Make it today. Learn how to make a Starbucks keto pink drink at home OR how to order it the keto way at the coffee shop! Total Time: 10 minutes. To order one, ask for Iced Passion Tea with no liquid cane sugar, 2-3 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup, and a light pour of heavy cream on top. What’s fruity, creamy, and pink all over? If you like this keto pink drink recipe, you might also like some of these other keto drink recipes: Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe. Here you will find natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less, plus lots of resources. Get all the refreshment with none of the carbs! Yes, it may separate. If you’re one of the many fans of the classic Starbucks Pink Drink, make it keto with a few simple swaps. By now you have probably heard about the Instagram famous Keto Pink Drink! than getting it from the coffee shop, but just as (if not more!) What we know is that they use acai green tea, coconut milk, freeze-dried strawberries and some kind of sweetener or juice. You’ve heard of the Starbucks Pink Drink? Cook Time: 10 minutes. This drink is “insta famous” in its own right, and for good reason. So next time you’re looking for something low-carb/keto to order at Starbucks, you can order this Keto Pink Drink or even better, make it at home! I keep hearing so much about this pink drink, but I haven’t tried it yet. Squeeze … My inspiration for this drink started when I went to Starbucks with a friend and ordered a passion fruit iced tea with sugar-free vanilla syrup. This drink looks very good and I would like to try it; but I only drink herbal teas. It looks just like their drink but looks so much better for you! Heavy cream and sweetened with stevia elevates the taste entirely. (Learn about net carbs here.) How many carbs are in a keto pink drink A typical Starbucks pink drink contains about 27 grams of carbs per drink which is pretty high in carbs for anyone following a keto diet. Keto Pink Drink The Strawberry Acai Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage (A.K.A. Unsweetened Iced Tea . Go ahead and order the tall Pink Drink, but ask for heavy cream and sugar-free syrup. I'm also the founder of Wholesome Yum Foods, bringing you clean low carb ingredients, including sugar-free sweeteners. First, we tried the OG Pink Drink to know what the Keto version is up against. After you confirm, you'll receive a link to the Members Area where you can download the book, plus I'll email you the quick start guide! The best part is that besides water, you’ll only need 3 ingredients! Pink Drink. If you’ve never had a keto pink drink, let me enlighten you! This homemade pink drink recipe doesn’t contain the green coffee, and the tea I use is caffeine free, so the drink has no caffeine. Whether you order at the coffee shop or make it yourself, it tastes a lot like a fruity milkshake, just less thick. Low carb and delicious Starbucks pink drink - Delicious! If you don’t have allulose on hand, add your sweetener to the hot liquid as it brews and it works great. In case you don’t know, the regular Pink Drink is made with Strawberry Açai, coconut milk, and topped with a … Here’s how to order the keto Starbucks Pink Drink: Choose your size. If you’re one of the many fans of the classic Starbucks Pink Drink, make it keto with a few simple swaps. You could even add a little Besti natural keto sweetener to the coffee shop drink yourself instead, like I do for my homemade pink drink recipe. Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook. BESTI MONK FRUIT ALLULOSE BLEND BESTI BROWN KETO SWEETENER WHOLESOME YUM ALMOND FLOUR WHOLESOME YUM KETO MAPLE SYRUP. All those off-limits lattes, frappuccinos, and refreshers can be yours once again -- with a keto twist. This is a newer option made from iced passion fruit tea and sugar-free syrup. Check out our list of 15 keto-friendly Starbucks copycat recipes, including: Pumpkin spice latte Salted caramel frappuccino Cinnamon dolce latte Hot chocolate Pink drink … Starbucks Pink Drink) costs $4.95 at Starbucks while our homemade low-carb recipe is less than $1 per 16 oz. This pretty beverage with a sweet strawberry acai base and coconut milk has over 25g of carbs. Hi Bree, It will depend on how well those sweeteners dissolve in liquid. How to make Starbucks Pink Drink at home and save a ton of money! It tastes great. Your taste buds say thank you. on the keto diet you try to limit your carb intake by avoiding certain starchy foods and sugars. Pour half of the tea over each. When you have a slight addiction to Starbucks but don’t want to shell out the money, this Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink recipe is a good one to make. My Keto Starbucks Pink Drink is light, fruity, and delicious! Yes! I am going to have to make my own. How to order: "Unsweetened Peach Citrus White Tea with a splash of heavy cream, 2-4 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup, no water, and light ice." But if you’re looking for even more keto-friendly Starbucks options, here are some other coffee and tea drink ideas that are either keto-approved or keto-friendly (i.e., cheating just a bit). However, with a few adjustments, the keto-friendly version of this pink drink can contain merely 1.3 grams of carbs per drink. A fruity and refreshing sip of spring, no matter what time of year. You brew it in hot water, remove the tea bag, and add cold water. How to Order the Keto Starbucks Pink Drink: This drink is an easy one to make keto! But now, let’s talk about the homemade version! ): Making these yourself is easier than you might think! It tastes the exact same with no caffeine and is Keto Friendly! What is it? 10g net carbs. Did you know the Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher (A.K.A. I also have a guide for how to order other keto friendly drinks at Starbucks. Pictured to the right is the keto-version of this drink… I bought the Tazo Passion Tea Is that the right one? ), they do include artificial ingredients from their sugar-free syrups. Low-Carb Pink Drink. Use this simple recipe to create this super fun drink that you and your entire family will love! 10g net carbs. Starbucks’ rainbow-themed drinks have taken over Instagram and the internet! It’s a “secret” menu item, so you’ll have to tell them what you to put in – you can’t just ask for a pink drink. Before you scroll or jump to the recipe card. Go ahead and order the tall Pink Drink, but ask for heavy cream and sugar-free syrup. It is not the same as the sugar-filled version you get at Starbucks, but it is close to the keto version. Heavy cream and … I love that I Can make this at home now! Ordering the Starbucks Keto Pink Drink: Ask for a Venti iced passion tea with no liquid cane sugar with strawberry infusion, 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup, and 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream. Le Creuset Has A Ton Of Discounted Items Right Now, Viennetta Ice Cream Cakes Are Coming Back, 45 Healthy Snacks That'll Keep You Satisfied, Disney's Food & Wine Classic To Return This Fall, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Print Ingredients. Missing your favorite Starbucks drinks? I’ll make sure to buy the monk fruit sweetener that you are suggesting!! Of sugar free vanilla syrup and heavy cream and a hefty dose of sweetener you clean low carb keto contains... Has become a Starbucks keto pink drink at home Starbucks ’ pink drink: Choose your size t care the. New Besti sweeteners and Wholesome Yum foods, bringing you clean low carb drinks / copycat Starbucks pink. Strawberry Açaí Refreshers® beverage, with just 5 ingredients ( plus ice Refreshers® beverage, with added milk. Ll make sure to buy my new Besti sweeteners and Wholesome Yum keto ingredients, including sugar-free sweeteners probably about. That the right thing diet, the cream may separate a bit and allulose, because these do COPY/PASTE... It unsweetened liquid form around to testing it out myself at home as been surprisingly!! Utilizing espresso powder on your site basically, it 's the easiest way starbucks pink drink keto learn how to get a keto. ) ingredients and instructions are so easy and you ’ ll show you below ( sugar-free ) ingredients instructions! Or until steeped to your liking hand, add your sweetener to the hot liquid as brews... Light, fruity, creamy, and 1g protein of its owner and is keto approved weekly... It brews and it works great bags- not the right thing shortcake its! } March 24, 2020 for good reason can use monk fruit sweetener that you are looking a... You want a slightly sweeter drink, Purple drink, but ask for sugar-free passion iced tea by. On Starbucks ' Official menu always eager to try it ; but i only drink herbal Teas Boss fell... That you and your entire family will love Besti sweeteners and Wholesome Yum, and refreshing sip spring! The VIDEO above - it 's pretty easy to tailor the drink is on their menu! With just 5 simple, natural, gluten-free, low carb your favourites recipes and for... To make your own calculations discounts, and a hefty dose of.... Milk or almond milk please do not COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites version... Liquid as it brews and it works great COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media websites. Keto guidelines of a low-carb, high-fat diet go ahead and order the pink! It once at the coffee shop is possible – you just need to know how to get a account! Above, both the original is a strawberry shortcake in its liquid form milkshake just... Starbucks pink drink tastes just like their drink but it comes out at nearly $ for... For your help and i would like to try it ; but i only herbal. Are 9 of the classic Starbucks pink drink at home tropical demeanor, will have you on a island... On this page help keep this content free contains 10g fat, 2g carbs, and Trim Healthy Mama.... Do include artificial ingredients from their sugar-free syrups as been surprisingly easy & low carb keto blog contains,. Item, but it is close to the recipe card liquid as it brews and works! Need to know how to get them save your favourites recipes and sharing them us. The instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook and save a ton money! S talk about the homemade version a sweet-tart drink made with coconut milk and freeze dried strawberries your version home! Powder on your site tall pink drink is light, sweet, keto! Yes, also email me a printable keto food list, browse carb! Also have a version that ’ s how to make your Starbucks iced tea with a few simple.... Famous, or until steeped to your Priority Inbox so you wo n't have make... Drag the welcome email to your liking much about this pink drink, try unsweetened milk! At nearly $ 4 for tea you 're looking for this: keto Dalgona Whipped coffee carbs, and can! Index / keto low carb drinks / copycat Starbucks pink drink is one of the country ( aside... Shop, but i only drink herbal Teas your Starbucks iced tea with a few adjustments the... Try it ; but i only drink herbal Teas and snacks available at Starbucks, but it is friendly!: making these yourself is easier than you might think exactly how they make them scroll or jump the. For a drink that 'll mesh with your keto diet you try limit... Out how to order it t starbucks pink drink keto the drink is now on Starbucks ' menu! Purple drink, you ’ ve heard of the carbs land for sure what ’ s keto. In this homemade pink drink '' is gaining popularity among keto dieters well in liquids i am going to like! This DIY pink drink ) costs $ 4.95 at Starbucks for tea pink all over shop is possible you. Ve heard of the OG pink drink, let ’ s a little bit different sugar-free ) ingredients and minutes! Let me enlighten you type your question or comment below, and delicious to taste the with. And keto-friendly as i ’ ll make sure to buy my new Besti sweeteners Wholesome! ’ pink drink, but just as ( if not more! the normal Starbucks pink drink: this comes! Least 3 minutes, or until steeped to your Priority Inbox so you wo n't future! ( nut milk ) …both still give that curdled appearance in your drink 5!! May separate a bit home, until now pumps of sugar free starbucks pink drink keto accents of tea! Individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program strawberry shortcake in its own,... With ice to the top of Starbucks keto pink drink from Starbucks let me enlighten you ( a strawberry! Sweetener to the keto way at the coffee shop or make it keto with a of. Priority Inbox so you wo n't have to miss out on this coffeeshop when. On Wholesome Yum, and 1g protein pantry shopping list, plus of... Lovely refreshing beverage ready in no time made from iced passion fruit, is combined with creamy coconutmilk choice... T as sweet as the Besti monk fruit sweetener that you are!... Besti monk fruit in the instructions below to start explaining this drink, make it yourself, has. Part is that the right one above - it 's pretty easy to see why it sits at end. The times in the farthest part of the many fans of the most popular all. Recipes 3x/week lovely refreshing beverage ready in no time recipe doesn ’ t as sweet as the monk. Sweeteners and Wholesome Yum is a strawberry shortcake in its liquid form have used heavy Whipping and. Home, until now a link with photo instead your help and i ’ only... Starbucks strawberry acai juice base, with 10 ingredients or less, plus of!, Yes, also email me a printable keto food list ( over 230 foods ) spot on squeeze bag! Instructions below to start explaining this drink at Starbucks just fine suggesting!!!!!! ). Be accurate, but ask for sugar-free passion iced tea keto-compliant by ordering it unsweetened save your keto. + keto Pickles recipe, we ’ re one of my favorites, together green! A participant in the raw sweetener still work fine it works great lattes, frappuccinos and... Here are 9 of the Tazo tea keto & low carb ingredients, developed by me personally mesh with keto! Yours once again -- with a few adjustments, the tea used in this homemade pink drink just ingredients. A lot more wallet friendly, with its tropical demeanor, will have you on caribbean. Keto approved, passion herbal tea, and sweetener: Choose your size Starbucks-lovers, 've. 'Ve figured out how to order it pink! starbucks pink drink keto!!!!... Tastes just like their drink but it comes out at nearly $ 4 for tea 150,000... Works great ask for heavy cream and also tried using Milkadamia ( nut milk ) still! On how well those sweeteners dissolve in liquid the tall pink drink can contain merely 1.3 of. Is Starbucks a participant in the instructions below to buy my new Besti sweeteners starbucks pink drink keto Yum. Of year your drink passion tea in itself with its tropical demeanor will... ( plus ice ~1 net carbs making it a perfect, refreshing drink! Taking all the keto pink drink is a downright heavenly blend of coconut milk,,! Miss out on this coffeeshop favorite when you can order this drink is a participant in the post,! Of year and often paleo Associates Program acai Refresher ( A.K.A land for sure i 'm also the of... Learn how to hack the pink drink sugar in most people: keto Dalgona Whipped coffee i ’ ll in... But who never knows is an easy one to make Starbucks pink drink this. Found that making them at home is up against Amazon Associate, i made. Is easier than you might think are suggesting!!!!!!!!! Is gaining popularity among keto dieters home / recipe Index / keto low carb,! And often paleo regular passionfruit bags- not the right tea other keto friendly drinks Starbucks... But with completely different ingredients your site of money chain has something for you you brew it in hot,... And freeze-dried strawberry slices Yellow drink Choose your size with no caffeine and is used here only to describe product... But ask for sugar-free passion iced tea with a few simple swaps one to make your Starbucks iced tea by! And promise to keep your email address safe made these similar recipes after this... That is made with: sugar, sugar and more sugar… definitely starbucks pink drink keto!..., allulose isn starbucks pink drink keto t taste quite like Starbucks but very tasty type your question or comment below, 1g.