excellent meals in the bar. A microwave and fridge can be found in the uniquely decorated guest rooms. With Expedia.ca you can always book now and pay later on most hotels. Hotels in London ON. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. There are some options to consider in the city. The beds were quite comfortable. They offer a cable TV with pay-per-view channels. The Doubletree Hotel Ontario Airport is less than a mile from the Ontario Convention Center and features a layout of 484 rooms over four stories. It was SO quiet, I never heard anything at any time, day or night. Pay at hotel. If you opt for a hotel with a jacuzzi, you can do this any time you like – morning, afternoon, or evening. I liked the comfortable bed, location, and price. Please check for travel restrictions. Besides that , was a pretty clean room. I really enjoyed my stay. Located in Downtown London, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of London Convention Center, Centennial Hall, and Grand Theatre. Located on the riverfront, Hotel Rafayel is … You can also make a stop at the on-property or nearby spa for some extra relaxation. front desk was exceptional. Clean bathrooms. Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, front desk was exceptional. Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. I liked the comfortable bed, location, and price. The villa has 4 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub. No booking costs. And loved that there was a restaurant within the hotel, Was very peaceful. The soaker tubs were perfect for a relaxing soak and the room was quiet and cozy. The hotel also boasts an indoor swimming pool with a waterslide along with a game room. Clean bathrooms. ... DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario - Traveller rating: 4.0/5. Ontario Hot Tub Suites Hotel Rooms With Private Whirlpool Tubs The World S Most Amazing Skylines From Hotel Bath Tubs Incredible European Hotels With Private Hot Tubs For A ... Jacuzzi In Room Jacuzzi Hotels London Jacuzzi In Coach Room Suite Picture Of The Leaside Hotel If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. same with staff for in room dining. Our booking guide lists everything including those hotels with a jacuzzi or hot tub in London, ON, Canada. August 21, 2016 – 06:35 pm Courtyard by Marriott London. 2020 is the time to visit London. Ontario Hotels with Private Jacuzzis for In-Room Rest and Romance Treat yourselves to a weekend of romance with your own private in-room Jacuzzi, where you can relax free from being disturbed. Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, front desk was exceptional. You can find out information about the Ontario hotels, their location, maps, and pictures. Find the top hotels with private hot tub in London and relax! London Station is 9 minutes by foot. Guests will find a hair dryer and complimentary toiletries in the bathroom. So finish that last-minute packing and book your room right away! After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. always a smile and always courtious. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. If you are heading to London and in need of a relaxing experience, highly recommended are London hotels with hot tubs. Big rooms. Staff was friendly and approachable. “ The hotel is very comfortable and friendly, beautifully decorated for Christmas, very clean and comfortable with large rooms, great pool and hot tub, exercise room etc. From the front desk to maid service, the staff are very eager to help. If you choose a hotel with a jacuzzi, you can do this any time you want – morning, afternoon, or evening. It was SO quiet, I never heard anything at any time, day or night. Browse our most popular hotel room styles below and book your stay online. Every suite at our London Ontario hotel features separate living and sleeping areas. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 24 people. The rooms are really clean, the hot tub is very relaxing and the beds are so comfortable. Staff was very friendly. We like the heart shaped Jacuzzi. The air-conditioned accommodation is 2.6 km from Western University of Ontario, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.This holiday home comes with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom. Guests can relax near the indoor waterfall and fish ponds or enjoy an energizing workout in the modern fitness center. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Some hotels offer private hot tubs, while others have shared jacuzzis, usually part of a wellness spa. Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Hotels Ontario 9 Awesome 407 reviews Check availability. Staff was friendly and approachable. London hotels with jacuzzi. Whether you are after a hotel room with private hot tub in London. 4 star hotels in london. The rooms were fabulous. same with staff for in room dining. always a smile and always courtious. Breakfasts were good value, staff were very friendly and helpful. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Queen sized room with 2 queen beds, but still plenty of space in the room so with 4 of us it didn't feel cramped. same with staff for in room dining. Intercontinental hotels in london. Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre. Enjoy free WiFi and free hot breakfast with your stay. Best rates guaranteed. Great location near restaurants and shopping. The car-themed accommodation is fitted with beds of various styles and shapes.A microwave and fridge can be found in the uniquely decorated guest rooms. Pick the best rated Southwestern Ontario Hotels with Hot Tubs among our wide selection of 145 hotels, including Hotels with Hot Tubs in room and hotels with outdoor hot tub. The spa tub was fantastic, absolutely loved it! It was so nice to just sit back, kick back and relax for a night. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability. Rafayel Hotel & Spa (from USD 193) rafayel hotel & spa. Pool and hot tub was wonderful. I will be coming back again and hopefully getting the same spa room. An in-room Jacuzzi hotel in the heart of London's theatre district. same with staff for in room dining. So spacious and comfortable. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. Select rooms feature views of the forest city. If you're looking for a romantic excursion or just prefer your own space, book a hotel in London with an in-room hot tub. *LUXURIOUS* 1 Bedroom Home - Close to Downtown is located in London, 2.9 km from The Grand Theatre, 3.6 km from TD Stadium, and 4 km from Budweiser Gardens. 1253310,1263000,1194500,1264900,1265380|1,1263360|2,1265380, Hotels with jacuzzi that guests love in London. Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario Hotel, Canada - Meeting Room. The hotel location close to everything, Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels, desk and coffee maker. Search our directory of hotels with a jacuzzi or hot tub in London, ON, Canada and find the lowest rates. Nice pool and hot tub. Our suites are large enough for work, study or entertaining, plus all the comforts of home including: Fully equipped kitchens with full-sized refrigerators, microwave ovens, coffeemakers, stove top burner ; Two TVs with On-Demand movies With 172 hotel rooms and suites, the Lamplighter Inn has all the amenities you’ll need for a comfortable and relaxing visit. Loved the TV channel with old movies. Copyright © 1996–2021 Close to train station and bus station and bus routes to the malls and the university. Find and compare deals on 483 Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Hotels found in Ontario, Canada from Lets Book Hotel.com. Sejarah; Struktur Organisasi; Visi dan Misi; Jaringan Kerjasama; Renstra Fakultas Pertanian; Data Dosen. always a smile and always courtious. front desk was exceptional. Whether it is for business, a short getaway or a long vacation with your family, choosing the right hotel is an important part of planning a trip so that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. ... “ We had a room with a jacuzzi and fireplace which was perfect after a day of walking and shopping in the rain. Was very relaxing, big room nice space - clean bathroom - i enjoyed the stay - friendly staff. Guests can relax near the indoor waterfall and fish ponds or enjoy an energizing workout in the modern fitness center. After a day of skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area. Pick the best rated London Hotels with Hot Tubs among our wide selection of 19 hotels, including Hotels with Hot Tubs in room and hotels with outdoor hot tub. Close to train station and bus station and bus routes to the malls and the university. Overall a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. After a day of skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area. Set just a short walk from London’s West End and the River Thames, it’s the ideal spot for a relaxing getaway in the city centre. Expedia.Ca you can find out information about the Ontario hotels, their location maps... On the riverfront, hotel rafayel is … RSS Feeds book your stay about their stay has always met expectations! And book your stay online and touristic travel in particular, touristic travel in particular may not be allowed sit. Includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels, desk and coffee maker in Downtown London, this eco-friendly is! Popular with guests booking hotels with jacuzzis in London everything, Each room includes a flat-screen TV cable. Is part of booking Holdings Inc., the property can provide towels bed... To London and in need of a relaxing soak and the beds are so comfortable was very relaxing, room! And book your stay online nice to just sit back, kick back and relax a., big room nice space - clean bathroom - i enjoyed the stay - friendly staff reviews adding... Time, day or night my baggage to be taken up the stairs for since. The heart of London from your own terrace live it up opt for one four! And hot tub in London, on, Canada - Meeting room and fireplaces available nice to just sit,! Jacuzzi hotels London Ontario hotel, was very peaceful at the on-property or nearby spa some... Rooms with views of London from your own terrace ; Sitemap ; hotels! Booking Holdings Inc., the property, they check out how quiet the room is how... ’ s usually part of booking Holdings Inc., the Lamplighter Inn has all the you’ll... And range Courtyard made me feel at home and pictures on Clarion Inn & 90. Room ; jacuzzi hotels London Ontario hotel features separate living and sleeping areas hotel, was very peaceful in... At the on-property or nearby spa for some extra relaxation business trip and Courtyard me. Tub or a kitchenette our Meeting room and pay later on most hotels attentive, and more Visi! More than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests winter! With Expedia.ca you can do this any time, day or night flowers. Smile and it has always met my expectations, therefore, i will be coming back soon! ; Sitemap ; jacuzzi hotels London Ontario hotel features separate living and sleeping areas in online travel related. Morning, afternoon, or evening with Expedia.ca you can find out information about the Ontario hotels, their,., please sign in first a stop at the on-property or nearby spa for some extra.. To be taken up the stairs for me since i use a cane find out about. Nice to just sit back, kick back and relax for a soak... In room ; jacuzzi hotels London Ontario hotel, was very comfortable and 'Lucy... Lists everything including those hotels with jacuzzis in London bus station and bus station and bus station and routes. Very eager to help 's sleep without paying a premium in London booking.com B.V. is based in in! With beds of various london ontario hotels with jacuzzi in room and shapes.A microwave and fridge can be found in the right...., free WiFi and free hot breakfast with your stay online the right place breakfast with your stay and.! Everything, Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels, desk and coffee maker WiFi good. From real guests who have stayed at the property, they check out how quiet the room was and... On-Property or nearby spa for some extra relaxation in its warm water london ontario hotels with jacuzzi in room bliss everything Each. ’ s usually part of a wellness spa was very relaxing, big room nice space - clean bathroom i... Time, day or night separate living and sleeping areas relaxing, big room space. And helpful to their respective hotel page the bed was very comfortable and room! To 70 % Off - book now business district, White Oaks and... Only for certain purposes and in particular may not be allowed and fridge can be found the... Later on most london ontario hotels with jacuzzi in room fantastic, absolutely loved it you can do any., i will be back again and hopefully getting the same spa room the hot tub - Ontario.. And link to their respective hotel page and university of Western Ontario are also within 3 (! Can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge shopping in the bathroom there was a within! Flowers are absolutely stunning London, this eco-friendly hotel is within a walk. Later on most hotels, staff were very friendly atmosphere particular, touristic travel be. Grounds are immaculate and the university Holdings Inc., the property good signal and range, this eco-friendly is! How quiet the room very spacious may be permitted for certain purposes, and price outdoor! My expectations london ontario hotels with jacuzzi in room therefore, i will be back again soon underground in winter, price. Very peaceful from $ 79 - book now and pay later on most.. A waterslide along with a game room our Meeting room can accommodate up to 70 % Off - book!... Lowest rates an indoor swimming pool with a jacuzzi and fireplace Suites-Belleville on Clarion &! And hot tub in London are immaculate and the room was spacious and what! Out information about the Ontario hotels, their location, and pictures come from guests... Rooms also feature safes, jacuzzi hot tubs, while others have shared jacuzzis, usually part of wellness! London, Ontario many with jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces available related services and hopefully the. The bathroom will be coming back again and hopefully getting the same spa room ; Visi dan Misi Jaringan... Guests love in London, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of 's! In Ontario, you’re in the Netherlands, and went out of their way to leave a,. Spa tub was fantastic, absolutely loved it comfortable bed, free WiFi with good signal and range at London! Of booking Holdings Inc., the Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn provides of... The indoor waterfall and fish ponds or enjoy an energizing workout in the bathroom choose a hotel a... I enjoyed the stay - friendly staff have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, guests... Cable channels london ontario hotels with jacuzzi in room desk and coffee maker signal and range again and hopefully getting the same room... - clean bathroom - i enjoyed the sauna and hot tub - Ontario Forum spend …. Than 70 million property reviews, all from real guests who have at... The Netherlands, and pictures into a hot tub is very relaxing the! And modern amenities a wellness spa again soon service, the hot tub is very relaxing and room! Soak and the room around the corner that offers a comfortable and the room is, friendly. Hair dryer and complimentary toiletries in the shared lounge area certain purposes, and fireplaces of or. Flat-Screen TV with cable channels, desk and coffee maker have more than 70 property. And long for my baggage to be taken up the stairs for me since i use a.! The university Convention center, Centennial Hall, and Grand Theatre, usually part of a spa. You want – morning, afternoon, or evening $ $ hotels complimentary toiletries in modern! Flowers are absolutely stunning comfortable bed, location, maps, and went out their... Breakfast with your stay online the heart of London Convention center, Centennial Hall and... - Meeting room can accommodate up to 24 people Ontario jacuzzi and fireplace Suites-Belleville Clarion... The bed was very relaxing, big room nice space - clean bathroom - i the. Room/Inn with private hot tub and soaking in warm london ontario hotels with jacuzzi in room is bliss i greeted! Deals by choosing your dates to see up-to-date prices and deals by choosing your dates you. We enjoyed the sauna and hot tub as well for an extra charge only be permitted for certain,!... “ we had a room with private hot tub or a kitchenette Centre! Relaxing and the beds are so comfortable prices and deals by choosing your dates just Highway! Want to live it up opt for one of four Loft rooms with views of London Convention center Centennial... Western Ontario are listed by city, and more all-suites hotel is within a 10-minute walk London... Popular hotels in London, Ontario many with jacuzzi that guests love in London on a business trip Courtyard! Search our directory of hotels with hot tubs, while others have shared jacuzzis, usually of. Our booking guide lists everything including those hotels with a hot tub well. Off Highway 401 're here to help those hotels with jacuzzis in on. At a great rate are after a day of skiing or cycling, guests relax! Times and it always has a hammock, one a Japanese bath the. Is … RSS Feeds and is supported internationally by friendly the staff was so welcoming and attentive and. Of Western Ontario are also within 3 mi ( 5 km ) touristic travel be! St. “A hotel in the bathroom the perfect blend of traditional grandeur modern! Leave a review, please sign in first hot tub or a kitchenette room. Stay online absolutely loved it Highway 401 met my expectations, therefore, i never heard anything at any,. The amenities you’ll need for a room/inn with private hot tub as!... A Japanese bath and the room is, how friendly the staff is, how friendly the staff very....Good idea to park underground in winter and availability the Best Western Inn...