I could not believe my ears. Good luck and happy shopping. Came with a 10 year guarantee. .first a#xsensor-results-chart #chartKey { Lying on this mattress literally feels like you are lying on a cloud on top of a firm surface, achieving the clear benefit of both. My last mattress lasted the whole 10 years before needing a new one. Such a great product ❤️. Split Cal King Stearns and Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Pollock Luxury Cushion Firm 15 Inch Mattress + FREE $200 Visa Gift Card 90.0000% (6) $ 5,398.00 Reg: $ 5,798.00 (40) more like this. We tried to get warranty on the saggy old matteress. After a few days I realized it was too soft and was hurting my back. Copyright: © 2001-2021 Bedding Pros LLC. I've had the mattress less than a year and it started sagging, seriously!!.. With a range of sizes and types, a Stearns and Foster mattress from Ashley Furniture HomeStore is the perfect bed if you want undisturbed sleep and peace of mind. display: inline-block; We raved about it so much that a friend went and purchased a King sized version a few weeks later. Also, it's important to note that some of the model names that Stearns and Foster reports on its website are different than those that are being sold in store or online. Paid thousands for this mattress. font-style: normal; display: block; background-color: #fffbcc; Very disappointing that we replaced a good mattress that we had with this one. Since I loved my previous model, I choose the Estate Hurston Luxury Firm Euro Pillow Top since it was going to be the closest to what I was used to. display: none; SF Hurston Luxury Cushion Firm Tight Top (Quilt-Matt), After a really bad accident NO mattress was ever ccomfortabl, Comfortable lying down, weird sitting on bed, terrible quality of product, warranty is a joke, don't fall in their trap, Will not buy another $4500.00 Stearns and Foster mattress - just go to COSTCO. Thank you for making a quality and comfortable mattress. Poor craftsmanship and very poor customer service. Our dedicated team of Certified Master Craftsmen have honed and perfected their craft over time. The only issue I have is that the low profile foundation that came with the bed makes wood stress noises when moving to get out of bed. } This one is lower end Estate (not as plush) - 6 months later same problem! I would say it needs to break in a bit, but that is expected. position: absolute; #mrc .heatmap-table { Almost like a waterbed. I suspect the 'durability' issues referenced in the other reviews lie ahead for me as well. You can visually see that all of the sleeping positions, with small, medium and large body types, experienced minimal amounts of pressure (too much pressure can lead to tossing and turning as your body moves to relieve the pressure and that interrupts your sleep). It quickly began to sag with a firm hump in the middle. The inspector agreed and it was replaced with a SF Hurston LXP. I've read many negative comments on Stearns & Foster mattresses. font-weight: 600; The Estate Collection is the entry pricepoint to the Stearns and Foster brand. I look forward to another 10 years of comfortable sleeping. I noticed the indentations about a year after purchase. The Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Pollock Cushion Firm mattress model is recommended by 100% of owners on GoodBed (based on 2 ratings). As soon as you lay down on it, you are engulfed by a comfort second to none- sending you to dreamland immediately!! #mrc .comfort-depth-video iframe { #mrc .highlighter { When we received our new box spring we took apart our old box spring and discovered that the metal frame bends super easy. A complete restful night's sleep is so important and I had no idea what I was missing until I slept soundly on my new S&F mattress. #mrc .more-features { I bought from Haverty, not the mattress company. width: 40%; I have the bedding for less than 5 years. I was in a terrible car accident & NO mattress was ever comfortable after that for any length of time until now. Found it in Leander, TX of all places and the stars aligned. We could not be happier; we fall asleep faster, wake up happier and can't help but tell everyone how happy we are. } I purchased my third set of Stearns and Foster mattress in June 2014. #mrc .video-container { Customer Review: Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Hybrid, 15-Inch Luxury Cushion Firm Mattress. For the Estate Collection, you can choose between a Firm or Plush pillow top. No way, it is the opposite with the Stearns & Foster firm baroque. } I called Ashley's upset and scheduled a rep to come out to measure. This bed is soft as expected unless our other plush beds that were delivered were hard and felt cheap and the knobs were laying on top of the mattress instead pulled down. The cons: Despite the extra layer of foam, there are still reports of durability issues. Stearns and Foster refuses to either repair this mattress or replace it. width: 100%; The Lux Estate Hybrid Collection takes the comfort of Indulge Memory Foam and adds our own time-honored craftsmanship. It is a solidly built quality mattress and foundation that feel like they will stand the test of time. Stears & Foster is a luxury mattress provider that prides itself on craftsmanship, precision, and design.The company was founded in 1846 and over the past 173 years, Stearns & Foster has expanded its brand to produce mattresses and other cotton products. I bought a SF Hurston LXF and within 3 months it started to sag. A common feature shared by the models across all Stearns & Foster mattresses is the IntelliCoil HD system. She loved it, and I determined I could finally sleep again, but I wasn't totally in love. font-size: 12px !important; margin: 1vw 0; chat. From the first night sleeping on our new mattress, it has been wonderful. } } No way is this bed a firm mattress. line-height: 26px; Our 40 pound dog refuses to sleep in her usual place at our feet. The entire mattress not just one of the 8 sleep areas -- ALL 8! Furniture shopping is an oftentimes tedious and mundane task. -webkit-padding-start: 0px; margin: 30px 0; I put the S & F upstairs in the guest room but no one wants to sleep on it. #mrc .video-container iframe, I am so disgusted with both Stearns and Foster and Sleepy's. Stay away from this product. background: red; After rep came and actually said to me, "THIS MATTRESS IS HORRIBLE" I got a call days later from Sleepy's telling me depression in worst spot was 1" and warranty Stearns and Foster puts out, depression must be 1 1/2". Very happy with it! text-transform: uppercase; Frequently Asked Stearns & Foster Questions. It also has a soft, breathable Tencel fabric cover that's made from the eucalyptus plant, and premium foams like Indulge memory foam from Tempur-Pedic. ... $5398.00 $2699.00. #mrc .comparison-features ul { We woke up Sunday morning, actually earlier than we normally do and both said....that is weird, we slept 7 hours and it feels like we slept 10.....and I had no sore back. width: 45%; I purchased a Stearns and Foster Cora Queen sized mattress from Sleepy's in Maryland in June 2014. Bought a sternsand Foster for $3000 ten year warranty. Measuring of sagging as per company's standard did not help to claim warranty because it was showing less than 1.5 inch. padding-left: 0px; display:none; Please listen to me or you will regret! $2,799.00. Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. Also, I am a side sleeper who sleeps in the fetal position. I'd like to start out by saying that I have loved and slept incredibly well on my S&F Thornwood Lux Firm mattress for several years. It didn't even last as long as the payments. text-align: center; Like many before, I got this one from Art Van because they've always made the process easy, and have a good selection. Now I know when people say more is not better and like channel designer said less is more. The pros of this mattress is a competitive hybrid design. We really like our new Stearns and Foster mattress set. font-weight: 600; #mrc .heatmap-table td { #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone td ul { } Be advised, do not spend your money on this huge mistake of High Quality. display: block !important; I am waiting for my appointment to have my sag measured but I already feel like it is a waste of time. #mrc .top-rated .view-bed { } I have only had it two weeks so I haven't noticed sagging. border-collapse: collapse; It highlights the features, benefits and our impression. We were skeptical when we went to sleep but woke up in delight and felt our money was well spent upgrading to a S&F product although our previous mattress was a higher end Sealy. She gets closer and closer to the top of the head board. The ratings – based on owner experience data collected using an unbiased, accurate methodology– show how Stearns & Foster overall compares to the average mattress. } display: table-cell; Additionally, before we made the decision we read numerous reviews, and we were convinced that this Stearns & Foster mattress would be the best for us. The edges stay firm but the bed conforms to your body. margin-right: 1%; } Queen Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Pollock Luxury Cushion Firm Mattress, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Review, Stearns & Foster Reserve Hepburn Luxury Plush Review, Stearns & Foster Reserve Hepburn Luxury Plush Pillow Top Review, Stearns & Foster Reserve Hepburn Luxury Firm Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Pollock Luxury Ultra Plush Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Pollock Luxury Plush Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Pollock Luxury Cushion Firm Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Cassatt Luxury Plush Pillow Top Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Cassatt Luxury Ultra Plush Pillow Top Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Cassatt Luxury Plush Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Cassatt Luxury Firm Pillow Top Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Cassatt Luxury Firm Review, Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Cassatt Luxury Ultra Firm Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Hurston Luxury Firm Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Hurston Luxury Cushion Firm Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Hurston Luxury Firm Pillow Top Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Hurston Luxury Plush Pillow Top Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Hurston Luxury Plush Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Rockwell Luxury Plush Pillow Top Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Rockwell Luxury Firm Pillow Top Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Rockwell Luxury Plush Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Rockwell Luxury Firm Review, Stearns & Foster Estate Rockwell Luxury Ultra Firm Review, Tested exceptionally well with all body sizes, A layer of micro coils offers durable contouring, Includes key features of all Stearns & Foster beds, People wanting a softer bed will feel this is too firm. We purchased our original Stearns and Foster from Macys. When I called the store, Ashley's, I was told I could only return it for another Stearns & Foster mattress. The Lux Estate Hybrid Pollock 15" Cushion Firm Mattress offers the comfort of a Hybrid mattress, the Stearns & Foster way. I've had this mattress for 3 weeks and I love it! Very, very disappointed. font-size: 12px !important; My husband and I are tired of waking up with extreme sore backs. After much begging, pleading and screaming they sent rep.Received a call from Sleepy's only 3 days after this (before rep came) and they told me claim denied and mattress satisfactory. } Although I was looking to possibly replace it with another S&F, some of the reviews of newer models make me question if that would be a wise decision. color: #fff; #mrc #xsensor-results-modal { font-weight: 700; #mrc .top-rated .model-photo img { While we were doing the pictures I discovered that the box spring had a huge sinkhole too. We had been so please, we saved our money and bought a new mattress for our retirement. FREE delivery with $599 purchase. Of course, I was not informed that was recommended when I first bought the bed for $1800. #mrc .top-rated .view-bed a, #mrc .mrc-review-model-overview .view-bed a{ I'm disgusted! With luxury craftsmanship and high profile hybrid designs, most customers find pillowy comfort with these mattresses at first. } To meet the requirement for "failure" I learned that a mattress has to have a 1 1/2 inch measurable sag. width: 32%; list-style: none; If you are considering purchasing a Stearns & Foster bed, do your homework by reading the many reviews on the net, test many beds and research the ones you test. So we received our 4th replacement from Stearns and Foster and decided to switch the type of bed all together. We now feel like we need to buy a new mattress because of the indentations and sagging causing us back pain. There really wasn't any reason, as far as I could tell, for it sagging so quickly. #mrc .pros-cons th:nth-child(1) { Hips, shoulders, back and knees ache every night. vertical-align: middle; Very disappointed. Mine "measured" about 1 1/4 inches so it appears I'm out of luck. I bought the Stearns & Foster Queen mattress for $1500.00 and within 2 years the middle sagged so bad I had a hard time getting out of bed. Needless to say that we cannot sleep on that bed any longer because it may not fulfill S&F's 1-1/2 inch requirement but the mattress sags and there is no good sleep on it, not as the retailer suggestion that the "mattress is conforming to your bodies". Write a Review! Sears was great to work with, they even credited us $890 on the difference of the upgrade so we paid an additional $300 to go with the lux estate ultra plush hybrid bed. #mrc .comparison-features td:nth-child(1) { Admittedly our bed was very old and needed replaced, but we have been sleeping so soundly ever since it was delivered I really can't say enough about how comfortable this bed is. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..... We feel this is the best mattress we have purchased to date! Most Lux Estate models perform well, so you can focus on the features and firmness or softness of individual models when narrowing down your choices. #mrc .top-rated.three-column th:nth-child(3), #mrc .top-rated.three-column td:nth-child(3) { Do you have a Stearns & Foster Lux Estate Hybrid Pollock Plush mattress? More info. It was in town just unable to be delivered. Stearns & Foster is a sub-brand of the world’s largest bedding provider Tempur Sealy International, Inc. As the first American manufacturer of luxury mattresses, with its time-honored traditions, Stearn & Foster is well known for the handcrafted and superior quality, together with its constantly innovative technologie… I honestly can't believe how awful this mattress is, and I've purchased quite a few over the years. font-size: 1.2vw; Be careful when buying their hardside mattress, you may have the same problem that we have. #mrc .mrc-table th { This hasn't happened for a very long time. Here’s our quick Video Review. Its cover is a Tencel blend so it keeps cool. font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; It's firm and supportive but also so comfortable and soft. Be sure if they say you can return it that you really can. Stearns & Foster, a division of Tempur-Sealy, offers hybrid mattresses. There is no way this mattress has the same support as the mattress I tested out in the store.