But RadonSeal wants you to pay $6 in shipping, for each container!!! March 2nd 2009. And its not like its shipped overnight. Soil gasses. Strengthens surfaces. RadonSeal makes one of tbest anti-mold/mildew products available - BioZap. It reduces basement humidity, prevents musty odors and basement molds. 2. Do you agree with RadonSeal’s star rating? 3. 9.7. Water vapor. Details: I live in Colorado just outside of Boulder, radon is an issue with many households here. | Read 81-100 Reviews out of 1,237 | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 1,235 I applied Radon Seal per the instructions on the container. 1. | Read 301-320 Reviews out of 1,237 Do you agree with RadonSeal’s star rating? RadonSeal Plus Deep-Penetrating Concrete Sealer (2.5-Gallon) - Basement Waterproofing & Radon... 9.4. 10 Best Radonseal Reviews - December 2020. RadonSeal is the only basement sealer … Check out what 1,235 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Score. RadonSeal penetrates deep into concrete and reacts, sealing and preserving it permanently. containers, usually half a dozen at a time. Trusted Since 1997 - Pioneers in concrete care and repair. Moisture. Do you agree with RadonSeal’s star rating? My results were no difference in radon readings. One of the best ways to find out if a purchase is the right one for you is by reading through customer testimonials. When a customer knows what he is using RadonSeal for, the sealer will exceed expectations. Thank you for your time to post a review! Product Name. Check out what 1,237 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Radon Seal Plus in 100 year old basement: I used the radon seal plus on a portion of my basement floor and wall and so far EXCELLENT results. Do you agree with RadonSeal’s star rating? It purifies and deodorizes the air nicely with a pleasant, non-overbearing scent. Rank . Cheers, -----Customer Support RadonSeal Check out what 1,237 people have written so far, and share your own experience. RadonSeal Plus Deep-Penetrating Concrete Sealer is formulated to permanently seal poured concrete and concrete blocks. | Read 201-220 Reviews out of 1,077 When they're hoping a concrete sealer is the cure all, they can sometimes be left disappointed. I followed instructions to the T except forgetting to wet the concrete before application and used vinagar to clean. And: Making a Difference by Leveraging Polarity, Paradox or Dilemma . RadonSeal penetrates into concrete (more than 4-inches), chemically reacts, and seals the capillaries and pores that make concrete porous. Old Customer Reviews. You should look at positive and negative reviews so that you can see all of the benefits and drawbacks to buying an radonseal plus from that seller. This is very disappointing. Buy on Amazon. Score. Check out what 1,077 people have written so far, and share your own experience. We order the 16oz. Score . Negative-side hydrostatic water pressure cannot budge it. Buy on Amazon.